GeoLura

Conscious sleep

1 post in this topic

Thought this was pretty interesting. I haven't read anything about this, i guess it has some name in eastern mysticism, but anyways. The normal way of falling asleep for me before was to get lost in thought and at some point to fall asleep.
It's different for me now, i don't get lost in thought during the day and have very little thoughts in general, so when i lay in bed waiting to fall asleep there's almost complete silence. Weird stuff happens when the body falls asleep, i'm aware the whole time. First time this happened i thought i didn't fall asleep at all, but when i looked at the clock 8 hours had passed and i felt well rested.
Last night was weird, i fell asleep, tried to enter a dream on purpose and realized it was alot like daydreaming. I was in a dream and then came back and opened my eyes, couldn't move my body, so i was still asleep. Did this many times during the night: Reality, dream, reality, dream.
If any of you have experienced sleep paralysis before, it's kinda like that, but no demons standing next to your bed :D

Any of you have similar experiences?