Sahil Pandit

Embodying my Highest Values

113 posts in this topic

Here is an audit of my day: 4/16/19

1.) woke up at 10am.

2.) did first Kriya session - 10:10-10:30am

3.) 10:30 - checked the Forum and had breakfast (tea+ some toast)

4.) cleaned up my room 

5.) Ran some errands (Bank, lunch for grandparent, etc.)

6.) Cleaned my car

7.) Body care (Shower, shave, dry skin brush.)

8.) Meditation session #2 - Kriya exercises 1 & 2, do nothing. 20 minute session

*the time is 1:40pm*

9.) Tea #2

10.) Prep for running coaching/practice

11.) Coached some runners (Form drills + track workout)

12.) Lunch/Dinner (a veggie burrito at a Mexican restaurant)

13.) Went to Starbucks to study/research + Do LP work

*the time is 6:20pm*

Will most likely do one more Kriya session before bed at 10pm.

6 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Here is an audit of my day: 4/16/19

1.) woke up at 10am.

2.) did first Kriya session - 10:10-10:30am

3.) 10:30 - checked the Forum and had breakfast (tea+ some toast)

4.) cleaned up my room 

5.) Ran some errands (Bank, lunch for grandparent, etc.)

6.) Cleaned my car

7.) Body care (Shower, shave, dry skin brush.)

8.) Meditation session #2 - Kriya exercises 1 & 2, do nothing. 20 minute session

*the time is 1:40pm*

9.) Tea #2

10.) Prep for running coaching/practice

11.) Coached some runners (Form drills + track workout)

12.) Lunch/Dinner (a veggie burrito at a Mexican restaurant)

13.) Went to Starbucks to study/research + Do LP work

*the time is 6:20pm*

Will most likely do one more Kriya session before bed at 10pm.

Tea #2 made me smile, I'm glad you're getting your tea time 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

On 25/04/2019 at 11:10 PM, Sahil Pandit said:

This resonates with me so much! 

Oh, Eckhart is one of a kind, isn't he? I used to think I don't 'need' his teachings. That they're maybe nice, but hey, I heard about all that stuff before.

Yet every time I read his books, it does something with me.  And when I listen to his voice, I don't doubt that there's nothing but truth coming out of his mouth.
It's the way he presents it though. It would be so easy to just skip through. Everything he says is so obvious. He speaks so clearly that it makes it difficult to see. It's easy to miss. Like a light, so bright, and right in front of you, that you need to develop some skills to look at it for any more than a few seconds. Otherwise it does nothing to you.

"The Unmanifested does not liberate you until you enter it consciously. That's why Jesus did not say: the truth will make you free, but rather: 'You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.' This is not a conceptual truth. It is the truth of eternal life beyond form, which is known directly or not at all."

Again and again: words are not enough.

Warm regards!

9 hours ago, flume said:

Yet every time I read his books, it does something with me.  And when I listen to his voice, I don't doubt that there's nothing but truth coming out of his mouth.
It's the way he presents it though. It would be so easy to just skip through. Everything he says is so obvious. He speaks so clearly that it makes it difficult to see. It's easy to miss. Like a light, so bright, and right in front of you, that you need to develop some skills to look at it for any more than a few seconds. Otherwise it does nothing to you.

AGH yesss. He's got a special way of presenting information that is easily overlooked by most people! Gotta love him  xD

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! 

Here is what i did today so far:

20 minutes of "do nothing" in the morning to wake up.

10 minutes of shamanic breathing 

20 minutes of Kriya.

Most likely going to do one more session of Kriya before bed. 

But i'm feeling very tired, and i can feel a potential ego backlash.

This work can be exhausting at times... 

Oh well, another couple sessions in the bag. More to come tomorrow. 

I don't look for free gym equipment.. free gym equipment looks for me.

Within the last few months, i've gotten a free treadmill and a free elliptical.

How? It comes natural to me haha. Garage gym is next level right now.

But, that's not the reason i'm writing this post.

The reason why i am writing this post is because i have my #1 LP strength pretty much nailed down (Health).

It's time to keep these health habits up, while focusing on things lower on the list (Focus, Discipline, Fearlessness, Love/Romance/ Relationships).

As well as my top 5 goals. I can make significant progress towards now that i am ready to buckle down! 

What did you use the Coaching books from Leo's book list for? For coaching others? Your fam? 

On 5/17/2019 at 6:35 PM, d0ornokey said:

What did you use the Coaching books from Leo's book list for? For coaching others? Your fam? 

I am using the books to become a better coach for the athletes i train --- i'm a running coach/personal trainer.

On top of that, i am using these coaching books to better understand the core desire of people who want to be coached, so that i can build a successful coaching business 9_9

School started a couple weeks ago and my schedule has been packed to the brim.

I sort of like how busy the schedule is, primarily because the pressure of getting things done and having deadlines keeps me extremely focused on the task at hand. I understand the value of time now that there is an important exam coming up.

Life has been good, and i plan on putting more work into self actualization, even with school and coaching going on. 

@Zigzag Idiot

On 26/01/2019 at 5:25 AM, Zigzag Idiot said:

Reminded me of:

Enneagram of Holy Ideas

IMG_0244.JPG

I'm the Johnny Appleseed of A.H. Almaas Glossary excerpts.

This looks awesome. You've done it again Zigzag. Inspired me

Love this journel. @Sahil Pandit

@Bill W I'm grateful for the feedback. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Sahil Pandit  Thank you for the signiture line. I clicked on it.

http://www.musicforeverysoul.com/listofpositivehighervibrationswords.html

These are good messages.

Abundance   Ability   Acceleration    Acceptance    Acclaim    Achievement   Accolades    Affirming  Amazement   Ambition  in Balance    Appreciation   Ascendency    Ascension    Assistance    Attunement  Authenticity    Awareness      Beauty    Beneficence    Benevolence    Betterment    Blessings    Bliss       Bounty     Calmness    Caring    Celebration    Certainty    Cheerfulness       Choice    Cleanliness    Comfort  Concern    Confidence    Congratulations   Constructiveness   Consciousness Consideration  Constancy   Contribution   Cooperation    Cosmic    Quantum    Salve    Courage    Courtesy         Creativity  Decency    Decisiveness    Delight    Desirable    Desire      Determination  Ease    Ecstasy    Efficiency  Elegance    Encouragement   Endearment    Endeavor    Endorsement   Endurance    Energized    Energy Enhancement    Enjoyment    Enlightenment   Enlivenment   Enough   Enraptured    Enrichment Enterprising    Enthusiasm    Equality    Esteem    Ethics    Exaltation      Excellence    Expertise    Exulting  Faith    Fame    Fellowship       Financial    Freedom    Forgiveness     Friendliness    Fulfillment    Fun                Generosity   Genuineness    Gentleness    Gifts   Giving    Glorious         Goodness    Grace  Gratefulness    Gratitude   Guidance    Happiness       Harmony    Health    Heaven    Helpfulness    Honesty  Hope             Hospitality    Impeccability   Improvement   Increase    Incredible   Ingenuity       Innocence  Inspiration    Intelligence    Involvement    Integrity    Intelligence                Joy    Jubilant    Justice    Kind-Heartedness   Kindness    Laughter           Lavishness   Learned    Liberation    Life    Light    Light-Heartedness Liking    Listening    Love of God    Love of Life    Love of Men    Love of Women   Loyalty    Luck    Lucrative  Luminous    Luxuriant    Luxury         Magnificence    Majesty    Manifesting    Marvelous    Mastery    Mediation              Mercy    Merit    Miracles    Motivation    Money    New                    Nirvana    Notable    Noticeable  Nourished    Nurtured    Open-Minded   Openness    Opportunity    Optimism    Order    Originality  Outgoing   Outstanding    Paradise    Pardon    Passion    Patience    Peace        Perseverance   Perspective  Pleasurable    Plenty    Poise    Polite            Possibilities  Potentials  Praise  Preciousness  Productivity  Proficiency        Progress  Promotion  Prosperity  Punctuality  Purification  Purpose           Quantum Source-Light Love in All Its Forms  Quietness    Radiance  Rapture           Readiness  Reassurance  Receiving  Receptivity  Refreshment  Relaxation          Release  Relief  Remarkable  Responsibility  Respect of Self Respect from Self Respect for Others  Respect from Others  Restful  Restoration        Results Reverence  Reward  Rewarding  Rich  Richness       Sacredness  Safe  Satisfaction  Self-Assertive Self-Awareness Self-Control             Self-Confidence   Self-Empowerment  Self-Esteem  Self-Love  Self-Respect            Self-Forgiveness Self-Preservation  Simplicity  Sincerity  Smart                  Sobriety  Soul-Salve  Special  Spectacular  Strength  Success Supportiveness Sympathy  Succinct  Sufficient  Tact  Thanks            Thorough Thoughtfulness  Thrive  Timeliness   Tolerance      Tranquility  Transcendence  Triumphant  Trust  Truthfulness Trustworthiness  Ultimate Freedom  Unconditional Love         Understanding Unfettered   Unflagging  Upbeat  Upgraded  Uplifted        Upstanding  Usefulness  Validated  Valuable  Valued  Versatile                Vibrant  Virtuous  Vitality  Vivacious  Warmth  Welcome                  Well  Wellbeing  Wholeness  Wholesome  Will  Willing                       Win  Winner  Wisdom  Wonder Wonderful  Wonderment        Worth  Worthiness  Worthwhile  Wow  Yea!  Yes                Youthfulness   Zeal  Zestc

Manning-Kogler, Michelle (2012-11-12). Quantum Soul Clearing: Healing the Scars Life Leaves on the Soul (pp. 104-105). BalboaPress. Kindle Edition.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn