George Fil

People are boring, not all of them but a large majority

60 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, George Fil said:

What happened to me was a massive trauma that woke me up for good, and from then I step up to self actualization. I am not saying people in a negative way boring and I am not suggesting I am the correct one.

I am saying they are boring as definition of not sparkling my interest, repetitive same stories all over again.

that's the typical story of every awaken (or in the path to awakening) person that i know.

i just recommend that you be careful with the words that you tell yourself everyday. instead of calling people boring, as if the problem were them, i'd simply say that i'm no longer interested in such activities.

as time passes by, you'll see some of them immersing in their own awakening experiences. it's a matter of time and everyone has their own rhythm. until then, you won't be able to connect with them through relationships, but it doesn't mean you can't love them. every human being is the face of god, and that's already beautiful enough.

unborn Truth

@George Fil well you're not going to change them, so you need to go to green/yellow events, gatherings, festivals, whatnot. It's going to take work to branch out and get a circle of friends you can be authentic around. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

One of the greatest skills a person can develop is to entertain themselves. Then you will never be bored no matter who you are talking to.

22 hours ago, Brittany said:

One of the greatest skills a person can develop is to entertain themselves. Then you will never be bored no matter who you are talking to.

@Brittany Is not this something egocentric or disrespectful for the other person? ''I do not really hear what you say, I am hear to guide the conversation to entertain myself''

It is about encouraging the other person expressing himself. Now the issue is that most people talk about the same things, most of them an active person has done years ago.

It is like talking to a vegan about meat and sausages...He had a lot of them in the past and he does not care anymore, he has moved on.

Edited by George Fil

Said best by Carlin. As a comedian he is pretty ''Yellow'' to me.

yes, they are, and so are you!

why don't you lead conversations about "high consciousness topics" with them in a gentle way?

I find that people heavily admire folks that behave very differently from the social norm. They have a huge curiosity. Use it!

If you're bored with people, then maybe they could use a hand instead of judgement

25 minutes ago, Cudin said:

yes, they are, and so are you!

why don't you lead conversations about "high consciousness topics" with them in a gentle way?

I find that people heavily admire folks that behave very differently from the social norm. They have a huge curiosity. Use it!

If you're bored with people, then maybe they could use a hand instead of judgement

@Cudin 

It is a good idea and i am actually implementing it, but with little results. When you are that kind of person,  people feel insecure, cause they feel guilty they do not take action themselves deep down.

For example, once they asked me why i was not eating meat and i said I was vegan back then, i said i do not have problem with people eating meat, i just do not want to support the animal farming industry. Instead of the beginning of an interesting conversation,  They just lost their minds... and instead of being curious they focused with so many excuses how they could not do it and it is boring salad lifestyle.

Edited by George Fil

4 minutes ago, George Fil said:

For example, once they asked me why i was not eating meat and i said I was vegan back then, i said i do not have problem with people eating meat, i just do not want to support the animal farming industry. Instead of the beginning of an interesting conversation,  They just lost their minds... and instead of being curious they focused with so many excuses how they could not do it and it is boring salad lifestyle.

what's wrong with people not wanting to get into the subjects you enjoy? if you can't appreciate people for who they are, that's not their problem.

try it yourself... try to truly enjoy their preferred subject instead of expecting them to do it first.

i bet that person didn't go to an online forum to complain about a guy who didn't talk about how delicious meat is.

unborn Truth

5 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

what's wrong with people not wanting to get into the subjects you enjoy? if you can't appreciate people for who they are, that's not their problem.

try it yourself... try to truly enjoy their preferred subject instead of expecting them to do it first.

i bet that person didn't go to an online forum to complain about a guy who didn't talk about how delicious meat is.

@ajasatya Please, there has nothing to do with complaining. This forum gives voice to people express their concerns in this journey path.

It is healthy that we have different views and we do not agree in some points.

I am not mad at them,  today we had good laughs in the lunch, but the issue of connection is always there.

As for the person that criticized  me, of course he didn't go online to a forum, for the simple reason that he is not meat eater by option, he can not support his choices cause they are not conscious.

He is meat eater cause he has social conditioned himself to be part of mass and he has never questioned that, he works in ''default'' mode. 

1 hour ago, George Fil said:

@Cudin 

It is a good idea and i am actually implementing it, but with little results. When you are that kind of person,  people feel insecure, cause they feel guilty they do not take action themselves deep down.

I generally say my vegetarian diet has significantly improved my health. That really gets their attention. When you say  "i just do not want to support the animal farming industry", they actually hear "I think you meat eaters are hypocrite murderers". If you are high consciousness, you understand the responsibility of your words. You don't blame others if they don't understand you, you improve yourself to better convey your messages. That's the catch, that's the challenge. Being gentle doesn't mean being nice, means avoiding the firs-tear finger pointing. 

Of course, you will fail. People are going to misunderstand you. It's not their fault, they could not possibly behave other way.   

9 minutes ago, Cudin said:

I generally say my vegetarian diet has significantly improved my health. That really gets their attention. When you say  "i just do not want to support the animal farming industry", they actually hear "I think you meat eaters are hypocrite murderers". If you are high consciousness, you understand the responsibility of your words. You don't blame others if they don't understand you, you improve yourself to better convey your messages. That's the catch, that's the challenge. Being gentle doesn't mean being nice, means avoiding the firs-tear finger pointing. 

Of course, you will fail. People are going to misunderstand you. It's not their fault, they could not possibly behave other way.   

@CudinI understand what you are saying, but that is not the case, cause I do not do it for my health, my purpose is to boycott the animal farming industry, ethical reasons. In the end, if this diet also makes me feel good, which happens to be the case here, it is  even better. 

Pescatarian diet far more healthy, but i do not do it. So why distort my sayings when the reality is that I do not want to support the animal farming? I am not saying they are evil, I am not saying meat eaters are bad people. I even go to burgers with them and I order salad ffs.

I say that i prefer not to support them, that is my attitude in life. Is this point fingering blaming? If this offensive, then we have forget the basics.

@George Fil You need to humble down seriously. The majority of people don't give a shit about your intent, they haven't studied your biography and they probably wouldn't, even if it existed. You aren't the center of the universe.

It's definitely not offensive, but points to a truth that most egos feel uncomfortable to admit. That's why they simply stop listening to what you have to say and start justifying their position. I found eating habits can be hard as religious dogmas to break. Maybe even harder... Food is most people main attachment to this sensory experience.  

I openly talk about psychedelics with people. I usually start saying that LSD helped me to quit a 5 year nasty smoking habit. 

There's nothing wrong with being honest about your position when asked, but if there's curiosity from someone else, that is actually a window oportunity for you to learn more about your own unconsciousness. 

I don't want to sound paternalistic. Most comments in this forum come from that position and just suck... It's just that I really can relate to your experience and I am convinced that I have done some really good progress in this regard.

28 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@George Fil You need to humble down seriously. The majority of people don't give a shit about your intent, they haven't studied your biography and they probably wouldn't, even if it existed. You aren't the center of the universe.

@bejapuskas Of course I am not the center of the universe, i am nobody, but this does not mean i am going to weasel my intentions, i will stand for my right to not supporting unconscious actions with respect to others. This takes courage.

Actually, there are lot of people who give a sh*t about me, but do not worry about me, if you do not like what we are discussing here, you can just go and rage somewhere else.

50 minutes ago, Cudin said:

It's definitely not offensive, but points to a truth that most egos feel uncomfortable to admit. That's why they simply stop listening to what you have to say and start justifying their position. I found eating habits can be hard as religious dogmas to break. Maybe even harder... Food is most people main attachment to this sensory experience.  

I openly talk about psychedelics with people. I usually start saying that LSD helped me to quit a 5 year nasty smoking habit. 

There's nothing wrong with being honest about your position when asked, but if there's curiosity from someone else, that is actually a window oportunity for you to learn more about your own unconsciousness. 

I don't want to sound paternalistic. Most comments in this forum come from that position and just suck... It's just that I really can relate to your experience and I am convinced that I have done some really good progress in this regard.

@Cudin Awesome thanks for your perspective. Of course, truth hurts and makes people uncomfortable.

If you said that there are vegans who are pretentious Instagram junkies in my face, like a lot people have, I would laugh, maybe even agree to an extent.

On the other hand there are so many people telling truths and people are ok with that, people that made careers and helped the world being a better place. Should check those guys more carefully.

Your goal is to tell the truths without the blaming in your heart. It has to be authentic. 

People are just lost. They have no guidance, no father, no mother, no education. Just the sick culture. It's not their fault.

Social interaction is about connection first, your subjective 'truth' second.
People will only listen to your 'truth' if they are curious. That comes through connection and respect. Once they have connected with you, respect you, like you, and want to be more like you, then they will be open to hearing what you have to say.

Social maturity is learning when it is appropriate to share your truths, and to do so in a loving and connecting way.

@George Fil language itself is a lie, don't be too literal using it.

So, no matter how hard you try to convey truth with words, you will not, ever.

Use the words which advance your agenda no matter what, it's fine as long as you are conscious and sympathetic.

''Speak the truth even when your voice shakes''

Stay true my friends

Edited by George Fil

it's natural that some people don't resonate with you. If they want to talk about stuff you are interested in - GREAT! If they are not... guess what?  - GREAT! Just look for people that are interested in the same topics you are interested in. Join a meditation group, start yoga classes, or what have you. You'll need to get creative here.

You don't have to establish a profound relationship with everyone. 70% of my friends I have fun with - and that''s okay - I need to relax here and there. But then there is that 30% that I love having profound conversations with... but I would kill myself if I had to do it 100% of the time.

Give yourself some time, if you move in the right places, you'll find people that are similar to you!

Good luck with that!

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb