Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Divingdeeper

Tools for self development , subconscious reprogramming

5 posts in this topic

Hello mates, just got approved my registration yesterday. I see these is a pretty big forum with very interesting discussions about self development.

I think I can have a great contrubution for people who struggle from bitter life.

So, In my early teens, I also had most of the problems mentioned here, like depresion, low self esteem, limiting beliefs and stuff. Then I realized that everything had to do with our subconscious mind, and the best way to get out of this problems, and actually achieve anything , which you want from this life. I researched and practised nearly all therapeutic directions and figured out for myself what works, and what not, and how can you quickly resolve all of your problems. I also have my own website where I listed all of the tools which have worked for me, and the patterns to work with them, but I see its not allowed to post links here, so I ll leave it for future. I didnt find any topic here, which actually discuss opinions about self-therapy methods. So I opened the topic myself. SO, which tools do you think are the best for self development?

@Divingdeeper meditation is the best one, hands down. it will make letting go a lot easier for you.

if someone mentions psychedelics here, i recommend that you do not touch them unless you've developed a solid 1 year long (at least) meditation habit.

also, drop bad low quality culture. don't listen to songs that promote emotional attachments like jealousy, neediness, vengeance etc.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

Just now, ajasatya said:

@Divingdeeper meditation is the best one, hands down. it will make letting go a lot easier for you.

if someone mentions psychedelics here, i recommend that you do not touch them unless you've developed a solid 1 year long (at least) meditation habit.

also, drop bad low quality culture. don't listen to songs that promote emotional attachments like jealousy, neediness, vengeance etc.

Hmm , I know meditation is helpful for soothing negative self talk , but does being just in these state cure all your problems ? 

It doesn't deal with shadow aspects of a personality , integrating the parts which were exiled or suppressed during adaptation process or psychological  trauma .

Has anyone used methods like gestalt , hypnoanalysis , body oriented and breathing therapy (it does the incredible ) . ?

Also there are controversial but very interesting directions like Transpersonal psychology , and Hellinger's constellations , which even deal with the memories of your ancestors through morphic field .

Edited by Divingdeeper

52 minutes ago, Divingdeeper said:

Hmm , I know meditation is helpful for soothing negative self talk , but does being just in these state cure all your problems ?

no. meditation is a dismantling tool.

once you realize the illusory nature of your self-image and deconstruct your personality, you're free to build a new one.

there are several ways to build your persona and it's not the hard part in my opinion. destruction is the hard part.

unborn Truth