aurum

Moving Forward

21 posts in this topic

What's up everybody. I wanted to write this to let everyone know that moving forward I will not be participating on this forum anymore.

I joined this community several years ago, the day Leo opened it up. I was in the middle of a huge spiritual crisis. Maybe the worst period of my life.

There was no one I knew who could relate to what I was going through, except this group of strangers on the internet. It was a big source of support for me when I needed it. I don't know if I would have been able to turn things around to the degree I have without it.

So thank you to everyone who has contributed to this place in the past and who will continue to do so in the future. That's what has made this a high quality place to be.

This also doesn't mean I'm disappearing off the face of the planet. My plans are actually bigger than ever, which is why I gotta move on.

So if you liked some of the things I posted and want to find me, I'll still be active on social media.

Keep the quality of the place high. I know it's tempting to move into arguing and negativity on a forum, but don't get sucked into that. That's what will really show that there's something different about the ideas in this place.

-Austin

It's inspiring to see how much you've grown and I appreciate all the contributions you have made to the forum. 

It's sad to see you go, yet also exciting to see you venture into a bigger sphere.

I always enjoyed your presence on the Forum.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Godspeed

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for all your help and I wish you the best on your journey.

Good luck mate and thank you for all the useful content you've posted in the past!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You'll continue to be a skilled seducer in my book, Aurumm. Have fun.

Thanks Man, appreciate the value you provided to myself and everyone on the forum. 

@aurum

I should be the one thanking you. You've been very kind to me on my journey, and you helped me figuring somethings out. I wish the best for you :)

B| Enjoyed your book reviews a lot!

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

It feels like I'm breaking up with a girlfriend

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

may the force be with you!

dadadadadaradaadadadaradaadadadarada...

Edited by now is forever
couldn’t find better words... maybe too dramatic, too much force? so... good luck on your way!

Good luck. A person doesn't have to leave completely. He/she could drop by sometimes or occasionally to let us know the progress and improvements. However, it's choice. Please do whatever is right for you.