How to be wise

My body is burning with Love

60 posts in this topic

Ever since an experience that I had last week, my body has been oozing with an energy of Love. Love mainly for other people. However, today it went to another level...

All of a sudden, my heart started pounding very fast, and I started feeling an extreme attraction towards almost every person that I remembered! This attraction is not sexual in nature; I have no desire to see any of them naked. This attraction is romantic, though. 

Even as I type right now, my heart feels like it is burning with this Love. It hurts that I don’t know how to deal with this. This has never happened to me before in my life.

I would really appreciate if anyone knew about something like this, how to deal with this. Right now, it’s only getting stronger. My heart feels like it is burning. It does not feel very pleasant.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise That sounds intense. Interesting that it's unpleasant. It could be some kind of kundalini buildup in your heart chakra, due to one of your energy centres becoming unblocked, pending the experience you mentioned. I wouldn't like to give you the wrong advice as I'm no expert, but I have a feeling that the answer will be something along the lines of 'allow it to be and don't fight it. if you fight it the energy will have trouble flowing.' Try that and see if it works at all.  

@How to be wise Could be a heart attack. Just saying. But powerful meditation can prevent it going further, as we know.

Edited by OneWithAll

6 minutes ago, OneWithAll said:

@How to be wise Could be a heart attack. Just saying. But powerful meditation can prevent it going further, as we know.

lol a heart attack? Come on dude, I think they'd have worked it out by now if they were going into cardiac arrest. 

@Truth Addict How would I know if you hated me?

@Wisebaxter Thank you. Talking about the chakra system really makes sense now. I’ll just have to be patient.

@OneWithAll Meditation (The Work) is what got me into this in the first place.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise I have to say that from what I've read it sounds like a classic chakra-related issue. You may have awoken some kundalini energy and it's hitting you like a steam train. Is it painful? Or just uncomfortable? 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter It’s quite painful to be honest. There is no way of acting on it. 

@How to be wise Been there; can relate.

It can get overwhelming, indeed. However it is nothing really threatening. You are able to survive it.

It lets you know how big your heart trully is. How loving it is. How open for everybody.

Expressing these feelings and states in any way helps me always. Also just general and genuine connection with others; expressing love to them in my way.

Hope this can calm you a bit.

Breathe deeply; as always.

Cheers!

@ivankiss Thank you very much. 

The problem is, I’m still a bit too introverted to express those feelings fully. 

Today, I was in uni, when I felt this intense spiritual love for two girls who were sitting a few rows ahead of me. I just wanted to go over and hug them for no reason. But I was too introverted to do anything, and I left the hall without saying a word.

It can get very intense if I don’t have the confidence to express my feelings.

You’re embodying No Ego more and more.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Thank you

@How to be wise This is an obstacle you can overcome.

You can use your introverted personality in your advantage. You have a lot of free space (within) to choose creative ideas and  thoughts about how you can express the love you feel.

The expression does not have to scream for attention. It can be subtle, gentle.

A simple smile or a pleasant look in the eyes can be enough. Or maybe you hold the door for somebody. Or compliment them in a subtle way. Love can take on many formes. All of them; to be exact.

I do understand, however, that it may seem like this requires practise and balance. Take your time. You have all the time in the world to share your love with everyone and become more extroverted in your expression. That is; if you desire that.

If you fear rejection or negligence; remember:

Not all are meant to recognize your spark. Focus on those who seem to recognize it; respond to it.

Bless those who are not aware of the love you radiate anyway. It can do you no harm.

Good luck!

In my experience, when there is painful (energetic) sensation, you can look at it (in stillness) and it will always go away (and you can see whole self is not touched)

@How to be wise This seems like a bowlful of awesomeness :x

Similar to you, as my ego got deconstructed and my consciousness expanded, new essences arose. In this case, a new essence of love. To me, it's a deeper, more mature flavor. When it was first revealed, I wanted to test it out by observing myself around people that used to annoy me. Sure enough, love arose. Good stuff.

@ivankiss Thank you for the brilliant advice.

@AlwaysBeNice Thank you

@Serotoninluv Thank you

Be careful with this. Make sure you do your spiritual practices lightly. Or take a break for a while. 

I had feelings like that when I was into ayahuasca. I wanted to share my love with everybody. But, to be honest, I kind of cringe when I remember those times. Love must have a foundation. It is a cultivation. It doesn't make sense to have infinite love for everybody, and when I tried to express it, I sounded like a weirdo. And I realize today that back then, I was not in balance. I was under a spell of thinking that everything is butterfly and rainbows, but actually I was using this hyperpositivity to spiritual bypass all the negative emotions and thoughts I was having. 

@Gabriel Antonio I understand.

I can tell you that this love came as a result of undoing so many of my negative beliefs, that these days I find it very hard to find something that can hurt me.

Just two days ago, around £200 was stolen from me. When I saw my empty wallet, I tried to make myself feel angry and sad, but nothing came out. A few minutes later, I just burst out laughing. The belief that the money was ever inside the wallet is what causes the pain. I no longer held such a belief.

17 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Just two days ago, around £200 was stolen from me. When I saw my empty wallet, I tried to make myself feel angry and sad, but nothing came out. A few minutes later, I just burst out laughing. The belief that the money was ever inside the wallet is what causes the pain. I no longer held such a belief.

That doesn't sound healthy to be honest. 

@How to be wise I've been through this before, ever time I trip on LSD.

My heart still had so many emotional blockages, that there was a deep and raw pain in my heart. And when I would feel into them and they would clear up a bit, it suddenly felt like I was just full of love and I couldn't help but let it overflow. But there was still pain there.

If you're like me, the emotional blockages around your heart are causing a sharp or intense pain, like your heart is very very tender. I have been feeling into this more and more and it is doing wonders.

Just feel more fully into the pain, and when you do the emotional blockage will exhaust itself and dissipate. Leaving more of the love behind.