Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

How to trully live forever; part l ( slow down; you are eternal already )

24 posts in this topic

This is yet another "how to guide". It is an example of how to live with and consciously create the illusion; instead of being trapped in it.

This content is based on my direct experience and observations, strictly. All information that is being shared is free to be interpreted and/or used in any chosen way. 

I write primarily for myself. For the purpose of my own evolution/expansion. Wether you resonate or not with my perspectives and opinions does not necessarily matter to me, at all.

Although it is cool to see when others relate.

I aim to document my proces of transcending limitations; as well as share my observations/views during this process. Simply for the purpose of sharing, connection, fun, transparency, learning, expansion, fun.

More precisely; this thread will be focused on transcending the idea of mortality/death. Becoming a living, breathing, infinite being; while still walking on Earth.

Some of my views may seem outrageous.

...for a reason.

Slow down. You are eternal already.

Breathe deeper, deep breather.

No need to rush. You are way too concerned with your next step. And the next one; and the next one; and the next one. Take your time. Be your every move. That is how the experience of true acceleration and speed occures, actually.

Thinking about your next step locks you in a loop. Breaking through is what enables you to see it; to stop running in circles. To breathe. To merge with here and now. To recognize your infinitude.

The unpredicted, abstract move breaks the pattern of cmd/ctrl. Patterns are not meant to be abstract. They are strickt. Defined.

And so is the loop you find yourself in. It is predictable. Repeatitive. It's rather funny how one can get trapped in one of those for decades. Even lifetimes.

Well... Not this time.

I aim to break the pattern. I do not fear playing with it. Manipulating it. Making it fit better and be more aligned with my true nature.

All this may be just a game... but the rules are bendable. All rules are bendable.

All patterns fail to face and follow the abstract movement.

Passion in action.

It is limitless and unbound. Creative and eternal. It does not have a need to identify with anything. It just flows through abstract perfection. Passion is not a pattern.

The pattern can mimic or imitate. But it can never trully be alive; spontaneous, joyful and playful in it's expression.

The pattern is limited and finate. It is precisely defined. While abstract infinity is not defined at all.

Do not call yourself a master; unless you mastered being human as well.

Yes. You may have seen The Absolute. Yes. You may have found the answear to all qiestions. But... how heavenly is your environment at this moment, really? Is there no more room for improvment? Is there no more desire for growth? Have you become a superhuman over night, just by gazing at the absolute truth? Just by being nothing? Is the world around you enlightened as well? Do you trully know your infinitude? 

If you do; you may also know it's incredibly stupid to throw your human form away, as soon as you realize your true nature. - Not until you extract the most out of it. - Grow and expand as much as humanly possible. - Love as deeply as no human ever before you. - Go as far as no human ever dared to go. 

Fear is to be transformed. Not avoided or denied.

You are not trully and entirely awake if the world around you still sleeps. Use as many excuses as you wish.

You are the world. Everything changes with you. Make the change obvious for yourself and all.

The human concept is adjustable. Flexible. One is able to redesign it. It has enormous potentials. 

Know you are not human all you want; but you'll probably be stuck with that form for a while. Desolving the dream in it's entirety is no easy task. I've done it once or twice while I was lucid dreaming. Theoretically, it is the same approach with the waking life.

But that does not interest me, at all, right now.

Why would you say goodbye to your human form so soon? Is it really that uncomfortable? Is it that limiting and contractive? Or are you just afraid of trully expanding; while still in your human form? 

Waking up entirely from one dream only teleports you to another one. And you may not have the luck to be awake or enlightened there. It may take you decades, even lifetimes to wake up once again. 

So really, why? Why do you wanna escape this dream so much? What's so wrong with being human? 

I am awake within the dream. Within myself. But the dream is ever-expansive. Evolving forever. It can always get more enlightened. Every corner of it. The expression is unfolding forever. There is no lack of possibilities.

I intend to dream awake for all eternity. Now; that I have finally awaken after an eternity of sleep. I am full of life. I am ready to live fully, in this dream I create.

I would not know infinity if it was not for this form and this dream. I would not wake up to myself. This is why the dream exists in the first place.

There is nothing wrong with forms and shapes. Nothing wrong with existence. Nothing wrong with individualized perspectives and characters.

All eyes are staring at the same thing; Infinity.

We all interpret the same one thing in infinite ways. That is existance. That is the snake eating itself for all eternity. That's miracle.

Reconstructing your belief system/the core mechanism that is responsible for your actions/choices: 

There is this thing that is commonly called as "the mind". It has no real location. And it is definitely not in your skull. 

It is everywhere around your physical body. It is your physical body. It is the street, the trees, the temperature in the air, the velocity of all sound around you, the brightness of the Sun.

It is based on patterns. Which may have been obvious to you already. The mind operates through patterns. Nothing happens outside of your mind. 

You may have heard that you use only 10% of your brain-power... but in reality; you use 100% of your brain-power to make it seem as if you are only using 10%. I believe Bashar stated this once; and it's rather obvious and very accurate.

The subconscious mind is where the work is taking place. Your task is to first observe, then analyse patterns/beliefs in your mind. Your mind is naturally very good at this. It is designed for analysis. The patterns are there to be replaced, rearranged, adjusted or deleted. You are not chained to them. And you definitely are not them.

Nobody is demanding from you to identify with anything. Be free; undefined.

All limitation is created by Y O U. 

If it wasn't for limitations you would not be able to take on this form; or any, for that matter. You would not be able to have a human experience, nor see through your point of view - your eyes.

Limitations = Patterns

Fear lets you know if you get too close to the boundary. It let's you know; you are approaching unknown teritory. This is your built-in survival mechanism; nothing wrong with it. It has it's purpose. 

However; it is on you to be aware of all limitations you incounter. If you know the limitation is created by you, for you, and is probably there to be transcended; then you also know; there is nothing to fear, really. Fear is a guiding mechanism. It signals. You should not be afraid of fear. Once the message is recognized; fear serves it's purpose and is no longer present in your experience. You transcend the limitation. You step into the unknown and shine your light bravely. You grow. You expand.

That's the process of evolution, really.

Right now, the limitation which you are creating for yourself on a subconscious level is probably that you are human; a mortal, biological organism, a piece of meat walking on some planet called Earth.

That is your subconscious core belief. That is the limitation that gives form to you and the world around you. That is the mechanism beneath your actions, experiences. It gives birth to your point of view. Right after this belief comes your name, gender, age and so on.

These beliefs - as every other belief - can be changed. They are not set in stone.

It comes down to what is relevant for you, I guess. What is your deepest intention within this dream. If it is to simply wake up from it entirely - fine. That's your will.

Mine is to explore, expand and express forever. Until I consciously decide to fall asleep again. And that won't be any time soon.

Here is how I aim to redesign my operating system - the mind:

- I cannot be defined

- I am an illusion. A paradox. A dream. 

- I am both nothing and everything

- I am having a temporary experience of being a "human" by choice. I have a point of view

- I have 5 senses and a sixth one, which is aware of them all

- I have free will 

- Everything I experience is both 100% illusory and 100% real. I have the freedom to choose perspectives that fit 

- The dream is not physical; only feels that way. The sensation of a physical world is a part of the belief as well

- I am able to switch between both subjective and objective perspectives. 

- I subconsciously create limitations which are based on patterns/beliefs/thoughts.

- I have the freedom to replace/rearrange any of these beliefs at any given moment

- The overall structure of my belief system directly influences/creates my direct experience of the present moment

- I have the freedom to choose the thoughts that are aligned and/or even stop thinking entirely

- TIme is an idea; an element. It is a belief. I have the freedom to explore how bendable it is; with respect. There is only the infinite continuum; now.

- Same goes for relativity; respected, bendable

- Same goes for gravity

- Other humans are from the absolute point of view me and illusory. However they are unique in their expression and have an important role as well as their own unique story and point of view; which is relative

- The same stands for me, from their point of view

- Interaction between two or more individuals creates a third/common reality; in which all individuals share an experience which is both common and unique to all simultaniously

- Honesty and transparency are key for all successful comunication. Makes it effortless

- Memories exist within the conceptual archive. They are free for access. The quality of the experience, while "remembering" a memory can be increased and sharpened. It is yet another aspect to be explored further. Memories change as well. They are not set in stone.

- The past and the future are both conceptual and real

- The body is made out of the dream substance. Consciousness. As everything else is. It is not biological and does not have to decompose and die

- The mind is everywhere; the mind is everything, the mind is flexible and powerful

- The abstract is that which sees the patterns. Nothingness/pure awareness also does

- The heart is the home

- The breath comes prior to all appearance

- Passion is timeless and breaks all patterns

- So does excitement and fun

- The body needs care; the body needs attention and love

- I eat as often or rarely; as much or as little as my intuition dictates.

- I avoid all beliefs and concepts that are glued onto the food I eat. I trust my intuition. I seek food prepared with love. I am conscious of the fact that I am eating myself

- Same goes for sleeping; no pattern, no rules. I sleep as much or as little as the body requires and when it requires. Dream states are to be explored more when relevant

- Financial freedom/money is necessery for the purpose of the overall expansion while in this human form. It is also key for realizing grand visions and making big changes. It makes things run smoothly.

- Wealth does not equal evil. Nor does the desire for it. It is eveyone's birthright. Money is a tool, not a goal.

- Success does not equal evil. Nor does the satisfaction gained from it

- There is no such thing as "lack"

- There are no destinations. - Rather; temporary stations. There is constant movement, rearrangement and eternal expansion.

- Limitations are there to be transcended, gradualy.

- I will live in this human form for as long as I choose to do so

- I know the way to eternal nothingness; I know how to self-destruct; peacefully in stillness

- I can choose to deconstruct the dream at any time and wake up/go to sleep for another eternity

- I am here to both explore and express my infinitude 

- I consciously choose to represent: passion, creativity, expansion, expression, uniqueness, diversity, pride, humbleness, intelligence, love, joy, fun, bliss, divinity, wisdom, willpower, abundance, absolute freedom, unity, infinity

Naturally and genuinely so.

- I am transparent and open about my beliefs. I am not ashamed of my nature

- I am - that I am. Here and now for all eternity

Of course the branch goes on but essentially; this is it. This is the web of patterns; the core system belief, based on which I aim to operate and experience myself, here in this realm.

There is much room for improvement and expansion. Much to overcome and transcend. And that's exactly what makes everything so exciting! That's exactly why this dream is worth dreaming and living. 

I have no need to escape.

Limitations are key and they are not outside of your creation. Rather; a part of it.

I guess one could say; you're playing hide and seek with yourself. And it's the best game ever.

There will be a second part to this documentation of mine. Maybe even more.

For now all seems to be clear. Working it's magic; coresponding. Upgrades occur extremely fast. It's tremendously awesome and fun!

There is a difference between waking up to the dream and waking up from it.

Hope some of you find some useful info/hints/suggestions in here. 

It would be no fun to be eternal all by myself xD

Please feel free to ask me anything about my belief system and/or views and opinions on reality and the experience of it. I am always eager to interact as well as I am open for exchanging information and opinions.

Bless you,

Much love.

Edited by ivankiss

Also note; The subconscious mind does not register negation. I am 99.9% convinced in this.

Whatever you say you won't; you will.

It does not matter if you negate or affirm. As long as you are focused on it; it will manifest itself in some way or fashion, for you to experience it. Yup; simple law of attraction, I guess.

So be careful with negation and do not give much or any focus to that which you do not desire to experience, especially when choosing core beliefs.

Also be aware of how beliefs change side by side with you. 

For example; 

Believing that: "nothing is enough", while thinking of and embodying the sensation of lack, differs from believing the exact same thing while being fulfilled and feeling whole.

Here's another one:

Nothing lasts forever.

Or

Nothing can kill you.

Or

Everything is empty.

Be flexible and eager to play. 

Less negation and focus on what you do not want. More emphasis on what you do.

I aim to perfect my belief system but also keep it as simple as possible. I also may do a drawing of the branch and post it sometimes soon.

Liberation baby! B|

Edited by ivankiss

@Jack Walter Leon By needing no proof.

By simply being and not questioning my being.

There is nothing outside of me, from my point of view. 

There is nothing outside of consciousness.

I do not really resonate with the word "control". Rather; "creating".

That's how I know I create.

There is no one else here who could choose actions for me. It is simply a matter of how aware I am of my choices.

@ivankiss

From my experiences I can tell that I rather feel like an awareness which is not a creator but rather an observer of actions and thoughts. 

@Jack Walter Leon That is true in my experience as well. However awareness can take one many forms and be anything, really.

That is how it is able to create as well as merely and purely be aware; observe.

Thanks for reaching out!

@ivankiss @ivankiss

My pleasure!

But it also seems to me that my creation takes place in the subconscious while my awareness belongs to my conscious part of being. I'm here to experience something and even if my ego might not like the results or decisions I make, it is exactly what my true self wants to experience. You know what I mean? :)

@Jack Walter Leon Yes sir! 

It would be no fun to know exactly how everything will unfold. Altough from the absolute point of view, one does know precisely how everything can and will happen.

The "ego" can be adjusted, so that it recognizes the perfection in each moment. It can find peace and be desolved to such a degree, that it becomes barely noticable; transparent.

I'm still not sure if I have free will or not though :)

Edited by GabeN

@GabeN Glad to see you resonate :)

Remember;

When you are questioning wether you have free will or not; you are using your free will to question.

If you are having an experience of no free will; you are using your free will to create an experience of no free will.

It is simply a matter of becoming aware of the choices you make and the beliefs you have, here and now.

There is no one controling you or anything for that matter :) That is Infinity.

Thanks for reaching out!

Cheers!

Edited by ivankiss

To clarify the question, one must define what free will is.

What would be the basis for having a free will?

Which factors play a role?

If our will was free, would it come out of nowhere?

@ivankiss

And if the decisions we make come out of nowhere, they are still impersonal and just happen without us contributing anything. Free will and no free will are two sides of the same coin. 

@Jack Walter Leon As long as there is a perspective; there will be a counter-perspective.

Free will both is and isn't. That depends on where you stand and which lense(s) are you looking through. Are you; at all.

Ultimately; there is nothing besides you. No one else can choose but you. But that which you choose is also and already created by you, of you, on another level. In that sense; you cannot choose anything outside of youself and nothing but exactly that which you create for yourself. It is something you can become aware of. I can see how all that can be viewed as a trap though. But it is not, really.

It's a game. It is illusory, ultimately.

Yet you definitely can experience free will and absolute freedom while in it. The experience of that will be very real.

Even though none of this really exists and there are no choices to make, actually.

People care too much about what's real and what's not. I ended that cycle by concluding that everything is both real and illusory. Who cares. My direct experience says I can experience literally anything I believe in; while in this dream. My awareness says there is both nothing and everything; simultaniously.

Thus it is only a matter of perspectives. No perspective = nothigness

No experience(r) = no free will

Edited by ivankiss

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Jack Walter Leon As long as there is a perspective; there will be a counter-perspective.

Free will both is and isn't. That depends on where you stand and which lense(s) are you looking through. Are you; at all.

Ultimately; there is nothing besides you. No one else can choose but you. But that which you choose is also and already created by you, of you, on another level. In that sense; you cannot choose anything outside of youself and nothing but exactly that which you create for yourself. It is something you can become aware of. I can see how all that can be viewed as a trap though. But it is not, really.

It's a game. It is illusory, ultimately.

Yet you definitely can experience free will and absolute freedom while in it. The experience of that will be very real.

Even though none of this really exists and there are no choices to make, actually.

People care too much about what's real and what's not. I ended that cycle by concluding that everything is both real and illusory. Who cares. My direct experience says I can experience literally anything I believe in; while in this dream. My awareness says there is both nothing and everything; simultaniously.

Thus it is only a matter of perspectives. No perspective = nothigness

No experience(r) = no free will

How did you get here? What practices have you been doing that lead here, lead to your realizations?

Was it contemplation? Meditation? Affirmations?

I ask cause i too would like to experience from direct experience what it is your taking about. 

Thanks. 

@Rinne Glad you resonate :)

Well, I am where I am because of burning passion, blind faith, dedication and will. I wanted to make my dreams come true so hard the dream (reality) revealed itself to me in it's totality, eventually.

Yes, there was a lot of contemplation, meditation, affirmation... But that was kinda secondary. Passion and excitement were and still are the driving force behind my actions.

Spiritual practise came in once I was already on a pretty high vibrational level and already on my one and only, true path.

Don't be afraid of dreaming big. Follow the heart, transcend all obstacles and fears along the way;

You will surely recieve all the answears you seek :)

Edited by ivankiss