Mu_

What is Unconditional Love.... My new vid.

9 posts in this topic

As eckhart would say “To love is to recognize yourself in another” 

Appreciate the share. You seem kinda shy my friend, it’s new to be on camera and a good beginning, enjoy it :) 

Love can be a drain on your Being. You do not need to love to Be. A lot of love, as we know it, is a product of the egoic mind. Learn to be content with just Being.

16 hours ago, DrewNows said:

As eckhart would say “To love is to recognize yourself in another” 

Appreciate the share. You seem kinda shy my friend, it’s new to be on camera and a good beginning, enjoy it :) 

Glad you liked the video.  I use to be on the shy side, but still am a bit of a introvert.  I feel pretty good in front of the camera actually and speaking about these topics or video games :) But maybe your seeing old energy bodies of mine.

59 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Glad you liked the video.  I use to be on the shy side, but still am a bit of a introvert.  I feel pretty good in front of the camera actually and speaking about these topics or video games :) But maybe your seeing old energy bodies of mine.

I think youre right. Must be from your chill and soft spoken manner. 

On 1/24/2019 at 4:04 AM, OneWithAll said:

Love can be a drain on your Being. You do not need to love to Be. A lot of love, as we know it, is a product of the egoic mind. Learn to be content with just Being.

I’m talking more about love energy in the universe not personal love.