Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

Question about Political Awakening Video

10 posts in this topic

I know its a really ego thing to say.. but

But what if your whole purpose in life is to suffer despite being a good person and then finally get randomly killed for no reasom by some thug so he can learn his lesson in prison, get freed early, become more conscious, write some books and is hailed as a hero at the end of his life. 

Just imagine if this is your destiny, how do you surrender to that? How would your life be like if you knew this is the sole purpose of why you were born? Its all for the greater good right...?

@MM1988 too much assumptions and mental masturbation. what is your goal here? jeez, this is so off-track...

unborn Truth

If you become more conscious this probably won't happen to you. Saying that something is your ultimate purpose because it happens is in many ways really dumb

27 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

How would consciousness protect you from this fate?

Ok so consciousness wouldn't maybe protect you from this, but then why would you need to be protected from this? What's wrong with the fate?

6 hours ago, MM1988 said:

Just imagine if this is your destiny, how do you surrender to that? How would your life be like if you knew this is the sole purpose of why you were born? Its all for the greater good right...?

Why would it be the sole purpose of your life? You would have your whole life before that. This is I guess what my previous comment pointed at. 

7 hours ago, MM1988 said:

can learn his lesson in prison, get freed early, become more conscious, write some books and is hailed as a hero at the end of his life. 

who cares about him being hailed as a hero. wouldn't it be great that he became conscious? Why assume that your life needed to continue? 

@YaNanNallari Yeah its great and served a greater good in the end. But I want you to imagine this is literally your life. Its like an ego test. How ok would you be with being killed so some thug can learn his lesson?

Some people are killed for this reason after all. Like Leo said, the suffering is real.

Edited by MM1988

4 hours ago, MM1988 said:

How would consciousness protect you from this fate?

There is no you to protect.

Your question is predicated upon egotism. You are looking to survive. But there is no survival from the Absolute perspective because the Absolute cannot be killed.

You're not getting yet that death is impossible. The only thing that dies are illusions, so there is no problem -- unless you're identified with being an illusion -- in which case you've got a BIG problem.

The solution is to change what you're identified with being.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@MM1988 too much assumptions and mental masturbation. what is your goal here? jeez, this is so off-track...

I disagree. We are not safe, we are vulnerable. To think otherwise is to live in denial. Where is the wisdom in that?