tashawoodfall

I think I’ve been cursed by a witch

53 posts in this topic

She also said some crazy things that make me think she may really be legit..she said my grandma who passed away is my angel..said she sees 3 children around me and that freaked me out because I have 1 child and had 2 failed pregnancies.  She also said my mother had 3 children around which creeped me out because she just had my sister and I and also had an abortion.  She also said that my mothers side has had a long line of problems and perhaps I’m the one to break the cycle.  Idk it was creepy but interesting.  The car accident was my fault..and she also did say she saw a fender bender and to make sure I wear my seatbelt so that’s creepy.  She was also a younger lady in a wheelchair so idk maybe her ways have caused her issues...if it is a curse I guess I need to fix my vibration to avoid it coming at me

31 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

She also said some crazy things that make me think she may really be legit..she said my grandma who passed away is my angel..said she sees 3 children around me and that freaked me out because I have 1 child and had 2 failed pregnancies.  She also said my mother had 3 children around which creeped me out because she just had my sister and I and also had an abortion.  She also said that my mothers side has had a long line of problems and perhaps I’m the one to break the cycle.  Idk it was creepy but interesting.  The car accident was my fault..and she also did say she saw a fender bender and to make sure I wear my seatbelt so that’s creepy.  She was also a younger lady in a wheelchair so idk maybe her ways have caused her issues...if it is a curse I guess I need to fix my vibration to avoid it coming at me

That's some really broad statements, she could say that to anybody and have decent chances of being rights, especially if you count children that you don't have in order to match the reading she made

@Jordan94 She may have a weak undeveloped paranormal ability. When the ego comes in, it can start manipulating. Especially with people that are vulnerable.

21 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

And everyone on here automatically began calling her a witch and whatnot when in fact she only claimed to be a psychic

everyone just tried to meet the OP in her own vision (actually i thought the op was male)

let’s make the difference between a witch and a psychic... i mean witchery is nothing bad anymore, and being a psychic is also positively associated. but what do both really mean? what i want to say is that both abilities/talents are predispositions in every human, in some more some less. but the wording is negatively weighed.

for example i think i‘m a witch, as i like to work with nutrition, herbs and since some time cosmetics and i like to manipulate things/objects. i‘m also a little bit of a psychic sometimes but it doesn’t make me immune to other psychics who are muuuuch more advanced than i am. 

i guess it’s about our sensitivity to how we are manipulated and how we manipulate - a good protection of not being manipulated is not buying into what we don’t want to believe - that’s still the best method of protection. if it’s not possible without, as we try to stay open to others while not understanding survival schemes yet, doing a cleaning ritual for yourself might be a good method. 

@tashawoodfallburn some white sage if you need a physical cue, or so...do some yoga or meditation and work on the things that where used to manipulate you, they where only hints, maybe with journaling. the psychic doesn’t even know the details as a psychic is only a mirror to you - your associations and scars are soft trigger points, what she did is touching these.

Edited by now is forever
wrote salvia instead of sage...

Unfortunately, if you were truly content with just Being, you would not have ever experienced this whole situation. For you would not have been where you was at the time, and thus, would never have ran into this devil. If you are content with just Being, these horrific things cannot damage your soul.

Be alone. Be.

8 minutes ago, OneWithAll said:

Unfortunately, if you were truly content with just Being, you would not have ever experienced this whole situation. For you would not have been where you was at the time, and thus, would never have ran into this devil.

@OneWithAll Great advice! Never leave home especially to go grocery shopping for food or you'll bring misfortune on yourself.  

3 hours ago, OneWithAll said:

@cetus56 I am proof that you do not need to go grocery shopping. I live off the land.

@OneWithAll That's a wonderful thing. I do too to some extent but not everybody has the land to grow wheat to make their own bread. Plus most ppl can't survive on only bread and water like you.

@cetus56 I never said I live off bread and water. I said it can be done. There is no need to desire foods the egoic mind would consider to be more 'pleasant' than others. I think you have a lot of growing to do, Cetus.

I don't want to hijack this thread. The Truth remains, you must submit to the bliss within the nothingness of Being. Anything else is an illusion.

3 minutes ago, OneWithAll said:

you must submit to the bliss

???

Dont look at me! Look inside!