tashawoodfall

I think I’ve been cursed by a witch

53 posts in this topic

I was at the grocery store and a lady walks up to me and says I have a strong aura then proceeds to tell me she’s a psychic.  I ask her “what else do you see?” She takes me to an aisle to “read” me because apparently there were energies around and she needed to target my energy.  She tells me she sees negativity around me, tells me she sees a car accident and says I need a cleanse.  At that point she asks me for $20 and asks if I’m interested in a cleanse from her.  I said no thank you and that was that.  Anyway a few days later I get into a car accident and now I’m thinking I’ve been cursed.  I know it sounds crazy...Leo has a video on how to attract a hot witch gf so I’m thinking this could be a real thing

Have you considered that you might be a devil ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, tashawoodfall said:

Leo has a video on how to attract a hot witch gf

he does? :D:D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Rub some Henbane and Datura in yer butthole.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You bought into it. Welcome to the Universe.

Belief Systems = Reality.

You are not cursed, deprogrammed and replace with Blessed or find what else will convince you that curse is lifted :)

If you prefer that is hehe

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Weird. I wouldn't worry bout it though. If your strong in yourself, that sh!t can't effect you. Don't give your power away.

Edited by Vinnie

4 hours ago, tashawoodfall said:

I was at the grocery store and a lady walks up to me and says I have a strong aura 

Was she hot?

:D

Seriously tho, check this out.

Edited by Salvijus

@tashawoodfall I say that's all coincidence. She was just trying to get some quick cash out of you. The only magic she possessed was making $20 bills disappear from wallets.

Just imagine if your mindset was of all the wonderful experiences that are coming to you. You’d have laughed at that lady and she’d have winked and laughed with you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, pluto said:

You bought into it. Welcome to the Universe.

Belief Systems = Reality.

You are not cursed, deprogrammed and replace with Blessed or find what else will convince you that curse is lifted :)

If you prefer that is hehe

Well, belief + focus on it + God's(collective) will/karma I'd say

Call those guys,

ASAP !!!

images(19).jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

car crash => reasonable indicative of curse by witch

unborn Truth

@tashawoodfall you didn‘t do the cleanse...well - it explains everything :ph34r:

maybe she just was psychic... you can’t burn her though, not buying into it is your own problem. maybe it’s the universe telling you that there is more to coincidences than you originally thought.

@tashawoodfall I've got something for you and it won't cost you a dime.

You are going to come into some really good fortune in the next 2 weeks.

Looking forward to hearing from you again in two weeks - if not sooner.

@tashawoodfall I can't speak to whether she was legit or not, but IT IS possible to read that stuff on other people. 

It is also possible that the experience stuck in your subconscious and that belief willed its way to existence, as a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

Anyone who forces you into a corner and charges $20 to save you from a car accident (assuming their reading was legit) is a devil. So don't go to her. Fuck that. I'd say forget the whole thing and try not to be pulled into this stuff as easily next time. Your inner game, your beliefs are everything. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState who forced him? really stop making the witch a devil - he walked there on his own feet after all. 20$ is not the world. just think about how often you buy trashy products or bad food for more and you don’t call the seller a devil. he didn’t even pay her, the lesson was maybe priceless though.

Edited by now is forever