AceTrainerGreen

Jeff Bezos Gets Divorced

35 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Preetom said:

If you are a guy, don't marry. The more cunning and gross materialist we become, the more lofty ethereal virtues and innocence lose their significance.

MGTW is the way.

effortless effort is the way.

yes or no? 

xD

MGTOW is free from the bad side of women and this type of stuff, jeff bezos probably had blind faith in his wife because she is female.

if you are a multi millionaire it’s certainly a problem to share half of your millions and cut the empire of the king in half. after all bearing children and emotional support maybe even ideas are not worth a dime - i mean i guess he could also have created a home and just pay an interior designer, maybe he even did. and he could also have payed the supervisor and have a third woman just for the sex. he also could have had that completely on his own, i wonder why he even married, it’s so outdated maybe modern slavery would be an option - but you can’t do that, a scandal like that could also break one’s neck. i mean he even pays his employees, and pays taxes, does he?

Edited by now is forever

Mgtow is men Awakening from the evil of feminism ? 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, making it all about you, eh?

What a devil

Leo, I don't understand your point.

What's the problem of respecting property?

The same goes for business women who get divorced by their husbands. It's not fair for them too to get their money robbed by their husbands. Reforming this law would just benefit everybody, not just my ego.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

It's unfortunate some people are focusing on the loss of wealth and not the deeper problem. The deeper problem here is that Bezos and many other people like him are selling their souls for work. No matter how fulfilling nor successful you become, you neglect other aspects of your life. This is the deeper problem. One of the main reasons Bezos got to where he is because of himself neglecting family life. It's been neglected so much that his wife is now filing a divorce.

It's a lesson to everyone. Don't sacrifice your soul to the altar of work. Pursuing success is noble, it is part of the Hero's Journey; however, it's not all of it. There are much more fine pleasures in our life than that. 

16 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Mackenzie Bezos contributed so much for Amazon that if she wouldn't be Jeff's wife, she'd be the second largest shareholder or would have asked for cofounder status!

Whether she contributed a lot or nothing, divorce entitles her to half of jeff bezos' money. Her divorce attorney is going to make a lot of money even though the attorney had nothing to do with building amazon.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Bezos himself doesn't have a problem with this, but the internet does.

I've seen many people lie about marriage. I won't be surprised if he was mad at her for divorce.

Who cares if the divorce attorney is going to make money?

I do as a matter of intellectual curiosity about human life. Until I read about his divorce, it never occurred to me that becoming a divorce attorney would be a lucrative career option. It is a signal that my mind became a lot flexible than it used to be.

Edited by CreamCat

The dude wants to end up their marriage because he has a mistress.

You assume that jeff wanted to divorce because he has a mistress. I don't know whether that is true.

I don't care whether he was cheating before the decision to divorce. In any case, because we don't know the real truths behind the divorce, it could be either jeff or his wife who initiated the divorce. I also didn't imply he's mad at her for divorce. I meant that because it is either jeff or his wife who initiated the divorce, I wouldn't be surprised "if" jeff was mad at her for divorce although he said he had no harsh feelings toward his wife. I don't believe jeff's words or his wife's words.

Let's not guess what we don't know.

But yeah, Mackenzie is to be blamed, surely!

I don't blame her. I don't have any strong opinion about her. Whatever the truths are, I am just here to enjoy useless gossip.

If there were no billion dollars involved, it wouldn't be as fun a topic. The billion-dollar legal fight would be fun.

Edited by CreamCat

that’s the problem with fame and money, or fame because of money - you really wash your dirty loundry openly and everyone has some kind of opinion about it. why does it seem that rich and famous people have more scandals? i don’t think they really have (well i do but only marginally, the scandal often is just a symptom) but then we don’t look in the direction of why some couples make it, loving each other until they die. we mostly forget the happy ever after and how much coworking that is. maybe it’s because we are so fixated on the happy in it and often don’t even know what that means apart from a hollywood fantasy.

Edited by now is forever

@Etherial Cat mhh i don’t know. i actually always thought i know why it doesn’t work out in so many cases - and also thought i know how it can work out,  but now i know i only have an idea why it works out in some cases and what extra portion of luck it is to meet ends on both sides and also what extra portion of commitment.

that’s actually the point where i have discriminating thoughts about men in relationships - i really try to have not. and i also know it’s not fair as i think it’s more the social structures and in this case maybe opportunities that makes a threesome out of a classic twosome. i really wouldn’t want to live in these environments, power is in the long run often toxic.

but well i guess you are right, their ends just didn’t meet anymore.

Edited by now is forever

So much unenlightened ego and materialism here... realize that nothing really changes with the numbers in a bank account! The ego likes to think it does, but, it doesn't! We are always exactly where we are, within the infinite meditation... Nothing does really change with the marriage ending. Labels upon what is actually true... all of reality's imaginable resources are actually at our disposal.
Can you see that she was already the 'richest' woman within the marriage? That is what marriage is, agreeing upon an idea of sharing pooled resources within the constraints of the law (as long as you follow it). Only the devil/ego wants to project an 'evil' intent behind the perceived non-self (which do not REALLY exist).

20 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

We're consciousness incarnated in a body and evolving within a world of form.  At the end of the day, you still have to be pragmatic and sometimes discuss about how we organize society. Highlighting that the wife of a self-made bilionaire is in her fair right to get half of their estate is pushing Green against basic misogyny trying to portray this woman as a male user. 

Materiality still has to be discussed and shouldn't be ignored. For instance, the Spiral Dynamic model has Turquoise built on top of all the other stage, and Buddha was recommending the middle way.

in this sense, yes i guess it’s more relevant to talk about how much money one ego should be able to own before talking about if it is righteous to share it with the life partner after parting ways. but that was not the topic.

@Etherial Cat mh yes saw it... 

also i started to read about spiral dynamics, am still on a basic level though - what i find quite interesting is, that the theory says: it’s difficult to maintain a higher developed view, for example turquoise in an environment that is still lower developed. even if you already had glimpses into it. that’s why green still counterreacts to orange what makes it difficult to go into yellow. and orange wants to go into yellow without going through green. and that’s also why yellow still has such an orange touch  in our society so often, because on society level we are still so much stuck in orange that there are no limitations for yellow, if amazon even is yellow? i don’t really know, is it?

funny thing is, i speculate that if we start applying green regulation to orange business, yellow will automatically start moving into turquoise more, because the regulation would concern every super multi billionaire and therefore the organisation of business. if they don’t want to loose controll they would need to work on higher organisation.

Edited by now is forever