AceTrainerGreen

Jeff Bezos Gets Divorced

35 posts in this topic

This is somewhat old news; it happened earlier this month. I was trying to post on the forum about it, but for some reason, it would not allow me to post anything.

Anyway,

Jeff Bezos is getting divorced.

EhsUhVH.png

There's a strong possibility that the divorce will cut his wealth into the half. If this does occur, his ex-wife would be the richest woman in the world.

Outside of that, I brought this up because it reminds me how work is not everything in life. You can be the richest person in the world; however, if you neglect other parts of your life such as your family, is it worth it?

This thread is in relation to another thread I made a couple months ago about Elon Musk, his work weeks, and the costs of workaholism.

(Ignore the first line. There are significantly much more notes past the first page. I contacted one of the moderators, and the reason why I can't edit my posts are that of a time limit.)

I sometimes wonder if it's ever worth it to sacrifice everything for fortune, fame, and power. You will build a legacy that will stand. However, how long will it stand? When you look at Wikipedia, there are hundreds of thousands of articles of formerly famous dead people, yet they don't have much context outside of academia. Even if it does stand for 10,000 years, there's the entire length of the universe until oblivion. (Then again, this thinking can lead into the pessimistic form of nihilism and not the optimistic one.)

When you die, you can't take your material wealth with you. On your death bed, you will likely regret that you spent all of your time working. However, the inverse is also true. There are many people out there who will die on their death bed with regrets of NOT pursuing their dreams. I suppose it's a fine pendulum of balance. I sometimes wonder when Elon Musk is of old age and some interviewer asks him, "Was all the sacrifice worth it?" I wonder what he will say?

For myself, I would like to obtain it; however, within reason. You work without selling your soul. You spend much of the time such as with friends, family, traveling, and increasing your consciousness.

Edited by AceTrainerGreen

Thanks, Ace! 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

5 hours ago, AceTrainerGreen said:

There's a strong possibility that the divorce will cut his wealth into the half. If this does occur, his ex-wife would be the richest woman in the world.

Damn, I should have been his wife. Billions of dollars. I think Jeff Bezos is not going to marry again after losing that much money.

Edited by CreamCat

I would rather have one enlightenment experience than all of Jeff Bezo's wife's money.

Careful who you role-model. You just might end up with their miserable life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I didn't know Actualized.org turned into an internet tabloid.

Good to know ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The scary lesson about this useless gossip is that marriage is dead.

This woman is so smart that she waited for years and years for amazon to take off until now. Once amazon reached its peak, she decided to divorce him.

Wow, what a coincidence! I'm sure she would have done that even if Jeff were poor.

Don't marry until these old fashioned laws get remodeled in a non-financial agreement.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon I don't think so, she helped Jeff to create Amazon, she used to pack stuff for 14 hours a day and on top of that she take care of the kids. Anyways he is so unconscious.... his business only exploit people for money. 

29 minutes ago, nahtanoj said:

@billiesimon I don't think so, she helped Jeff to create Amazon, she used to pack stuff for 14 hours a day and on top of that she take care of the kids. Anyways he is so unconscious.... his business only exploit people for money. 

If you help me out with a business that I own and that I invest into (and you don't) you still are NOT entitled to half of my money.

Or else I should be entitled to my family's money since I always helped at home with the chores.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

14 hours ago, ajasatya said:

i don't even know who jeff is. whatever.

You serious, man? He's the founder and CEO of amazon.com

7 hours ago, billiesimon said:

If you help me out with a business that I own and that I invest into (and you don't) you still are NOT entitled to half of my money.

Or else I should be entitled to my family's money since I always helped at home with the chores.

By that logic, co-founders and top engineers of amazon would be entitled to half of his money.

To be honest, top-level engineers deserve more money. Our society got its priorities wrong.

Edited by CreamCat

10 hours ago, billiesimon said:

This woman is so smart that she waited for years and years for amazon to take off until now. Once amazon reached its peak, she decided to divorce him.

I suspect she divorced him because he had money but was not hot. I think she is going to look for hot guys from now on.

Don't marry until these old fashioned laws get remodeled in a non-financial agreement.

You are looking at it from a defeatist view point. You buy stock when it goes up.

Make money from divorce rather than lose money to it. You become a divorce attorney in USA. You can make millions by becoming the divorce attorney for Jeff Bezos' ex-wife. I'm just talking about divorce attorney as an example because becoming one is not my life purpose.

Edited by CreamCat

The scary lesson about this useless gossip is that marriage is dead.

Wow, what a coincidence! I'm sure she would have done that even if Jeff were poor.

Lol, making it all about you, eh?

What a devil

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you are a guy, don't marry. The more cunning and gross materialist we become, the more lofty ethereal virtues and innocence lose their significance.

MGTOW is the way.

effortless effort is the way.

yes or no? 

xD

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Does he also get half of her stuff? These laws are strange.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

@Preetom i think its not problem of marriage but who you marry and who you are and how do you understand opposite sex its a complex system that people just get into not knowing anything about it cuz of arrogance..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Jeff is a devil. He chose an illusion over Being. He will suffer. Don't make the same mistake.