Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
corndjorn

spiritual transmissions?

15 posts in this topic

anyone heard of spiritual transmissions or experienced them? they really do initiate a process in you... seems like a good enlightenment tool for progress as it makes you purge your fear mechanisms/egoic protections much faster/clearer. id say its a more valuable tool than psychedelics but i can only see psychedelics as a door opener but not a process helper

I think it could be a turning point but you'd already need to be on the edge. I don't know though. Never experienced it.

@Nahm Yup, while psychs do also make you see through/purge your fear mechanisms to a degree, its unsustainable to use it daily or weekly for instance because it can make you delusional too because of its high energetic amplification quality, so psychs is kinda dangerous for progress in that sense imo, especially if youre dealing with something you really dont wanna deal with, its easier to deal with such things sober. Ive tried the RASA transmission and it basically puts you into a meditative/reflective state to purge your fear mechanisms and the things you do to hide or run away from those mechanisms, though i have to agree with @Sahil Pandit that it kinda can make you go crazy too, cuz it quiets reality down alot and you know that feeling on psychs when its too quiet haha. transmissions makes you in a triggered-release cycle alot of the time, which is pretty disorienting sometimes, depends on how many transmissions you take though. though i dont know if this is a healthy way of going about things still, cuz when i do it im really not functional lol 

Edited by corndjorn

@Sahil Pandit are you currently taking transmissions? if so, how dangerous do you think it is to functional life? i wanna release my stuff but its hard when you have a busy life

@Serotoninluv you get in a video call with a transmitter from RASA, this is their website https://eliassatyananda.com/rasa-transmission/, they claim to be enlightened but im not sure, but they do have a quite noticable transmission which makes me think they have atleast cleared alot of their energetic contractions. i dont really know how they work exactly but its basically a transference of energy it seems, it puts you in a cycle of being triggered then release, until the mind gets more stiller and less boundaries

Edited by corndjorn

@Serotoninluv Rasa works like this. A person with an uncontracted crown chakra channels energy and directs it towards your crown chakra. The opening of your crown and the subsequent energy that flows through due to the opening then proceed to work on your system.

Other transmissions work differently.