Aakash

what has amazed you?

15 posts in this topic

i never realised how amazing the internet actually was 

the same awareness literally speaking to each other and communicating with eachother on the topics/ identities they tie themselves too. 

in the news where i am there was a 14 year old girl who committed suicide and her father went to the news outlet to say that the social media platform instagram help coerce her death with the use of their algorithms 

everywhere you look, someone is saying something postive or negative about something without the full scope of picture involved. 

opinions, after opinions, after opinions 

all predicated on illusions and mass self-deceptions. it truly is extroordinary when the only thing real is awareness. 

quite beautiful indeed 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

her father went to the news outlet to say that the social media platform instagram help coerce her death with the use of their algorithms 

I don't see it that way. The internet speeds up the evolution of our species, but it itself is not a force that will pull one way or another. The internet is a direct extension of ourselves, and will highlight and exaggerate our existing issues. And because of increased lines of communication, we're understanding more and more about our problems and how to fix them. Our technology will speed up our evolution. That is why it is so beautiful...

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

yes there is definately beauty in growth; 

9 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

The internet is a direct extension of ourselves, and will highlight and exaggerate our existing issues.

this is interesting, do you think it will help people self reflect faster in the future aswell? 

9 minutes ago, Aakash said:

this is interesting, do you think it will help people self reflect faster in the future aswell? 

Yes. The proliferation if instant communication and information sharing is ultimately a positive thing, as it will speed up our evolution through the stages. Just look at actualized.org. What was once hard to attain info is now available to anyone accessibly

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState theres also the thing that when robots take over lower paid jobs, people will be force to reconsider what they wish to do with their life and their life purpose wish to pursue. they'll be flooding to actualised.org loool!

37 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

I don't see it that way. The internet speeds up the evolution of our species, but it itself is not a force that will pull one way or another. The internet is a direct extension of ourselves, and will highlight and exaggerate our existing issues. And because of increased lines of communication, we're understanding more and more about our problems and how to fix them. Our technology will speed up our evolution. That is why it is so beautiful...

well said.

30 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

23 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict what has amazed you? 

The magician who is always capable of deceiving itself. For what? I don't know.

@Aakash that's a great point! Yeah, AI will move our society to stage Green, because the jobs that robots can't do are ones relating and connecting with people. This in itself is a really beautiful thing.

The transition will require a global shift in values; this isn't going to be pretty at first, but it'll happen!

Sent from my iEgo

the internet is amazing indeed! it's speeding up our evolution of consciousness in an incredible way :)

How much self deception there is, even when you genuinely try to ne honest with yourself, so much layers of deceptions.

How long you can be stuck on concept land or experience chasing land, for some peoole it takes decades even their whole life to stop doing this. Easily in the top 3 reasons not to awaken.

How simple it is, basically just being conscious, and it's not a doing past a certain point, you can't do being ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

yeah definitely my propensity for self-deception. 

when you realise you don't know ANYTHING. A big kick in the balls.