Mikael89

When all hope is lost

51 posts in this topic

Don't kill yourself for not having a gf lol.


Good boy is here to conquer the world and become god aka infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Good-boy I almost did it before. But didn't manage to pull it off. Maybe some day in the future.


All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Good-boy I almost did it before. But didn't manage to pull it off. Maybe some day in the future.

You really need to broaden your horizons. Do you really think you were brought to this reality just to have a gf? Is it mission failed now? Come on man... You have to learn to get yourself out of those negative thought-loops. Kom igen nu kompis! 

Edited by Rilles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You really need to broaden your horizons. Do you really think you were brought to this reality just to have a gf? Is it mission failed now? Come on man... You have to learn to get yourself out of those negative thought-loops. Kom igen nu kompis! 

Yes I do.

Actually, that's a scientific fact. Our purpose is to reproduce and make our specie thrive. Everything we do is about that, but you might not be aware of it.

So you might as well kill yourself if you don't reproduce.


All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes I do.

Actually, that's a scientific fact. Our purpose is to reproduce and make our specie thrive. Everything we do is about that, but you might not be aware of it.

So you might as well kill yourself if you don't reproduce.

Its not a fact, if you asked a scientist if you should kill yourself because youre single he would definitely NOT agree. Yes, animals reproduce, we also do other things during the day. Youve been brainwashed by our Orange society and you call it fact, I suggest you look deeper. 

Should celibate monks kill themselves too by that logic? 

Edited by Rilles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Its not a fact, if you asked a scientist if you should kill yourself because youre single he would definitely NOT agree. Yes, animals reproduce, we also do other things during the day. Youve been brainwashed by our Orange society and you call it fact, I suggest you look deeper. 

Should celibate monks kill themselves too by that logic? 

The scientist seemingly wouldn't agree because he's culturally biased to say nice things to improve the chances of him reproducing.

Everything you do during the day is to increase the chances of you reproducing.

I think Leo likes to call it "survival" in his videos. Survival is ultimately about reproduction.

Yes they should.

Why do you celibacy is encouraged in spirituality? Because they want to stop this fucking animal reproduction crap. Whole this dream is about it, it keeps the dream going on.

Edited by Mikael89

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rilles Don't forget that none of us (egos), including you would exist without girls. Your existence is "thanks" to girls.

Soo..

Girls are the w*y and the tru.h and the life. (Joke, I think.)

Edited by Mikael89

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The scientist seemingly wouldn't agree because he's culturally biased to say nice things to improve the chances of him reproducing.

Everything you do during the day is to increase the chances of you reproducing.

I think Leo likes to call it "survival" in his videos. Survival is ultimately about reproduction.

Yes they should.

Why do you celibacy is encouraged in spirituality? Because they want to stop this fucking animal reproduction crap. Whole this dream is about it, it keeps the dream going on.

Can you see how your thought-patterns perpeuate your misery?

 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

@Rilles Don't forget that none of us (egos), including you wouldn't exist without girls. Your existence is "thanks" to girls.

So..

Girls are the way and the truth and the life.

Feminity is a beautiful thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Can you see how your thought-patterns perpeuate your misery?

Maybe.


All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rilles said:

Can you see how your thought-patterns perpeuate your misery?

 

Feminity is a beautiful thing.

Indeed


Good boy is here to conquer the world and become god aka infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 9:08 PM, Mikael89 said:

Neither posting here or professional help would solve my problems, hence the title.

"Seek help" is a cliche. A illusion that there is some kind of help. I believed in such nonsense fairytales when I was 15 or something.

True. Even you can´t help yourself. You can only delude yourself.

13 hours ago, Rilles said:

 

Should celibate monks kill themselves too by that logic? 

 

 

13 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes they should.

 

1

 

True. You should not be even attached to life. But don´t get me wrong. Sure, you can create your dream dream where you think you are happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mikael89  Yea. Actually, you made me realize that what I said (and everyone has ever said) is false and pure bullshit. I´ll not speak anymore and let myself die and start experience what is. Thank You. Adios!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maestro said:

@Mikael89  Yea. Actually, you made me realize that what I said (and everyone has ever said) is false and pure bullshit. I´ll not speak anymore and let myself die and start experience what is. Thank You. Adios!

Haha :P Adios


All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Maestro said:

@Mikael89  Yea. Actually, you made me realize that what I said (and everyone has ever said) is false and pure bullshit. I´ll not speak anymore and let myself die and start experience what is. Thank You. Adios!

Don't do it.


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't do it.

Since he said "let myself die" I thought that he meant dieing the ego death thing (not physically).


All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin  Don´t worry. I´m not going to do anything harmful to this body :D 

Edited by Maestro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shin said:

 

Works 100%

Super easy,

I recommend 😏

It would be nice if you wouldn't brag about your sex adventures.


All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now