Mikael89

When all hope is lost

51 posts in this topic

Don't kill yourself for not having a gf lol.

Good boy is here to conquer the world and become god aka infinity.

@Good-boy I almost did it before. But didn't manage to pull it off. Maybe some day in the future.

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Good-boy I almost did it before. But didn't manage to pull it off. Maybe some day in the future.

You really need to broaden your horizons. Do you really think you were brought to this reality just to have a gf? Is it mission failed now? Come on man... You have to learn to get yourself out of those negative thought-loops. Kom igen nu kompis! 

Edited by Rilles

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You really need to broaden your horizons. Do you really think you were brought to this reality just to have a gf? Is it mission failed now? Come on man... You have to learn to get yourself out of those negative thought-loops. Kom igen nu kompis! 

Yes I do.

Actually, that's a scientific fact. Our purpose is to reproduce and make our specie thrive. Everything we do is about that, but you might not be aware of it.

So you might as well kill yourself if you don't reproduce.

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes I do.

Actually, that's a scientific fact. Our purpose is to reproduce and make our specie thrive. Everything we do is about that, but you might not be aware of it.

So you might as well kill yourself if you don't reproduce.

Its not a fact, if you asked a scientist if you should kill yourself because youre single he would definitely NOT agree. Yes, animals reproduce, we also do other things during the day. Youve been brainwashed by our Orange society and you call it fact, I suggest you look deeper. 

Should celibate monks kill themselves too by that logic? 

Edited by Rilles

22 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Its not a fact, if you asked a scientist if you should kill yourself because youre single he would definitely NOT agree. Yes, animals reproduce, we also do other things during the day. Youve been brainwashed by our Orange society and you call it fact, I suggest you look deeper. 

The scientist seemingly wouldn't agree because he's culturally biased to say nice things to improve the chances of him reproducing.

Everything you do during the day is to increase the chances of you reproducing.

I think Leo likes to call it "survival" in his videos. Survival is ultimately about reproduction.

Yes they should.

Why do you celibacy is encouraged in spirituality? Because they want to stop this fucking animal reproduction crap. Whole this dream is about it, it keeps the dream going on.

Edited by Mikael89

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

@Rilles Don't forget that none of us (egos), including you would exist without girls. Your existence is "thanks" to girls.

Soo..

Girls are the w*y and the tru.h and the life. (Joke, I think.)

Edited by Mikael89

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The scientist seemingly wouldn't agree because he's culturally biased to say nice things to improve the chances of him reproducing.

Everything you do during the day is to increase the chances of you reproducing.

I think Leo likes to call it "survival" in his videos. Survival is ultimately about reproduction.

Yes they should.

Why do you celibacy is encouraged in spirituality? Because they want to stop this fucking animal reproduction crap. Whole this dream is about it, it keeps the dream going on.

Can you see how your thought-patterns perpeuate your misery?

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

@Rilles Don't forget that none of us (egos), including you wouldn't exist without girls. Your existence is "thanks" to girls.

So..

Girls are the way and the truth and the life.

Feminity is a beautiful thing.

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Maybe.

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

Feminity is a beautiful thing.

Indeed

Good boy is here to conquer the world and become god aka infinity.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:08 PM, Mikael89 said:

Neither posting here or professional help would solve my problems, hence the title.

"Seek help" is a cliche. A illusion that there is some kind of help. I believed in such nonsense fairytales when I was 15 or something.

True. Even you can´t help yourself. You can only delude yourself.

13 hours ago, Rilles said:

13 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes they should.

True. You should not be even attached to life. But don´t get me wrong. Sure, you can create your dream dream where you think you are happy.

@Mikael89  Yea. Actually, you made me realize that what I said (and everyone has ever said) is false and pure bullshit. I´ll not speak anymore and let myself die and start experience what is. Thank You. Adios!

2 minutes ago, Maestro said:

@Mikael89  Yea. Actually, you made me realize that what I said (and everyone has ever said) is false and pure bullshit. I´ll not speak anymore and let myself die and start experience what is. Thank You. Adios!

Haha :P Adios

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

10 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Don't do it.

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't do it.

Since he said "let myself die" I thought that he meant dieing the ego death thing (not physically).

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏

@Shin  Don´t worry. I´m not going to do anything harmful to this body :D 

Edited by Maestro

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Works 100%

Super easy,

I recommend 😏

It would be nice if you wouldn't brag about your sex adventures.

All is Seen. I am Here 🙏