Mikael89

When all hope is lost

51 posts in this topic

Get professional help, before you do something stupid. I don't care if you've tried it before, try it again. Posting here isn't going to solve your problems, it's not. You need a doctor, probably medication and therapy.

Neither posting here or professional help would solve my problems, hence the title.

"Seek help" is a cliche. A illusion that there is some kind of help. I believed in such nonsense fairytales when I was 15 or something.

Edited by Mikael89

@Mikael89 be more practical. what are your real (non-imaginary) impediments?

what is stopping you that's not yourself?

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Whatever I say you will say that it's imaginary. 

Just so you know, nothing anyone say to me can help me.

Edited by Mikael89

When all hope is lost...you are free to observe what-is. It’s quite beautiful. 

@Mikael89   Everything everyone says can help me is an equally true statement.  Perspective is always up to you. What would help the most though, is for you to begin consistently expressing how you feel with some clarity. When you cut all the stories out (no one can help me, I’ll never be this or that, etc, etc) and just practice clearly expressing yourself, you will see, your overthinking will reduce more and more. Your emotions will lighten up. Try it now, see if your next perspective expressed can be something in your favor. Something which benefits you. Something that brings a little peace to this moment. After all, it is your perspective. 

Nonduality & Meditations         

Empty your head, fulfill your heart       

Good! Now youre out of the fiction, time to do some fixing.:)

On 22/01/2019 at 4:52 PM, Anna1 said:

Get professional help, before you do something stupid. I don't care if you've tried it before, try it again. Posting here isn't going to solve your problems, it's not. You need a doctor, probably medication and therapy.

+1 

On 22/01/2019 at 5:08 PM, Mikael89 said:

Neither posting here or professional help would solve my problems, hence the title.

"Seek help" is a cliche. A illusion that there is some kind of help. I believed in such nonsense fairytales when I was 15 or something.

The right help will not solve your problems for you, but it can smoothe them a lot so that you feel strong enough to solve them. 

Don't fool yourself: you won't pull yourself out of this quagmire by yourself. I don't know your story, but I can almost guarantee that thousands, if not millions of people, have gone through worse -- and have found their way out. 

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it."

- Helen Keller

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Congratulations! Now you can start to really live. 

You can start doing anything that you've been afraid of doing before. Learn to ride a motorcycle! Learn skydiving! If hope is already lost, what else can you lose? :) 

"Nothing happens next. This is it." 

I'm sick of being alone.

--------------

We are all victims. 

People who think we are not victims are bullshitting themselves. It's wishful thinking. Seriously. You are not in control, no matter how much you want to believe you are in control. You didn't put yourself into this world, you don't know how you came to this world, etc. etc.

No one knows anything and everyone are victims. And everyone who thinks otherwise are just wishful thinking.

Edited by Mikael89

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm sick of being alone.

Get out of your mind and start dating with the Tao ;)

@Maestro With Tao you mean the path or something like that?

I'm trying, but it feels hopeless.

Edited by Mikael89

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm sick of being alone.

--------------

We are all victims. 

People who think we are not victims are bullshitting themselves. It's wishful thinking. Seriously. You are not in control, no matter how much you want to believe you are in control. You didn't put yourself into this world, you don't know how you came to this world, etc. etc.

No one knows anything and everyone are victims. And everyone who thinks otherwise are just wishful thinking.

"You did not put yourself into this world"

True and can anything be personal if you have not been in control at any point?

1 minute ago, Richard Alpert said:

"You did not put yourself into this world"

True and can anything be personal if you have not been in control at any point?

I guess not.

47 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Maestro With Tao you mean the path or something like that?

The Tao for me is meaningless, but I point to absolute infinity

Without thoughts there are no problems and when a thought arises, wait a moment and it will disappear until a new thought arises..it is never ending process but do not identify with them. In other words, learn to meditate. If you don´t like sitting still like a statue then try something else. I personally love doing Tai Chi and maybe you would love to do so too.

On 2/9/2019 at 0:39 PM, Mikael89 said:

I'm sick of being alone.

--------------

We are all victims. 

I am with you man. I really do believe that we are all victims of this flawed world that we live in. As someone once said "nothing truly goes according plan in this accursed world we live in. The longer you live the more realize that are three things that essentially exist in this reality: pain, suffering, and futility." Though, I do believe that some things actually do go according to plan; however, the majority of the big things in life do not. If there is a "God" then he's either a monster or an absolutely negligent father with no sense of real responsibility or care for us. If so, then I am sure that all he really sees us as is just billions of bacteria or. Otherwise, he could've already died eons ago or there's never been a "God" out there that never existed to being with and it's really the universe's flawed design that causing all of us to suffer in our own ways. I wish I knew of a way to fight against "God" or the universe, but I don't know how at the moment.