mark eldridge

Ramifications of Absolute Infinity

63 posts in this topic

@Jack River actually i see what you mean; theres still a point that i'm trying to make but i really should just be letting go of it. 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River actually i see what you mean; theres still a point that i'm trying to make but i really should just be letting go of it. 

Who says you should let go of it? :)

You’re all good man. It’s all you?

xD@Jack River i don't think there would be anything to let go of , because i don't think there was something there in the first place. its like 1,2,3 done gone ahaha presto if there was anything there. but i think i've seen that the next best move is to forget about any of this. i think i'm just throwing words out there without any meaning any more, so its a bit pointless. 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

xD@Jack River i don't think there would be anything to let go of , because i don't think there was something there in the first place. its like 1,2,3 done gone ahaha presto if there was anything there. but i think i've seen that the next best move is to forget about any of this. i think i'm just throwing words out there without any meaning any more, so its a bit pointless. 

Maybe dude.  

Perhaps the next best move is to question if moving at all has any relevance?

@Jack River although theres no need to demonize ego so i'm going to answer my own question with a big fat yes lol! 

29 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River although theres no need to demonize ego so i'm going to answer my own question with a big fat yes lol! 

Haha

Demonization is implicit as ego. 

To demonize is subtle acceptance of egocentric activity by condemnation. 

This may seem silly/confusing, but it simply points to the fact that ego and it’s compulsion to accept or condemn is one unit of movement of identification/attachment/resistance to what-is..

Ego is demonization. 

33 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i'm going to answer my own question with a big fat yes lol! 

Fosho. 

And it's a most excellent ’no-thing’ to find that the answer (yes-no) itself gives continuity to this movement. Tricky self heh?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River like a lotus on water; it is to take a position of yes or no ahaha very tricky indeed; but we accept everything in this present moment of illusory and just go with what is. have you decided what your life purpose is? 

9 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River like a lotus on water; it is to take a position of yes or no ahaha very tricky indeed; but we accept everything in this present moment of illusory and just go with what is. have you decided what your life purpose is? 

To live a life without a self imposed image, which implies that i don’t project the past(self) onto others/environment. 

To Live without conflict/fear/divison & continue in the art of learning(learning without accumulation) or non-evaluation. 

To share with anyone interested. 

Other than that be excellent to one another & continue living a quiet & simple life. 

Edited by Jack River

3 minutes ago, Jack River said:

learning(learning without accumulation)

learning without an accumulation of time; i like this. its words of wisdom 

3 minutes ago, Jack River said:

non-evaluation

isn't this quite difficult when your actually reading or learning anything. everything you read is dualistic and will imply dualistic implications

that is right, that is wrong, it should be done like this, etc? 

47 minutes ago, Aakash said:

learning without an accumulation of time; i like this. its words of wisdom 

isn't this quite difficult when your actually reading or learning anything. everything you read is dualistic and will imply dualistic implications

that is right, that is wrong, it should be done like this, etc? 

I'm simply referring to psychological accumulation/projection. :)

@Jack River a pure life of non-duality :) some people sit still/ some people move- neither are right or wrong

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River a pure life of non-duality :) some people sit still/ some people move- neither are right or wrong

Dynamic stillness dude?

@Jack River dynamic stillness indeed. careful not to look like a statue, someone might put some flowers on your head :D  

The ramification is that only God exists. But this has no meaning until it has been directly experienced. I became God today, as awarness became aware of God ''my'' dog came and sat beside me, I and she gazed at each other and for a moment there was only He. At that moment I became aware that only He exists, Only He is Real. There is no reality whatsoever, only He is. I am He. He is infinite, everything that can possibly exist and will ever exist, already exists as He and being only He.

You all have quite the imagination to talk a whole lot about nothing.....

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SOUL what better topic is there than bliss and amazement ^_^

Is it illusory bliss and amazement of nothingness?