mark eldridge

Ramifications of Absolute Infinity

63 posts in this topic

@Nahm yes it is an illusion of words just being thrown about, in my direct experience. how do i explain it - everything just seems like a bonus , whether that be talking, running, laughing , singing , listening , educating, life purpose. all of it is besides the point and therefore a bonus. the truth is, is that the only thing that is real is that mystical experience i had that there is nothing to know, there is no knower and there never will be a knower of the truth just as there is no seeker. you can't seek what isn't there. its so obvious that i can't validify it and thats where i'm coming up short. is i'm still trying to intellectualise what can't be instead of just living in the life of ego illusions. 

@Aakash Your direct experience serves to realize your direct experience is illusory. When you realize your direct experience is illusory, that realization is illusory.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm loool thanks i think you put into words the very thing i was trying to articulate, that is what i was trying to get at but was missing. 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:37 AM, mark eldridge said:

I'm trying to meditate on the scope and breadth of Absolute Infinity. Could Leo and everyone else provide hints as to the ultimate ramifications of Absolute Infinity ?

Thanks

Transcend the notion of 'absolute infinity' because it's just another mystical sounding concept that spiritualists use to create an identity of having something deep and esoteric they know. The ultimate ramification is it's a distraction from awareness of being present in the moment by getting someone caught up in mental masturbation.

Edited by SOUL

@Nahm all words literally, i'm not trying to realise anything thats the point i was trying to make that direct experience serves the mechanism by which direct experience is illusory. 

@Nahm Yes nothing is happening in reality, i was even going to write on my post that even the present moment is not happening either, whats your words on that? 

but in the infection point of all things going full circle, thats all there is in reality at this given present time. 

@Nahm it seems i've got myself caught in a strange loop, what do you suggest i do to get myself out ? 

i should just stop speaking about it lol, there seems like theres no point , since all words are dualistic and i don't seem to be getting my point across clearly. by nothing i don't mean something should be there instead of nothing, just literally nothing, emptiness

@Aakash You’re not in anything. You can’t get out of anything. There is no in or out. You contain everything, and everything is your illusion. The thoughts about a loop are illusory. The point you’re trying to get accross does not exist, and there is no one to get it accross to.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Jack River what do you mean , you should try use another word than thingfy lol, i don't kinda get what you mean by it?

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River what do you mean , you should try use another word than thingfy lol, i don't kinda get what you mean by it?

Identification is dualistic. 

Psychological sense of "becoming or feeling oneself one with another"  "act or process of determining the identity of something"  

"object or documentation which marks identity"

Edited by Jack River

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River so your trying to say i'm still identifying with something? 

Not for us to say. Just sharing about identification

@Jack River well i'm not living it in my being; so i guess by default it does make it identification since i took a position; what do you honestly think? i'm not worried about being wrong lol