CreamCat

Ignore criticisms. Just be yourself. Do what you want to do. No excuse.

53 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Good-boy Are you a natural spead reader? Or did you train to be one?

All natural plus trained to become super speed reader.

1 minute ago, Good-boy said:

All natural plus trained to become super speed reader.

How can I train to be one? My english reading is somewhat slow because english is my second language and nobody speaks english in my region.

4 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

How can I train to be one? My english reading is somewhat slow because english is my second language and nobody speaks english in my region.

It's a natural talent plus you need to practice on a regular basis. 6-12 months is all it takes.

Just be 'yourself'. Unfortunately, there is a problem here. There is no 'you'. You are falling for an illusion. To experience the bliss of infinity, you need to just Be. You don't need anything to Be. Anything else is an illusion and not a requirement. Everything you see and feel, it not required to Be. Lose ALL your thoughts and just Be.

17 minutes ago, OneWithAll said:

Thoughts are a curse that only serve to block you from infinite bliss.

The human mind is highly conditioned to become attached and identified to thoughts. So, dissociation from thoughts can be a great step forward. Yet, the problem with becoming an observer that demonizes thoughts is that it sets up a "good ego vs. bad ego" mental dynamic. 

When thoughts are free of attachment and identification, they are as beautiful as a birdsong.

@Serotoninluv I would agree to a point. There are no good or bad thoughts. Even love is an illusion. Which is the mistake that many on this forum make. Love is an egoic fabrication. The only thing that is 'real', is to be thoughtless with no attachment to anything. Which is, ultimately, the gift we receive when we leave these wretched bodies.

@OneWithAll The no good or bad thoughts is an important insight, yet not what I am pointing to. 

Once nonduality is revealed in direct experience, the mind will try to contextualize it. The mind will try to make sense of it. The mind will start to believe that these new concepts are true. 

It seems that nonduality has been revealed to you and your mind has entered a deeper level. What I have found is that when my base consciousness level deepens to a new level, it is unstable at first. Then my mind wants to create grounding so it contextualizes the deeper direct experience. It tries to make sense of it. The problem with this, in terms of maturation and embodiment, is that the mind tries to take ownership and believes the concepts are true. It confuses the map for the territory. After a while, this deeper framework may get challenged and the mind has resistance. It says "No, nonduality is really like this. No, thoughts really mean this". At each deeper level, the attachments/identification gets more subtle, nuanced and sneaky. It's easy to see the attachments one had when they were at a more surface level. It is much more difficult to see attachments at one's current level. The mind needs to go through the whole rigamaroll again: become humble, open and willing. 

@Serotoninluv Nice. It’s a stinker, that rigamaroll. Reminds me of the vigilance in not eating sweets. ? Like, oh, ya, this is why I don’t do that. 

@OneWithAll A curse implies there is someone who put a curse on you. Or I guess that you put a curse on yourself.   On the love note, just think love, see what comes up. Probably nothing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE