UDT

#1 Solution for Depression

5 posts in this topic

1) SCREAM

2) Imagine your parents sitting next to you and tell them everything, all the shit they caused, all the trauma, tell them how you felt, cry, say fuck you and move on.

If you feel like it, call them and say everything you just said to the imaginative person to the real one!

3) RUN, Start doing martial arts, start feeling your body.

4) Really look at your pathetic self in the mirror. If you are fat, say "Im fucking fat. Im a fucking pathetic fat fuck."  See it! Stop hiding!  Btw psychedelics are a great mirror 

5) Realize that there is only one way you gonna start progressing. And that´s by pathetically trying. And when it doesnt work, find a way! Try something else or try it another way. There is no comfort and there is no one, no not your parents, not your boyfriend/girlfriend/cat/hamster whose gonna solve your problems. Why? Because the price of feeling good is to get problems solved. 

But I´m sick and ill... Yes you are! From fucking eating garbage and not moving for years. No matter what it is, better start trying to work on it now than later.

There is no guarantee, but trying is your best bet. 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

I would recommend reading 

The Depression Cure: The 6-Step Program to Beat Depression without Drugs

Book by Stephen S. Ilardi. 

It provides a proven system to cure depression. The 6 steps are:

1. Physical Exercise(running, swimming etc) 

2. Omega 3 1000-2000 mg of EPA per day. 

3. Engaging activity( don't think, Do) 

4. Sunlight exposure

5. Social support( connecting with other people) 

6. Good sleeping habits

This is really a No-bulshit proven guide that can defeat your depression in just a few weeks, and it's also elements which are good for everyone to live a better life. 

If you are bad, dissolve yourself patiently. I'm not really talking about depression advice maybe, but even when you hate what you are, there can be good things that can be done that can help.