Samra

Anything that is perceivable in not the perciver

16 posts in this topic

Anything that the "I" can perceive, is not the true being. So where do I look?  If anything that is perceived is eliminated (neti neti) , then there is no where to look. The perceiver cannot perceive itself. The knife cannot cut itself. The eye cannot see itself. But how do I leave the "I" behind? How can I undone being the perceiver? I know there is an infinite possibilities opening up from realising that anything perceived is not me, but I still can't take the leap.

47 minutes ago, Samra said:

Anything that the "I" can perceive, is not the true being. So where do I look?  If anything that is perceived is eliminated (neti neti) , then there is no where to look. The perceiver cannot perceive itself. The knife cannot cut itself. The eye cannot see itself. But how do I leave the "I" behind? How can I undone being the perceiver? I know there is an infinite possibilities opening up from realising that anything perceived is not me, but I still can't take the leap.

Hi. After doing self inquiry for a while, we reach to this exactly same observation like you posted. 

No matter where the attention goes, there is only more perceivable, never the perceiver. So what to do?

Well now you've reached the 2nd stage of self inquiry where it becomes self resting. When you are watching a movie, you are by definition looking at the screen.

So the only thing you can deliberately 'do' is to intentionally relinquish the interest and fascination over all the perceivable and just relaxing while remaining alert. Instead be more interested in the non located perceiver.

Eventually you will start basking in a sense of spacious beingness. That is awareness right there being aware of itself and slowly undoing all egoic conditionings. You have to stay in that state of observation as long as you can, return to it over and over again.

Use questions like ''who is aware?", "Who is the knower?" to immediately relax the focus from the perceivable and shift attention to being.

Good luck.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just be at peace... no need to overthink it.

You will intuitively know who you are and that you cant be seen but you percieve everything..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Listen to the original blueprint where you were created. This is a clue a finger pointing to somwhere. This somwhere is language. Which we cant explain with words and is impossible to explain. Everything is maya the knife is illusion your eyeball is illusion look deep look really deep this is why it takes a while to understand this. 

Thanks all <3 you gave me a lot to work with 

14 minutes ago, Samra said:

Thanks all <3 you gave me a lot to work with 

They all said there is nothing to do and/or confirmed what you said.?

We're fucked ??

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

13 hours ago, Samra said:

Anything that the "I" can perceive, is not the true being.

Who said that? Everything that "I" perceives is the true thing.

So where do I look? 

So don't look anywhere else. You're all that you're here. That's all.

But how do I leave the "I" behind?

Show me the "I" you're talking about first, then we can drop it anywhere you want.

How can I undone being the perceiver?

?

How do you turn this on? (hint for geeks; AOE2)

I know there is an infinite possibilities opening up from realising that anything perceived is not me, but I still can't take the leap.

How do you know that? What leap are you talking about? What do you want from life?

On 22/01/2019 at 1:00 PM, non_nothing said:

Anything that the "I" can perceive, is not the true being.

Who said that? Everything that "I" perceives is the true thing.

what I meant was that the perceiver cannot perceive itself. Awareness cannot be perceived. It can only be understood by knowing that it cannot be known,  what is known is perceived, and awareness cannot see know itself. It can only be. That's my understanding so far at least.

So where do I look? 

So don't look anywhere else. You're all that you're here. That's all.

I still cannot grasp this through experience. It is only a conceptual undressing. 

But how do I leave the "I" behind?

Show me the "I" you're talking about first, then we can drop it anywhere you want.

I can't find this I exactly. It's everything and nowhere at the same time. It's like a strong force of gravity.

How can I undone being the perceiver?

?

how can I observe the un obserable

How do you turn this on? (hint for geeks; AOE2)

I know there is an infinite possibilities opening up from realising that anything perceived is not me, but I still can't take the leap.

How do you know that? What leap are you talking about? What do you want from life?

I want to master my emotions, I want to be a master in arts, I want to be a great storyteller, and I want to know my true face.

<3

Just keep observing that you are not the perceived until the nut is utimately busted. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Just keep observing that you are not the perceived until the nut is utimately busted. 

Can't bust a nut :( 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can't bust a nut :( 

You are the nut that you are looking for. ?? Buss it

Dont look at me! Look inside!

39 minutes ago, Samra said:

I want to master my emotions, I want to be a master in arts, I want to be a great storyteller, and I want to know my true face

You are. There’s no subject / object, no causation. To master emotion retrace every sensation to what you did, you are the catalyst, there is no assertion. Practice story telling. There is no face. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 hours ago, Samra said:

what I meant was that the perceiver cannot perceive itself. Awareness cannot be perceived. It can only be understood by knowing that it cannot be known,  what is known is perceived, and awareness cannot see know itself. It can only be. That's my understanding so far at least.

Find out who's understanding is it? Where this is arises from? Let's imagine for a second that you are talking about a sun. A particular sun that has orange color. Now you say that It had been rose in the sky from the horizon. Now I ask you to find the horizon literally. Now don't just try to think for an answer. Rather put this question (as you read it, you put it) inside the basket and lets brew the question there for a while to see what happens.

I still cannot grasp this through experience. It is only a conceptual undressing. 

I gave you the instructions above. This is the same issue happening here. The same "so to say" computer crush error that would happen whenever you boot your computer up. It is the same.

I can't find this I exactly. It's everything and nowhere at the same time. It's like a strong force of gravity.

This is beautiful. Yes it is strong force of gravity exactly. I think you got a glimpse of it.

how can I observe the un obserable

Are you capable of not observing anything that's not existent? . . . h . m . m . . .

I want to master my emotions, I want to be a master in arts, I want to be a great storyteller, and I want to know my true face.

I believe you are a great storyteller if you'd just start to show us/ prove us that you're. Why don't you just start? Then you'll discover your true face while this process is unfolding.