Shakazulu

Cult like-behaviour

7 posts in this topic

Speaking of cult like behaviour- I'm unaware of the cults I'm a part of. However I know I grew up part of the " hypebeast " , " sneaker culture " - here's an example of how my self-esteem was based off my clothing: 

2 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

Speaking of cult like behaviour- I'm unaware of the cults I'm a part of. However I know I grew up part of the " hypebeast " , " sneaker culture " - here's an example of how my self-esteem was based off my clothing: 

I see your attempt at modesty. But you're deluding only yourself. you know fully well, to which cults you belong. you need to admit to each of them. that's all pal. There's nothing wrong with fancy clothes. but i should remain naked, until every one can wear what i can wear.

Edited by Enlightened

@Enlightened haha facts, I felt Leo's definition of a cult is more profound than I can concieve . I say I know but do I really know?? And wow that's fair! 

@Shakazulu i've been exactly where you've been once, probably much worse. My advice: just stop it completely- you don't really get anything out of it in the end .

but its up to you :D 

ill just give you  a quote i heard once that i found very true 

you are the average of the five people you are closest too. 

with most of us here on this forum, i find the people around us aren't as conscious as we are, so they aren't able to make the same decisions we can from our knowledge and education. Therefore you have to make them for yourself and stick with them yourself and just see where it leads. normally, it will just go the way you don't want it to go. but hey, lool its just because you understand some things about happiness etc.. that others are still looking for in their own ways.