SQAAD

Can you Heal Psychological Wounds Permanently?

8 posts in this topic

I hear a lot of different contrasting opinions and metaphors. Some people say that when you put a nail in a tree, the scar remains there forever. But there are also a lot of animals with incredible healing properties who can even regrow limbs.

From my experience i believe i have healed many old wounds from the past using holotropic beathwork and other techniques.

What's your opinion/experience about all this?

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD Psychological wounds are healed, not erased. You realise that the scar has become a gift. You lose the pain and seal the cut, but you don't forget the lessons. They become integrated in a healthy and mature way.

Here's a metaphor for you: It's like forging in a martial art to toughen your bones or knuckles. It's painful in the moment, but the bone comes back stronger than ever, but they only come back stronger because of the tiny fractures. The wound is the strength, the breaks are the gift. 

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I hear a lot of different contrasting opinions and metaphors. Some people say that when you put a nail in a tree, the scar remains there forever. But there are also a lot of animals with incredible healing properties who can even regrow limbs.

From my experience i believe i have healed many old wounds from the past using holotropic beathwork and other techniques.

No! Ignore what they all say. What you give power to, by naming it. Can be fully denied. just like a delusion can. And I make this bold claim, prepared to prove it to you. But, you must first admit, to your delusion. Hi! Don't be alarmed. lol. You asked!!!

7 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Psychological wounds can be completely healed but do also turn into scars.

And scars are forever. But there is no pain in a scar.

And scars also give us wisdom and create character. So, scars are quite a positive thing in this regard. Scars help you help others.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 hours ago, SQAAD said:

animals with incredible healing properties who can even regrow limbs

they are probably listening and reading Abraham Hicks.

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

And scars also give us wisdom and create character. So, scars are quite a positive thing in this regard. Scars help you help others.

This. What I see in a lot of people is the wound is stitched ready to start healing then they do something and it rips the stitches out so it bleeds then rinse and repeat. 

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Like the movie Scarface!!

----------------

Coherence Therapy or a Religion maybe. I'm 50/50 whether there is an unconscious mind or a spirit realm, shouldn't matter much metaphysically.