Rinne

SDSs to short circuit ones way to enlightenment.

20 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura What are your thoughts on doing lots of long SDSs in a short period of time (lets say for about a year) to short circuit ones way to enlightenment? Do you think this approach to enlightenment is flawed and short sighted? 

A response would be appreciated. 

Edited by Rinne

In my opinion you'd have a much higher likelihood of success with a year of Kriya yoga.

But I haven't tried 1 year of SDS, so I can't say for sure.

I don't know why you guys are not doing Kriya yoga. It's the most powerful natural technique I've found. All of you should be doing it religiously. Yet I sense that very few of you are.

I've shared so many amazing tools with you guys. Why aren't you using them?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I haven't done any Kriya yoga because i did not know it existed before now. I would really want to try this technique, where can i find the video on Kriga yoga? 

@Peo Also worth noting, the book used for Kriya Yoga is found on Leo's personal book list.

57 minutes ago, Peo said:

@Leo Gura I haven't done any Kriya yoga because i did not know it existed before now. I would really want to try this technique, where can i find the video on Kriga yoga? 

If you don't want to pay for the booklist you can start here: http://www.kriyayogainfo.net/Eng_Downloads1.html I've no idea if this is what was on the list.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In my opinion you'd have a much higher likelihood of success with a year of Kriya yoga.

But I haven't tried 1 year of SDS, so I can't say for sure.

I don't know why you guys are not doing Kriya yoga. It's the most powerful natural technique I've found. All of you should be doing it religiously. Yet I sense that very few of you are.

I've shared so many amazing tools with you guys. Why aren't you using them?

Much appreciation. 

I would assume that kriya + SDS would make a ultra powerful combination. I can only imagine how much more powerful that combination could be with a add in of self inquiry throughout the SDS abiding in the after pose of kriya. 

16 hours ago, Tetcher said:

There is someone that did just that on this forum :

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/4845-1000-hrs-sds-in-6-months/

You can read this account history to see how it worked for him.

Yeah i saw this that guy is badass. 

@Rinne that's how my Kundalini awakend sds + self inquiry cocktail.?

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 Nice. 

I see you trying to learn kriya yoga. So im I. Let me know if you want to match up to learn together. 

I think mixing SDS with along side kriya would be tremendously powerful. 

@Rinne message me you're # we can talk over the phone like normal people ? I'm about to do some self inquiry right now! 

Edited by Tony 845

@Alex (strong determination sitting) it's a form of zen buddism I belive that was brought to the forefront by shinzen young an American ordained monk, hes enlightened,  shinzen young & Leo both have videos on sds sits if you would like to watch them, it's a fast track way to get enlightened (so they say) In my personal experience it's the only thing to awaken my kundalini & give me any kind of mystical experience. The only bad part is (they say) supposedly there is a risk for phscosis doing it. but I've only found 1 confirmed case, but the whole case sounds sketchy so who knows...

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 oh yeah been doing this already and saw Leo's video. I was just confused about the short version of that word. Thanks for the reply though. :)

On 1/21/2019 at 8:34 PM, Rinne said:

I think mixing SDS with along side kriya would be tremendously powerful. 

Do you mean together somehow or both as a practice. I'm doing both as a practice daily, 

@ the first two posts in this topic,

45 min Kriya yoga feels much more powerful than 80 min SDS, both of which im doing

42 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

Do you mean together somehow or both as a practice. I'm doing both as a practice daily, 

@ the first two posts in this topic,

45 min Kriya yoga feels much more powerful than 80 min SDS, both of which im doing

Thats amazing. For how long have you been doing this? I would like if you could keep me updated on your progress with these two practices. I wouldnt be suprised if you make great leaps of growth. 

44 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

Do you mean together somehow or both as a practice.

Both as a practice.