ShugendoRa

How to start a Spiritual Youtube Channel Properly?

8 posts in this topic

Im starting a new channel called Spirituality Goals. Any tips on starting a great youtube channel? 

@ShugendoRa Hate to be like Jordan Peterson here, but it depends on what you mean by great. And I'm coming from a consumer POV, Actualized is more of an exception for me.

Quite a few people on the forum have started channels. I know if I were starting a channel I'd like to have more lateral involvement. 

You can catalogue the pitfalls and various mystical experiences as you encountered during your spiritual journey. All the best :)

I´d start by getting enlightened first and foremost. I mean if you´re gonna sell something you need to know what you´re selling right? ;-)
Ask yourself why you are starting the channel and go from there. If you don´t have a true motive and calling it´s probably not gonna work out (it might be huge "success" but it won´t make your life any better)

10 hours ago, ShugendoRa said:

Im starting a new channel called Spirituality Goals. Any tips on starting a great youtube channel? 

Spirituality shouldn't be viewed as being a "Goal". Just saying now before you start.

6 hours ago, ShugendoRa said:

@RichardY what do you mean lateral movement?

Involvement. Not movement. Like having a forum or talking to other spiritual seekers, as part of a larger conversation.