Aakash

where perception is occuring

6 posts in this topic

if everything is nothing, well the better word here is empty. empty of anything at all. Then where is perception occuring? 

is it perhaps that perception is not occuring then ; if everything is one , there is no truly one person percieving then that means that perception is also a belief because theres no such thing as perception. as everything is one. 

so it also means i'm not sensing anything either, 

the mechanisms of life are just turning in emptyness or actuality. 

there is then a self after determining dualistic factors. is hot, is cold , is nice , is not nice

but really emptiness is emptiness; life is just occuring 

but this is in your being, your pure awareness 

thoughts in the same way are just thoughts, they are not happening in emptiness 

we are giving rise to them with our mind 

really the true emptiness is no thoughts being then 

and then if thoughts do come, we say it as it is truth (non egoic if non duality has been met) 

everything is emptiness therefore not real 

it is emptiness playing the character in the moment

maybe even synchronicity and infinite intelligence

There is just being. Its been here theres nothing to find out or attain. Its been here and always will be. You just need to find out that with self inquiry

Who is reading this sentence? 

21 hours ago, Aakash said:

if everything is nothing, well the better word here is empty. empty of anything at all. Then where is perception occuring? 

is it perhaps that perception is not occuring then ; if everything is one , there is no truly one person percieving then that means that perception is also a belief because theres no such thing as perception. as everything is one. 

so it also means i'm not sensing anything either, 

the mechanisms of life are just turning in emptyness or actuality. 

there is then a self after determining dualistic factors. is hot, is cold , is nice , is not nice

but really emptiness is emptiness; life is just occuring 

but this is in your being, your pure awareness 

thoughts in the same way are just thoughts, they are not happening in emptiness 

we are giving rise to them with our mind 

really the true emptiness is no thoughts being then 

and then if thoughts do come, we say it as it is truth (non egoic if non duality has been met) 

everything is emptiness therefore not real 

it is emptiness playing the character in the moment

maybe even synchronicity and infinite intelligence

Everything especially the title, betrays your intent. And your weakness. I have to leave it there. but i'm desperate to see you step outside of yourself, to see all that i might mean. and message me, to tell me an answer. it does not belong here for everyone to see. what they need to see, is you disappear from here. running with your treasure. like, it wasn't yours to begin with. "Get the car!"