Enlightened

What is needed. Is a list of characteristics, Of That, which you aspire to Become.

49 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Enlightened Are you drunk? xD 

In the loss of inhibition, i must consider the possibility. who's to say. the breathalyzer would not be sufficient.

I'm trying to learn, what goes on here. as quickly as possible. and if i'd like to offer just an observation. it seems to me, that only from what i see here. that some of you, if not all of you, have a sense, that something is missing, from the big picture. And so, you heard, either of a supreme creator, and of the buddha. or of both. and now, you figure. you wish the qualities that those figures are purported to possess. I will stop here. because, i can go and on. So, I'll wait for someone, to arrive, at the meaning(s) of this observation. and put it here.

Edited by Enlightened

and while i'm at it. i really must address. what we call, the 'mumbo jumbo' of the fake guru. and the real guru.

you see, in my case, i was an agnostic. I believed in nothing. that i couldn't see. but i saw, many good people, making an effort at religion. and i was born of a muslim and a catholic. and so, i had time, with both. from early on. and to me, it just seemed, that neither, could prove their claims. and so, it was only natural that i should doubt it all. and then, i started to feel, when i became old enough to weather a beating. the rhetoric, that the same people, beat me with. now i not only doubted. i was in fear. it seemed to my young mind. that if i were not careful. i might become one these people's slaves. and that frightened me. but, these are the same people, that cradled me as an infant. and so in my heart, i must have concluded somehow. that they must not know, what they're doing. And in that first realization, the tears are born. i could go on.

but what i mean by this note. is that, for each, there will be a different set of circumstances. and so for me to even suggest an actual answer, seems foolhardy and detrimental to your ability, to spot the actual clues and signs, if they differed than mine. which they only must. because it is a known fact. that we each see, an individual reality. this is indisputable now. so i ask you, have some compassion. because, my very being. prevents me from passing on my delusion. and in that awareness, which i possess. i am acutely aware, of any missteps that you or i are making.

Forgive little missing words and spelling errors. it seems to me, that i think faster than i can write and edit on the fly. and my thoughts are so frequent and disparate, that i could lose a precious thought when it hasn't quite given up it's meanings yet.

Edited by Enlightened

18 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

i've collected pictures of what inspires me, at a "being" level.

i've posted this on the "share your vision board" thread, but it doesn't look like a life-purpose board.

i'd be interested to hear the first thought that come to the mind, of people reviewing this :

(it's meat to be an "inspirational" board for mood & creativity, for an art project)

0000e4c3-tile.jpg

rarely, do i see such man made beauty. the pictures, i cannot take them in, all at once. but before i even begin, i seem to want to cry. and it must be, that peripheral vision, is being assailed, with images, that are thought provoking and lovely. i could only encourage you, along these lines. but we must remember, there is art. and there is suffering. and we decide, where our attentions, are most required. and i do not discount, the effect this wonderful collage might have on an human being. but i have lived long enough, to know, we have had, all the motivation Soulbass, that we needed. And look where we have arrived. Trapped. Get this out there. And then find your next project. it is not for you. you already admit, you wish to satisfy us. i confess to you know. from what i see, we are all, already satisfied. What i would suggest, is a medium, that can reach those, that do not know satisfaction. I love you very much.

and just a note. if you wish to stand out. the people, should be less like mannequins. and more like the real people, in this world. the majority. which only look gaunt, and frail, and weak. This becomes, almost a celebration of beauty. which may or not be your intent. but i must ask, why there are only one type of human visible. it's as though, you see nothing else. Do you see? it's only to help you to see. what you refuse to see. and perhaps cannot see.

Edited by Enlightened

2 hours ago, Enlightened said:

ivan, what took you so long. lol. i have to run now. the poor dog, wants to be a dog. and all i want is for him to leave me the bloody hell alone. lol. but i should see about him. we will talk, for long periods of time. i know a few ivans. they were all reasonable men. this perplexes me. it must mean, that our names, frame our perception somehow, of ourselves. but, we aren't given the meaning of our names. oh dear me, we are. shouldn't it be, one of the first questions, that we ask of our parents. this is a wonderful line of thought to pursue. it is only with real problems, that need solving, will the totality of your being, become entranced during the exploration, of all the possible solutions. there is always more than one. later.

I doubt your dog wants to be a dog. He just is a dog, while you're labling it that way.

I have two cats. They are mirrors in motion.

I do not believe my family named me. Only I could come up with such a perfect name.

Most of my life there was no sign of a family. I played victim for some time. Later, I came to a conclusion; my family circumstances were limitations created by me to overcome; transcend.

But then again, I also see and recognize healthy family relationshps in this time-space reality. They all reflect the One. 

What would be some "real problems, that need solution" at this percise moment?

Service is among the highest acts.

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I doubt your dog wants to be a dog. He just is a dog, while you're labling it that way.

I do not believe my family named me. Only I could come up with such a perfect name.

Most of my life there was no sign of a family. I played victim for some time. Later, I came to a conclusion; my family circumstances were limitations created by me to overcome; transcend.

But then again, I also see and recognize healthy family relationshps in this time-space reality. They all reflect the One. 

i think the first service we could perform sir. is heal your pain. but i dare not invite you, to bare your soul here. and i dare not invite you, to bare your soul anywhere at all yet. because, the moderator, could consider that, something akin to treason. So look how i'm forced, into ignoring my first problem. you. lol. you're half way there. because you suffered. and again, is there a mode, where we can see each other typing etc. like a chat. this is more like. email. lol.

Edited by Enlightened

@Enlightened xD

I am all the way there, because I do not deny.

I am here; fear none.

The illusion is real and is also you.

Transparency? 

You cannot be whole while you devide.

No need for healing services over here, thanks.

What else is to be addressed? 

I am curious what can come out of this. Just for the sake of it.

18 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

but aside from you then. there is only one problem. there are not many. there is only, one! is it such a leap, to begin to think like a buddha. it was not for me. i see no difference between you or i. all that remains for you to admit to the one problem. is all that prevents you from acting towards a solution. the problem for the world is different than yours and your neighbours. Yours, everyone's here. Your only problem, is "How, do I rid myself, of all that I have gathered, throughout my whole deluded life. So that I have no fear, preventing me from acting immediately, on any perceived act, of injustice or humiliation." This should you consume you all, until you are dead, if you are over 20 years of age. But if you have suffered somewhat, it might be reasonable to expect, all hope isn't lost. I have so much to say. but i haven't slept a wink. i am on Barbados time. but not quite in barbados. don't distract yourself, with too much about me. this would be my shame. to have misled you into thinking. i can help at all. all i can do, is tear everything you say apart, and put it back together, to destroy you with it. and i can heal any man like this. im sorry to be so bold.

Edited by Enlightened

Just now, Soulbass said:

@Enlightened thank you !

Hey pal. thanks for saying that. I cannot accept any. i cannot make money on this. i cannot take any credit. i cannot feel any pride. but i understand the sentiment. because i forgot to thank you for exposing me to your work. keep it coming.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Enlightened Dramatic xD

I almost like your style. 

Take care!

lol. style. youre funny. if an intelligence existed, i have a sneaking suspicion, humor would be it's most startling aspect. i sleep in spurts. we're bound to meet again. later.

19 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

This is so funny to read xD

I'm glad you brought this up. Because, buddha and the One known as God use mostly irony in their communications with men. and so i can't help, now that i see more irony, to employ it's use. and it startles you, because a joke's punchline, can only form, in the heart. And it's possible. You were just merely terrified. That your heart was still there. but it bubbles to the surface, as a guffaw, or chuckle.

Edited by Enlightened

19 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

My advice: shut up and go to bed.

Great advice lol. and we should never offer more than that. or less than that. i slept for hours. because i didn't get to sleep till late at night. lol. now, im a new man. better even than before. come get some!

Edited by Enlightened

23 hours ago, Enlightened said:

i think all this guru nonsense is hindering man's progress

then stop being hypocrite, already. ¬¬

unborn Truth

22 hours ago, lmfao said:

@Enlightened @Enlightened characteristics I aspire to become? Hmmmmm good question. I aspire to become someone who is low in neuroticism. I aspire also aspire to become someone who doesn't have addiction problems. I also aspire to be someone who reads and exercises a lot. Those are probably the main things. What do you think? 

how did miss such a thought provoking set of questions? sorry. lol. in my delusion, i think i see everything.

hm. i have to read carefully. because these are life problems for all of us. including me. still. i do not claim to have changed form. lol

But, addiction. what a heady topic. what i should ask. Do you know, of the man. Who went by the name, of Miles Davis.

And for reading. I would say only, that it was my greatest source of inspiration. Until it became evident, that i could consume more of everything, faster, and just as efficiently, through alternate visual media. and audio. Aside from news, which i frequently browse. Reading, means the world to me. And just thinking, about the first books, my mother placed in my tiny hands. Makes me cry. I think, i remember one, Call of the Wild. And I don't remember much else. Oh yes. But there are so many wonderful stories to be read. And each of them, inspired me, somehow. But it was, the story of the man called Siddhartha Gautama, that I felt most compelling. Read. Until you can imagine, how the story is going to end. Then reading, will seem pointless. I suggest you consume, as much knowledge as you can, as fast as you can.

Physical Fitness, dear me. You intended to destroy me! lol. Well, i have also mastered that. But i will not allow you, your charade. Of hiding behind, a feigned superiority. You must ask me directly. "What should I do?"

LoL. You're a clever one.

Edited by Enlightened

January 2019

The apparition of the zen devil army, from which the Is seems many and powerfully deluded.

Actualized.org is surrounded, all the mods tremble in fear, fear for they will finally hit their mods buttons and have to work.

Leo, in his fortress of 5-meo laugh at how much stupidity can arise from the human mind ...

... The full episode for only 19.99$ at your nearest wallmart !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

January 2019

The apparition of the zen devil army, from which the Is seems many and powerfully deluded.

Actualized.org is surrounded, all the mods tremble in fear, fear for they will finally hit their mods buttons and have to work.

Leo, in his fortress of 5-meo laugh at how much stupidity can arise from the human mind ...

... The full episode for only 19.99$ at your nearest wallmart !

Yes. it's a difficult position that i have put them all in. I seemed to have denied them, their ability, to use the term, Creator. And the realization, should only assist us in our humility. no?

i fully expect. one day. for my log-in, not to work. I have no delusions whatsoever. Who am i to argue with the 'Creator's' decisions.