Enlightened

What is needed. Is a list of characteristics, Of That, which you aspire to Become.

49 posts in this topic

That way, we can go through them. One by one. To dispel the wasteful and to encourage that which got me here. And I must admit, there must be an infinity of paths. And I can only, demonstrate one.

and obviously, i cannot be the creator of the list. i only wish to address each notion. individually. from my perspective.

Edited by Enlightened

i am here to dispense with the mumbo jumbo. i can take anything apart, and put it back together again. so that it's even more confusing. exactly, the way, you like it. but i think all this guru nonsense is hindering man's progress. and there must come a time, when all that is not true, will be revealed. and all that we hope for, might destroy us.

and to me it seems, lol. that my input, is the deathknell. bahahahah. to any thread, i lend my attention.

what if, i were here. just to test the integrity. that should exist, on a forum devoted, to the sublime state of Actualization. Clearly, i don't belong.

i have yet to read anything but an 8th grade collage of drivel. will no man face up to, having a lesser capacity to communicate. that they would prefer, to abandon the conversation, than to try to see, if there is something to be learned.

i can't always be here. but if i'm allowed. i will answer everything as best as i can. i am still only a man. nothing changed in that respect.  and this is why, I assumed, i might find some comfort here. and all i've been greeted with, were insults and derision and scorn. It was expected. I only wish, to confront you with what are doing to men. This is called lately, bullying. it is also, somewhat now, of a criminal offense. I would caution you. but who am i.

Edited by Enlightened

You must doubt me. You are designed to. Even I, doubt still, everything. And myself, would doubt, anyone that claimed, to have even one version of an answer. As to, 'how to get me there.' ask, let me try to answer, pick it apart. throw it back at me. let me see if i catch what you're saying. i may need to sleep soon. lol.

Edited by Enlightened

1 minute ago, Arhattobe said:

Relax man lol

26 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

Great back and forth with yourself 

Hi. Arhattobe. Thank you. for the input. i honestly ask. am i too forceful in the use of the words? or are the words themselves, just intimidating. everything is important.

Um. If you all could consider, that if I were what I claim, and did expect a s&*^ tonne of resistance at first. Wouldn't i also expect, that if i just persist, you would eventually ignore me, and only those that saw any truth in my weird way of talking, and coming at you, would remain in my spiders threads.

Edited by Enlightened

i feel glad to be among you. i think my doggy staring at me, is meant to tell me something. i presently enjoy a wonderful way of life. that will allow me access to your questions, 24/7. Bring it on. Who else can claim, to have a bonafide buddha, as their sparring partner. you should cultivate me. lol i'm laughing louder than you. trust me.

Edited by Enlightened

yes. it means you have to prove me a liar. how does one go about that? this should occupy all your thoughts. 'i'll be back!' :)

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I admire your persistence xD

ivan, what took you so long. lol. i have to run now. the poor dog, wants to be a dog. and all i want is for him to leave me the bloody hell alone. lol. but i should see about him. we will talk, for long periods of time. i know a few ivans. they were all reasonable men. this perplexes me. it must mean, that our names, frame our perception somehow, of ourselves. but, we aren't given the meaning of our names. oh dear me, we are. shouldn't it be, one of the first questions, that we ask of our parents. this is a wonderful line of thought to pursue. it is only with real problems, that need solving, will the totality of your being, become entranced during the exploration, of all the possible solutions. there is always more than one. later.

Edited by Enlightened

@Enlightened @Enlightened characteristics I aspire to become? Hmmmmm good question. I aspire to become someone who is low in neuroticism. I aspire also aspire to become someone who doesn't have addiction problems. I also aspire to be someone who reads and exercises a lot. Those are probably the main things. What do you think? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.