Cortex

Actualized.org Is The Holy Grail

82 posts in this topic

The amound of knowledge that you can find in here is so wast and beautiful, it is so usefull and stimulating, it is pure magic for thinking 

The reality is that you can have a whole tool-shed worth of tools and not make any substantial effort to build something with them.  On the other hand, you can give a different person a handful of tools (not even a whole shed of tools) and they will milk those tools for everything they are and build amazing things.  So, it's the person that has to be factored in.  The person has to wanna implement this stuff.  And even if they want to, that still doesn't mean they will.  We want to do all kinds of things that we don't end up actually doing.  So, you need follow-thru too.  You gotta be the kind of person that has good follow-thru.  It's one thing to dream and it's another thing to stick to a project until completion.  There's a tenacity required.  I was watching an interview where Linus Torvalds (founder of Linux) was talking about how he has a trait of "not letting things go" which has really helped him.  I think of my projects in my Project Binder.  Each one of those projects has to be clung to until it's solved.  That takes a certain kind of goal-oriented, tenacious personality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Hehe, just don't get lost in concept-land ;) 

And always rely on your personal experience. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

5-MeO-DMT is the true Holy Grail.

I am just God's middleman.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, Bluebird said:

itsatrap.jpg

lmao it becomes a trap if you stay to long!

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

youre just some woke dude who took it to the next level and build himself

On 19/01/2019 at 5:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

What about this, Leo? I'm going to be a little bold here saying this, ok? It's not the tool that's the actual Holy Grail, but the path. A tool is only the answer key. See, if you get the answer to a problem, it doesn't mean that you're completely convinced that it's the answer. It's the clues and the ah-ha moments along the way that will also be part of the big picture to the answer. And see, it's not possible for me to explain it here. This has to be done in my life purpose, and I got a long way to go. Will you please contemplate on what I'm trying to say?

2 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Will you please contemplate on what I'm trying to say?

I will, after you do some 5-MeO ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I will, after you do some 5-MeO ;)

Keep in mind that I'm not arguing against you and 5meo. It's your choice. You could do whatever you want. At times, you seem like you're pushing it at everyone to try it without further questions. I'm just saying that there are changes in the matrix (maya) without the use of anything in relation to, you know, no-self/riding the ox backwards. It has nothing to do with how much DMT you have in your mind. How can it? It's in the environment. It's possible to have witnesses while you're having your "realistic" ah-ha moment. It's an obvious tangible change in the environment. It's just very much out of the ordinary and more convincing to me when these things happen. Using a tool (to me) isn't convincing. It seems like you're just inducing the answer, and nothing more than this. You even said in your earlier enlightenment clips somewhere to wait until it happens because it'll be more meaningful. Well, I understand that. I figured that you got this idea from a Zen Master, like Shinzen Young, or you might have read it somewhere.

Actualized.org is one big lake of wisdom built up from small rivers of wisdom.

Be careful not to drown in it

Oh! And don't drink the yellow water.

Let's sacrifice a virgin and burn the heretics !

All bow to our lord and savior !

images(13).jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Keep in mind that I'm not arguing against you and 5meo. It's your choice. You could do whatever you want. At times, you seem like you're pushing it at everyone to try it without further questions. I'm just saying that there are changes in the matrix (maya) without the use of anything in relation to, you know, no-self/riding the ox backwards. It has nothing to do with how much DMT you have in your mind. How can it? It's in the environment. It's possible to have witnesses while you're having your "realistic" ah-ha moment. It's an obvious tangible change in the environment. It's just very much out of the ordinary and more convincing to me when these things happen. Using a tool (to me) isn't convincing. It seems like you're just inducing the answer, and nothing more than this. You even said in your earlier enlightenment clips somewhere to wait until it happens because it'll be more meaningful. Well, I understand that. I figured that you got this idea from a Zen Master, like Shinzen Young, or you might have read it somewhere.

I'm sorry Key Elements,

But if you don't take psychedelics,

That's just fear.

You can't possibly want to awaken naturally, that's not an option.

???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

20 hours ago, Shin said:

I'm sorry Key Elements,

But if you don't take psychedelics,

That's just fear.

You can't possibly want to awaken naturally, that's not an option.

???

Let's not judge or make projections. You don't know what I'm talking about. What you said has nothing to do with what I was referring to. It's just projections on your part.

Be careful @Leo Gura ; if ppl can't even ask questions or bring something new to the table, then yes, actualized.org can turn into a cult. If you're concerned, well, here's the example. Look what actually happened here.

It's not wrong to ask questions about things. I think this forum is great but still very difficult to ask questions and discuss about profound wisdom without being misunderstood. 

On 20.1.2019 at 2:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

that’s in a way fetishism and symbolism abuse it’s even blurring thousands of year old patterns. and it’s also zen devilish (guess that’s what you mean with god’s middleman)... wonder if it’s intentionally provocative? or selfdeception? a vehicle is only a vehicle, if you can’t use it properly, you miss the moon by kilometers - don’t want to say it doesn’t work or help for a starter or even to finetune - but in the long run i doubt it, too. it’s not the roundup answer, as there is no one and only way. the vehicle is not the grail and even the grail  is only a cup if you miss it.

Edited by now is forever

...maybe it really can help as a starerpack (i mean the toad rocket).

Edited by now is forever

12 hours ago, Spiral said:

don1vhwuz1wz.png?width=960&crop=smart&au

If you Meal Prep healthy, have style, wake up early, work out, study hard, clean ýour stuff, read... you keep that going for half a year and you rocket science out of space. But honestly the meme should be named " Boys trying to please their parents by being successful in life, postponing midlife crisis until 30s". Man I found enlightenment in a club full of half naked people, because that´s where true wisdom is ;)