Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SriBhagwanYogi

Third eye pulsating

10 posts in this topic

I feel strong pressure and pulsating like feeling on my third eye . Wtf is that what to do guys ? 

It is common for one to experience pressure on the area of the third eye during one's awakening. Nothing to fear; it is merely your third eye opening up and balancing itself.

@SriBhagwanYogi  mine varies in intensities, some days it's crazy, some days its almost unnoticeable , been going on for me about the past 6 months. It's just getting annoying now to be honest lol but who's the "I" that's annoyed????

Edited by Tony 845

@SriBhagwanYogi @Tony 845 Maybe you could take a break from those practices for a while to see how you feel.

I used to do Kundalini Yoga, and I also had all sorts of strange feelings in my body. I thought I was awakening, opening my third eye, or something. But actually I was on the verge of a mental breakdown. 

Its trying to open but since toothpaste has fluoride also water. And we eat bad foods and do drugs and drink it can be hard for it to open. Its fine 3rd eye pulsating is nothing compared to people seeing demons and shit. What could help is to focus less on 3rd eye and more on root chakra and the lower chakras. Heart chakra is a good chakra to open up. If you dont love yourself youll have a hard time.