Charlotte

I'm confused

39 posts in this topic

The other night I had a dream. 

In the dream was a friend's father. He was dying in front of me. He told me to let go and I replied how? He said love. That was it. 

I've just been sat with said friend and we spontaneously got onto the topic of her past. She can't let go, she can't forgive etc. I explained how much I see her love within.

She is pure love... I explained. Half way through saying this it hit me in the face. I threw my hands up lent back and covered my eyes in realisation. I cried deeply in the middle of the coffee shop. I don't know why. It felt like a breakthrough. 

I honestly believe that this message in the dream was given to me by her father as a guide for her. 

The thing that's confusing me is the way it's left me feeling. 

You know if you have a breakthrough say... In counseling and you feel that type of 'raw' feeling. I feel like that and I have absolutely no idea why. It might be deep empathy I'm not sure. I'm quite confused. 

Shine any light please? ❤️

Seems like empathy.

But I guess "empathy" is not as simple as I might think. I believe it has something to do with our inherent unity, so the moment of feeling what "others" feel is a realization of this very unity.

Reminded me of this gorgeous song:

its just infinite intelligence doing its work in my opinion, sychronicity as the topic is going around

37 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

The other night I had a dream. 

In the dream was a friend's father. He was dying in front of me. He told me to let go and I replied how? He said love. That was it. 

I've just been sat with said friend and we spontaneously got onto the topic of her past. She can't let go, she can't forgive etc. I explained how much I see her love within.

She is pure love... I explained. Half way through saying this it hit me in the face. I threw my hands up lent back and covered my eyes in realisation. I cried deeply in the middle of the coffee shop. I don't know why. It felt like a breakthrough. 

I honestly believe that this message in the dream was given to me by her father as a guide for her. 

The thing that's confusing me is the way it's left me feeling. 

You know if you have a breakthrough say... In counseling and you feel that type of 'raw' feeling. I feel like that and I have absolutely no idea why. It might be deep empathy I'm not sure. I'm quite confused. 

Shine any light please? ❤️

Deeper Possibilities that Spring from the Ocean of Consciousness

Empathy is generally seen as the ability to know another’s point of view, the ability to relate to what your friend is saying, feeling, or thinking because you have had the experience and can call it up in your memory. It stimulates the sense of knowing from your own experience, which you can then apply to how another person might be feeling. But empathy can go very, very deep, much deeper than this psychological way of knowing the other’s experience. We can actually feel where someone is without having had their experience, because our consciousness is ultimately one ocean. A wave in the ocean is not separate from the other waves. We can feel the waves of others and the particular states of those around us as our sensitivity develops. It has been confirmed through neuroscientific experiments that with empathy we can actually experience another person’s pain through the activity of mirroring neurons. Here, we are discussing empathy in a larger sphere, as including all states and feelings of the other, not just their pain.

The Power of Divine Eros, pg. 118

?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Charlotte i think it’s visual psychic intuition i get those kind of dreams, too. sometimes even during the day ?. depending on how deep i trust into it, especially if i care for people or have a deep emotional relationship to them. well i still believe in some sort of paranormal activities. it showes how deep you connect emotional into relationships. that’s beautiful! be careful though this intensity also makes you vulnerable, as it is a very intimate vision. and don’t forget not everyone believes in witchery, some people even get offended. at least you won’t be burned for it ;)

Edited by now is forever

@Charlotte

Perhaps you lost someone, quite a while back, and were left looking at the universe in certain ways... unfairness, resentment, deep confusion...understandable feelings, but, they don’t feel good, because they were derived from the falsity of separate selfs.

So as you’re self discovering the actual truth, love is purifying you of false perspectives.  Love is love, unconditional, transcendant of time - meditating, alone, laughing, crying, or in the middle of coffee shops - love is unconditional for you, recklessly transcendent of all things . 

We hope they are at peace, in a better place, happy... they are peace, they are the better place, they are happiness...always with you, love.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Zigzag Idiot thank you for this. I do actually agree with the second perspective of empathy. 

@now is forever I actually agree with you. How would it make one vulnerable?

@Nahm Nahm I actually haven't lost anybody close to me. I did lose 2 dogs over the Christmas period but I didn't feel resentment or unfairness in the slightest. I felt relief for them. 

@Charlotte Sometimes the cosmos comes into perfect alignment and works it's magic as it did here. Don't put to much thought into it. Just stay humbled by the fact that you were in the right place at the right time to be the perfect conduit for healing.:)

44 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Charlotte Sometimes the cosmos comes into perfect alignment and works it's magic as it did here. Don't put to much thought into it. Just stay humbled by the fact that you were in the right place at the right time to be the perfect conduit for healing.:)

Upon reading your post something along these lines is what I was going to say. Too often we try to label and understand with concepts to satisfy the egos desire for identity.

Just celebrating what is as it is with appreciation for being present in that moment is a fulfillment that transcends all limiting beliefs.

Allowing oneself to be open to the infinite possibility will always invite ourselves to be a conduit for healing in any way that it happens

3 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@now is forever I actually agree with you. How would it make one vulnerable?

it makes you vulnerable because you are feeling so deep with others you sometimes suffer their pain, suffering their pain connects you very deeply with another person, as the person and your shared emotions become a shared energy field - every relationship makes you vulnerable. the more feelings involved the more vulnerability, so if your relationship is built on trust, the other person will try to not hurt you, but if you open up to strangers you can’t really know.

also if you are afraid of these insights because it’s too intense and others are too close to you the vulnerability lies in your own hands in building walls or shooting already in a preventive defense mode so it doesn’t get too intense - that’s a variation where you hurt yourself and the other.

and then there is the possibility that you tell others of your vision and they feel overrun because they don’t believe in psychic abilities they then put a stamp on your forehead that says „weird“ and will treat you like a weirdo.

or they feel vulnerable themselves because they are vulnerable with their emotions as well, so it could happen that they build up a wall very fast and reject your approach even though it was friendly.

it really depends on the situation - in fact most of the time it is that you hold something emotional for another person in you, a raw egg, because you suffer with them and have a small insight, what makes the other person very vulnerable.

but all in all it’s white magic, use it with care and open up to vulnerability.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever aaaaaaaaaaah I understand what you mean now. Yes as in being TOO empathetic. I've experienced this often... More so with animal death. The thing that did baffle me though was I have heard her stories of her past a million times before and it never effected me like this. What's interesting is I didn't feel this deep emotional trigger within until after the realisation of the dream. I mean I'm a very empathetic type of person I've gone through many empathy emotions in the past but it was nothing like this. 

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

Allowing oneself to be open to the infinite possibility will always invite ourselves to be a conduit for healing in any way that it happens

@SOUL I've made this above all else my practice lately.  Infinity is all around us wanting to express it's infinite potential. Why not be it's conduit?

@Charlotte it’s because you said good bye to a sentient being not long ago, you are emotionally connected to the other side now. if there is a ghost realm or not, somewhere where the ghosts or souls of the death go to or not, i can’t say that as i don’t know and i don’t let myself get scared by it especially not from some fantasy movies, but if there is, we stay connected to those who are gone.

mhhh and it’s not only about being overly empathetic, it’s also how you handle the situation with the raw egg that belongs to the other person. as they are, if open for it often more vulnerable than you might be. it’s a very intimate dream.

Edited by now is forever

40 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@SOUL I've made this above all else my practice lately.  Infinity is all around us wanting to express it's infinite potential. Why not be it's conduit?

Yes and holding limiting beliefs such as something 'must' or it can 'only'  happen under specific circumstances or only in certain ways inhibits our ability to let the infinite potential blossom  and manifest as it will in and through us

7 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Yes and holding limiting beliefs such as something 'must' or it can 'only'  happen under specific circumstances or only in certain ways inhibits our ability to let the infinite potential blossom  and manifest as it will in and through us

@SOUL  just thought of that guy who says "stay thirsty my friend" saying "stay open my friend":D