Zigzag Idiot

Christ Consciousness

13 posts in this topic

The intention behind starting this thread is a discussion around consciousness and not religion.

Reactivity juxtaposed to choice

Ted talks about the connection between Inquiry and Christ Consciousness 

The trap and limitations of 'identification' = spiritual sleep ? 

More discourse on reactivity or choice,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@cetus56 Thanks! I'll watch,,,

Here's another good one I just found. He discusses our childhood and cultural conditioning.

Listen to it through the heart instead of the ears and it will open a new door of perception.:)

Just finished watching Mooji on Christ Consciousness.

"There are no opinions here."       "Only here, you cannot argue."   "Your own heart is its temple."

"It is not sterile here."                  "Imagination is not required."      "There is nothing to work out."

"There is nothing to heal."         "Nothing needs to be done."

"It remains unaffected by the body mind."

"You can not find it by being super good."                         "You can not lose it by being super bad."

"You can not keep it by any practice."

"You can not be you there, the you of this world."

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

@Zigzag Idiot     "In this essential place, this is your Christ space. 

It is an un-shared space.                                                                                           

To meet there must be two.

Here there is not two.

And not even one".

From the writings of Paramahansa Yogananda:

“Even though you may be able to do everything else but meditate, you will never find joy to equal that which comes when the thoughts are silent and your mind is tuned to the peace of God.”

I read Yoganandas Autobiography of a Yogi a couple of years ago. He practiced Kriya yoga. He was a mystic who said the second coming of Christ would be the spread of Christ Consciousness.

IMG_0233.JPG

Jim Marion wrote Putting On The Mind Of Christ. Ken Wilbur wrote the forward.

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

12 minutes. Hans is entertaining to listen to. He has an interesting take which I think meshes with everything posted. Not that it matters. Just another interesting perspective.

On 1/19/2019 at 9:06 AM, Zigzag Idiot said:

The intention behind starting this thread is a discussion around consciousness and not religion.

Then why call it Christ Consciousness? You have then already veiled your self. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Zigzag Idiot I dont understand why people feel the need to bring religious dogma into realization. The fact is that writings about Jesus' life was written almost 100 years after his death so nobody really knows what he said or did.

Formula for combining religious dogma with non-duality truth:

Your personal favorite religious mythical figure + the word "consciousness" 

On 1/19/2019 at 2:06 PM, Zigzag Idiot said:

Ted talks about the connection between Inquiry and Christ Consciousness 

More discourse on reactivity or choice,,

Anything that uses the word "Christian" usually carries Christian religion in with it. I was originally a Christian until I realised that I was not a christian, but Christ himself. I have had incredible insight into the Bible and it's true meaning. Christianity a riddle! It's a reflection to try to humanise the truth. But human knowledge is dangerous...very ideological. I can tell the woman in this video is speaking a hell of a lot from human-created ideas. Jesus did not exist 2000 years ago, he exists right now in the room your in right now, looking at this screen...Jesus is the one who is reading these words right now. You. And you but die and be ressurected, born again...a second time. The Vail of [your/jesus'] flesh must be torn in half to release the pressure of God's Spirit from one confined space, into the whole world. You must tear your flesh away. In the end days I will your my spirit out upon ALL flesh saith the Lord. His presence will no longer be within one location, his spirit will be everywhere. This world will be destroyed when the ressurected Christ (you) comes back to be seated as the king of the entire universe for ever. To reign over the earth for a thousand years. He will roll this universe up like an old garment and burn it. And create the new universe, without Satan...heaven on Earth.

Beware Christian ideology, you must become aware of what it represents. Even Jesus said himself...there is no salvation in the Biblical scriptures...not a drop.

"You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to Me!"

- John 5:39

Do not focus on the scriptures, focus on the one whom the scriptures point to. Isint it suspicious that *you* have the mind of christ (1 Corinthians 2:16), you are the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:27), and "during our time in this world, we are *just like Jesus*" (1 John 4:17 ISV). "...he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of *his Spirit who lives in you*."

You have his mind, his body, his spirit...what part of you *isint* Jesus? 

Look to the living God...not false ideological replicant gods of human imagination.