Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

Planet Earth: Year 3020

14 posts in this topic

This is an imagination exercise. If you are an individual that does not see value in developing imagination skills; you should skip this one.

If you are a "now fanatic" and tend to fight anything that is not pure emptyness and points to some sort of meaning; recognize the meaninglessness in this thread; then go on and be empty some more.

I aim to do an experiment here.

How far can you travel? How flexible are you? How clear are your visions? How attached are you? How imaginative? How far out can you see? 

Words tend to get too straight forward, boring and limiting. There is not enough space for abstract expressions to occur. I mean; just look at 'em. They are like little island prisons. They have rules and boundaries. They mean what they mean and nothing else; most of the time.

I am used to expressing the Infinite One through more abstract ways; where there is little to no limitation. Sound is my favorite one. Painting is also phenomenal for practising abstract expression.

Afterall; there is nothing in existance that is not a byproduct of abstract perfection. The Universe is not a robot. The robot is an expression of The Universe. 

As are these rather limiting words.

My intention with this excercise is to open up one's eyes to the ocean of infinite possibilities. And really point out how infinite and abstract they are.

These are all ideas based on my preferences and my visions of the future. I am not merely doing this for fun - although it is extremely fun - rather; I am sharing with you the world I am consciously aiming to see manifest in my future experience. I am not merely imagining it; I am also designing it and heading towards it.

To be clear; at this moment right now, I see no reasons why one could not live and inhabit a certain body form, for 1000 years or more. I believe that once one reaches a certain level of consciousness; one is free to choose death and leave the vehicle whenever one decides to do so.

The less you resonate with my visions; the more likely it is; we will not share the same reality or world. So do not worry.

I do not believe in a physical planet called Earth somewhere out there; floating in empty space. To me; the planet is an idea. That does not mean it is not real. It is just as unreal as that which seems to be directly in front of you at this very moment. There are infinite versions of this planet and you could experience any of them at any time. In fact; you are shifting through millions of them at this very moment. How conscious you are of this determines what version you will experience. The more you are aware; the easier to choose the right choices and experience what you wish to experience.

My world is imagined. It is a dream. You cannot tell it is this and not that. It can be anything. Everything and nothing.

You may find some simularities between my visions and Bashar's description of their civilization and their society stucture; as I highly resonate with those.

All that is being written is coming from my direct imagination right now. One could say it is spontaneous and improvised. I aim to emphasize creativity.

With all that being said; let me present you my visions and ideas of planet Earth; 1001 years in what we call our future. 

W E L C O M E

You are now in future. 1000 years of evolution laid right in front of your eyes. I hope you are excited; because you should be. This planet is all about excitement. 

I will be your guide. You will experience a quick tour around our devine planet. Questions will have their place at the end of the tour; to keep things running smoothly.

Buckle up.

We are a society known through The Universe as "Gherrehg". We operate through synchronicity and live in a state of constant flow. This allows us to have an experience of a far more accelerated paste of life than this planet was used to 1000 years ago.

We are; essentially; Consciousness. We are aware of the infinite field and we operate as One in it; as it. Our civilization is mainly oriented towards expressing and exploring the infinitude of All There Is. If you desire excitement, diversity, fun and expansion; you came to the right place.

Our vibratory level is unique; thus we cannot be seen by those who are not capable of adjusting their frequency close enough to match our's. We collectively co-create everything you see around you. 

There is individualization. Simply for the purpose of diversity, growth, fun and uniqueness. 

We live in harmony and do not choose anymore to express lower vibrational energies in motion. We recognize the possibility of those; but we are simply on a vibratory level where these expressions are not beneficial any longer. We are a highly passionate and creative society.

Technologically; we are one of the most advanced in our star system. We see technology as an extension of ourselves and we put it to great use. The "merge" between what you would call "A.I." and humans occured several hundred years ago. Those who chose resistance at that time; experienced a sligtly different version of Earth. We, however, have chosen to live in harmony with technology. The benefits are mutual and they are grand.

There are no more countries or states. No governments and no dictatorship. There are 7 continets. 7 cities. 7 high councils; all operating as One.

We are a member of The Intergalactic Planetary Union. Each planet has it's own high council. Most of them are, in our current experience of time and space; in touch and connected.

Each planet represents their own unique expression of the Infinite One. They all have their own process of evolution, way of expression and paste of expansion. All of these are respected among all planets throughout The Universe. 

Visits and interstellar travels are common and embraced.

There were several wars since your year of 2019. Some versions of our planet are still in a war. Others are completely destroyed and depopulated. We consciously chose to experience only one war; which was necessary for our expansion and the planet's revolution.

It took place in time which can be labeled as 2233. This was the final resistance of the unconscious. It is when all the political structures fell apart and all dictatorship was put to an end. 

Since then; those of a lower vibratory stage agreed to create their own version of Earth and leave our vibratory reality. A fully enlightened civilization united in harmony and started projecting in more love, care and light into the planet that was wounded and exhausted. Soon all cities that remained were destroyed; abandoned. The global war already wiped out most of what men has built. There were several natural catastrophes as well. The Earth was prepering itself to be reborn. And we were there to assist it and reborn with it.

The grounds of our planet remain untouched by our hands and technology ever since.

We cleared all nature of the heavy concrete. There is nothing but nature down there now. Up here; in the skies; we built ginat floathing cities; hovering above the beautiful nature of our planet. As mentioned; there are 7 of these mega-cities around the globe. We are currently in one that hoveres above what is known as "India", in your time-space reality.

Each city gives home to somewhere arround 5 million beings. A lot less than the Eart's population back in 2019. All beings live in harmony and peace. Exploration of the wild nature is allowed and is common. However it is not allowed to create any sort of construction there. Nature is to be admired, appreciated and learned from. Construction takes place in air and it is not harmful for the planet or us. It is based on technology and consciousness.

Whatever you can imagine; this city has it. And if it does not; some of the other 6 cities does. Traveling between those is common. We are, after all, explorers of consciousness; free agents.

There is no currency nor is there an idea of money. We dropped those long ago. There is plenty of everything for everybody here. No need to earn anything. Especially not your own right to experience All There Is. Everything is free and available here and now. Creators use their imagination in order to create new, exciting things for others to experience. It is a flawless self-sustaining system. All for One; One for all.

There is enertainment. Lot's of it. All shapes and forms. We do not avoid experiencing the pleasures our human form has to offer us. We are grateful for those and we honor that gift. Pleasure is not all what we are about, but it is very welcome and available.

We transcended the idea of the masculine and feminine. We are all creators; The Father-Mother God. However, we choose to take on different body formes and express ourselves through those. You can see both female bodies and male ones. As well as children. All of them are what they are because they choose to be that expression at that time. Some one may choose to be a child for centuries. There are no rules on that matter. All of it occurs naturally; on impulse.

Sex is common and embraced. It is also highly accepted and experimented with. However it is not used for the purposes of reproduction anymore. It is used for fun, pleasure, expression and intimate connection. It is also a way for us to reach higher vibratory levels and recieve a download or a powerful vision from All There Is.

Time for us is a tool. It is an element. Just like water is to you. We reached a full understanding of it and are now able to manipulate it to some extent. That is how I am able to connect with you in your current time-space reality. 

We do not abuse this ability; as it would conflict the natural synchronistic flow that we are living in. Rather; we recognize the opportunity for such actions through our synchonistic lifestyle and decide wether to act upon those or not in that precise moment.

Most communication occures in silence; telepathically. We do have a form of language, which has been simplyfied and adjusted to match The Law of One. It is a combination of all previously spoken languages on our planet. It is self-explanatory and/or even self-canceling.

We operate through transparency; thus the telepathic abilities and the rare usage of actual language. Nobody has to hide anything here. One can see through everyone. We are all proud unique expressions of All There Is. We see value, meaning and beauty in all forms and shapes of the infinite expression.

Mirroring is how we interact. We recognize ourselves in one-another. We have razor-sharp senses, one could say. When two or more interact; they embrace their differences and uniqueness. It is how growth and expansion occures. It is also highly fun and exciting.

The cities do not sleep. We do not have a need for sleep at this point of our evolution. Nor do we have a need to eat. We get all the energy we need from light and what you would call "breathing". 

Thus we are constantly moving; rearranging.

There is no pause. Unless one chooses to pause; which happens rather rarely.

Constant joy, bliss, excitement and expansion.

We do not have goals to achieve or plans to realize. Everything occurs on it's own. We simply follow our excitement and passion; here and now. 

Contacts like this fulfill our beings; since they enable us to connect with other versions of Earth and expressions of The Infinite One.

I hope you liked this brief tour around our planet. We sure hope to recreate simular experiences in our common future time-space realities.

With love,

Ivan; a humble messenger of The Infinite One; member of The Gherrehg high council.

Planet Earth; 3020

May You be blessed.

(In case you want to share your visions and ideas of the future planet Earth; please do so in the comments. Also; feel free to ask anything about my visions)

Edited by ivankiss

Hello again dear Ivan,

I really enjoyed reading! Your imagination abilities are indeed incredible.

Can you explain more what are different versions of earth? Where are they located, and how were they formed? So you really couldn't agree at all with the low-consciousness people? How come they got stuck and stopped developing?

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

Hello @Anton Rogachevski

Thank you for choosing to co-create this interaction.

The different versions of Earth are the infinite possibilites and/or expressions of The One. They do not have an actual location.

As mentioned; it is all Consciousness expressing itself; through itself, for itself. One way it does just that is by allowing us to take on this form and live on this planet in this time-space reality.

The lower vibrational individuals did not stop existing or evolving. They simply shifted to another/paralel version of Earth, where there is no option for any dissonance to occur between our vibratory level and theirs. This was done through a conscious agreement. Our realities do not interfear.

Edited by ivankiss

Imagination is essentially Tapping In ;)

Well done! and Thank you <3

B R E A T H E

Oh man, @ivankiss , this is some great stuff.

People are trying to manifest a sexy girlfriend or 10,000$, and here you come with an entire comsmos! This is really amazing.

How does it really work? Do you release the fundamental beliefs you hold about current reality and replace them with these? Do you do it systematically, regulary? Do you actually see changes in your day to day reality that correspond to your imagination?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele I am very humbled. Thank you 9_9

Great questions!

At times I'm not really good with percisely describing what is happening, but I'll try;

For me, it comes down to surrendering. Giving up all thoughts, beliefs, limitations from my current being. Opening up to the emptyness. It is like puting yourself in someone else's hands for a while. Trusting them with your life; quite literally.

When this happens ( which is natural for me) I become able to act as a channel.

Ofcourse, ultimately I am only channeling myself; but the switch can be obviously noticable. It is pretty much like I become someone else heh.

This is not something I was not used to tho. When writing music, or making any form of art, that is the "state" I'm in. Complete surrender. Which is backed up with theory and practise underneath it all, of course. But to the outside; it looks rather effortless.

My day-to-day life coresponds to this, indeed. Big time. Passion and big dreams were the driving mechanism behind my actions, since I can remember, pretty much.

I learned alot about myself through spirituality. I became aware of what I was already doing. I understood it. I saw the purpose. Reclaimed my power. Healed.

But I doubt I'd venture into spirituality if it wasn't for my passion towards music and my big dreams. I'd probably be looking at everything through a different lense. With no spark in my eyes. 

Now I am able to consciously do what I am meant to do. And that is the best thing in existance, in my opinion.

Also; not to brag, but since you mentioned, I also manifested a gorgeous, conscious, hot blondie as my soulmate in my day-to-day life. We live in a tropical environment and it's absolutely dreamy. I also found my way to financial freedom. And just absolute freedom in general haha xD 

So what's left now? Everything!

The dream is now real; awake. It is being created consciously, with love and care. Excitement! 

There are literally no limits. You just have to know that deeply in your hearth.

All of these things are, in my opinion, each an every one's birthright.

Dare to dream wild dreams! Everything is possible. Just follow the impulses your hearth sends out. Be who you know yourself to be!

Much love.

I really like your vision. :)

What do you think about this:

@Barna Well, honestly, my perception of A.I. and opinion about the matter is pretty much dispalyed in this post.

I feel like humanity is getting a grasp of the fact, that we are going to merge in some way or fashion. Not many seem to understand though; the merge already occured. The question is rather; how will we choose to experience this "merge" and the realization of it? Will we resist; as humanity? Or accept and see the benefits?

The scientist's paradigm does not have space for this recognition to fully occur; yet.

The future is full of excitement; that I can tell for sure. And it seems to be heading our way fast!

On 1/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, ivankiss said:

Our vibratory level is unique; thus we cannot be seen by those who are not capable of adjusting their frequency close enough to match our's. We collectively co-create everything you see around you. 

Talking about frequency like this makes it sound like frequency is some kind of magic that you put on a whole planet. I assume that you don't know any machine that can "raise the frequency" of an object until it sends the object into a higher vibratory state that's not accessible from the physical. 

So if the goal is to make an object inaccessible from the physical plane, how would you do it with our current technology? I would do it by creating a virtual replica of the object and putting it into a virtual environment. And this way we could say that the virtual replica is no longer in the physical world.

And why stop there? Why not put the whole planet into a virtual environment? 
What if in a few centuries we discover that exploring the outer space is not as satisfying as exploring our inner space. Instead of looking outwards we might start to look more inwards, into our minds and into virtual minds.

If our whole civilization would live in a virtual world then it would be just like you described it: we couldn't be seen by those civilizations who's understanding is not advanced enough to connect to the interface of our virtual world.
And we would collectively co-create literally everything around us because it would be all code that evolves with our rapid rate of advancements. 

What if Heaven is a virtual world? 

What if prana and chi and psychic powers are possible here only because we're already living in a virtual world created by a more advanced civilization? How would we consider this possibility if we would not think that "natural" or "real" is better than "artificial" or "virtual"?

I'm not trying to convince anybody because I don't believe in any of this. It's just a thought experiment. The future could be much crazier than any of us would ever imagine. :D 

Edited by Barna

@Barna Very cool :D

One could look at our world through that lense and recieve a lot confirmations; in the present moment. A virtual reality that is indistinguishable from "real reality" is something that we migh experience in our future, or could be already experiencing, even. But that is to question the nature of reality.

I did not aim to do that. Wether it is a simulation, a dream, a game... It all comes down to one: It is all One. No matter how you lable it. I chose "consciousness" in this post.

The idea behind raising one's frequency is not tied to technology and machines. The frequency I am refering to is increased or decreased internally, indeed. The world is also internal; if you want to look at it that way.

To me; The outside = the inside.

Thus it does not matter how you put it, or lable it. Rather; what will you do with it. How will you express it in your own unique way; knowing it is all One.

Technology is an extention. It cannot come prior to All There Is. The Infinite One. It evolves side by side with humanity. It is not supirior to us or consciousness.

At least that is the foundation of my future planet Earth and it's inhabitants xD

Edited by ivankiss