Rilles

Synchronicities Mega-Thread

13 posts in this topic

Post your synchronicities here.

Make sure they are not weak or too coincidental.

Bad example ”Had a dream about my room, woke up in my room”

Good example ”Had a dream about an old classmate I havent met in years, saw him on the street the next day”

Enjoy. :)

My real example ”Had a dream about my brothers friend for the first time ever, turns out her birthday was two days ago and he is going to celebrate her tonight”

Dont look at me! Look inside!

once I stood on the balcony and asked the universe for a sign. This moment a shooting star! longer and brighter than any I saw before. right in the middle of my view. horizantal. just made for me.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Asked the universe for Rilles to make a thread about synchronicity.

Haha seriously?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

many times I've reached for the phone to call my sister and just as I'm reaching it rings and it's her, she does the same thing to me

we also used to call payphones and prank them when we were kids, one time we called one and I said "hi dad" I was going to pretend I was trying to call home but it was actually my dad who answered

another time my sister and I had almost identical dreams on the same night

9 hours ago, Rilles said:

”Had a dream about my room, woke up in my room”

Spat my brew out ?

I had a lucid dream-like experience of visiting the akashic records. There I was approached by souls from my life, namely many characters that abused me in my childhood asking for my forgiveness and apologizing for the pain they caused me.
Next day as I woke up, I got a text from a former friend who has anti-social personality disorder - who preyed on me when I was a teenager - asking me for something, and I just swiftly replied with "No thank you." symbolising my ending of the codependent cycle. 
At the same time I was then guided to watch many videos on youtube about gaslighting and narcissism. Later the same day I was a witness to intense level of attempts of the two narcissistic roommates to gaslight me. It was fascinating. One of them, a covert narcissist acting like a totally sweet person, tried to diminish my attempt to comfort a friend. The other one - overt narcissist, said something about my sweet potato in the oven... AINT NOONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY POTATO! My sweet potato is a gift from heaven and you shall not spew your poison on such Aight?! :D

Today was really intense!

edit: Oh yeah there is an eclipse coming in tomorrow so this all makes sense :D. I wish everyone a happy blood moon 21.1/18 :-) 

edit2: I should mention during this visit I was balling so hard, I mean I was hurt really badly as a child and I have totally forgotten and dissociated from that. I am so grateful I get to heal all this pain. I have also become very needy and codependent and for some reaosn I absolutely LOVE discovering that part of me. It finally feels like I am able to invite intimacy in. Btw akashic records are pretty awesome, heaven rocks guys. The energy is pure bliss and perfection of consciousness. 

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Guys, I have had a few mind-blowing synchronicities in the past week.

Last week at dinner with friends they were discussing after how many times of ejaculation do you start not having cum ( i know strange conversation). Anyway, later that night I get a random message from a friend who was not at dinner asking me is it normal after having sex 2-3 times in a day to not cum the 3rd or 4th time.

Keep in mind these are not things that ever come up in my conversations with friends haha 

How do i make sense of them?

Any good videos on this topic?

Edited by herghly

I'm owed quite a bit of money but it was a 20/80 chance I would get it. 

2 nights ago I had the dream I was going to get way more than ever expected. 

This morning I spontaneously checked my bank to check I covered this month's outgoings and low behold guess what's there... ?