Marcell Kovacs

This Is How You Do Pickup In The Healthiest Way...

6 posts in this topic

The question(s) of "How do I do pickup in a non-manipulative way?", "How can I be authentic while doing pickup?", "What's the Stage Green/Yellow way of doing pickup?" are possibly some of the most frequently asked questions on this subforum and with good reason...

You don't usually see interactions with women on the street coming from a less-manipulative, healthier, Greener way, however the following video (in my opinion) proves, that it's possible!

I absolutely love it, just listen to every single word he says... If you're doing pickup and you sometimes feel guilty of being manipulative, you can just gradually try and embody his attitude and counterintuitively, your results are going to be possibly greater!

Yesss dude, James is the man. Love the whole TNL team.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Hah, I have almost forgotten about this guy, but he is sooo entartaining.

This could be a good example of pickup. Although I can't get rid of feeling that what I have watched is just a show, like it doesn't work half as well as in the video.

Based on this video i'm not impressed. Talking about the cossacks (or the tatar people) hasn't been my approach to pick up xD

I would go for a more positive approach, as in being more excited to talking to them, spreading good vibes and all that.  He seems kinda bored which implies status but is strange since he approached. Less compliments and less pushy in conversation.

On the upside he good at get their attention, he is captivating, different, unique  and mysterious so that's useful.  

"Everything that we teach does not work on Asian girls, they are terrified of humans" lmao. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I dont watch many pickup videos so I dont know what is so special about this pickup then other pickup but he seems to be confident. I guess he either approached a lot of women or worked hard on himself as to not be attached to outcome.

Sure he could be more fun but maybe thats just not his personality.

One thing I would not recommend that he does, is leaving the interaction to soon (not asking to go for a coffee right there and then) and ending the interaction right after he gets the number or set up a date. Maybe he did that because they were shooting a video tho.