names are labels

Life Purpose Ideas

18 posts in this topic

What do you think would be a good way to contribute to society? What positive impact on the world one can have? 

Let's brainstorm a bunch of ideas here. 

1. purify your intentions
  2. anything

if you have a pure heart, anything you do ends up contributing to society in a positive way. even making eye contact or just standing still in peace.

the desire to start big is a common mistake. have you been able to live in peace with your family?

unborn Truth

AI reasearch and policy.

Drugs legalization or at least decriminalization.

Further spreading of environmentally conscious ideas like renewable energy or veganism.

Help everyone find their life purpose.

Spread Enlightenment teachings, more research into altered states of consciousness.

@Nahm It's a path where I can help others by doing what I'm interested in, which is spirituality and self-improvement. By applying this knowledge to myself, I will live a happy and fulfilled life, and become a better person myself and I will again have a positive impact on the planet.

Idea: Opening a meditation retreat center 

Something similar to Vipassana centers. The point is to have more people know about meditation. 

Here in Ukraine, for example, not many people know about Vipassana retreats and even about meditation in general. 

Maybe a lifestyle center where you help people transform their lifestyle into a more conscious lifestyle.

It can include a meditation course for example to help people integrate it into their daily lives. 

It can also have a nutrition retreat where you teach people healthy modern nutrition and then as a group you learn to cook a few healthy recipes that are fairly simple and applicable to change the actual lifestyle of people. 

It can also have a conscious fittness class where you learn for example to use mindfulness while walking, running, swimming or as a group sport. You can also have a regular fitness class (where people come once a week) where you teach the entire group to be conscious and loving while they do the exercises (such as walking, group dancing) 

There are a lot of options

MTM 41.662272,-90.580753 Wednesday 2:10PM awaiting an offer

Edited by Jamesc

On 20/01/2019 at 7:08 AM, names are labels said:

Idea: Opening a meditation retreat center

very good idea. i just wouldn't try to live off of its income. these kinds of initiatives usually run on very low working capitals.

unborn Truth

Idea: Become good at something that you are already doing

If you are a teacher, a doctor, or you are working in the food industry or in the marketing industry, whatever... you can master your skills there. 

Just be as mindful as possible while doing your work. Integrate orange state of consciousness and go to green and beyond (spiral dynamics). In other words, think of the ways you can really influence society and make positive impact with your work.