pluto

Royal Rife - Healing Frequencies

11 posts in this topic

Royal Rife was a genius inventor who like Nikola Tesla made numerous important discoveries. He found that frequencies can reverse serious medical conditions. Using frequencies he restored health to many people from all types of sickness. Some of the frequencies he discovered are within these videos. Sit back, and relax. Feel the soothing and healing vibrations as they flow through your body. There's some good videos and documentaries on his life and inventions on youtube if you are interested. Its quite rare to find something so well made and mathematically in tune. Enjoy :)

You can really feel these and the list goes on and on checkout https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_X9N7xvEtSoki53fl6ovmg

and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgMgef-nxELn8jaHV01w_Gw

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Bluebird Personally i would go by the feel of things but i remember reading somewhere that at least 3 times a week is required although i feel once or twice a day would be more effective. Also depends on the person, their sensitivity and frequency themselves and what they are trying to heal.

Some people have said listening once was enough, my friend said the anxiety and pain one worked straight away and woke up next day with little anxiety and no pain.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Interesting method. Would require lots of 1st hand experimentation to verify.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@pluto Interesting method. Would require lots of 1st hand experimentation to verify.

Yeah about that. I'll test the anxiety one for a week and you the one for sinus infection, deal? :D

Edited by DnoReally

Indeed. Here's two you guys might enjoy :) I'd assume pairing with your favorite form of meditation for optimal effects and just take everything in.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I've been experimenting with binaural beats over the past month and find yes 100% they definitely do work. 

Quick question... Why do some of them leave a crackly sound in the head after I've removed earphones? Lasts around 15 minutes after finishing. 

Thank you so so much for posting this by the way ❤️

@Charlotte My pleasure. I guess its the normal aftereffects when exposing oneself to sound/vibrations for long periods of time. Notice when you go to musical festivals that play excessively loud music it echos in your ear drums for days and you struggle to sleep? Same thing applies here only here you are healing and not damaging your energy body although these frequencies can be over done as well. Balance is key :)

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@pluto I've been experimenting with binaural beats over the past month and find yes 100% they definitely do work. 

Quick question... Why do some of them leave a crackly sound in the head after I've removed earphones? Lasts around 15 minutes after finishing. 

Thank you so so much for posting this by the way ❤️

it might be a little like when you get a tinitus - it’s either directly in the ear or something like an afterimage. if you perceive your brainwaves as a 3d or more dimensional field that constantly swings(time) and you influence that swinging and morphing through applying the binaural beats, you force the swinging into another oscillation - after you stop the application of different waves the physical part of your brain still works on uncramping, consolidating and restructuring and letting go of the input - it takes some time afterwards until these waves are finding back to a selfreliant state. of course that is another one than before.

Edited by now is forever