Aakash

A world with no meaning, are you aware?

54 posts in this topic

@ajasatya i believe the video you shown is what pure awareness is. But what do i do next then? 

28 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@ajasatya i believe the video you shown is what pure awareness is. But what do i do next then? 

• discipline yourself, focus and sharpen the mind;
  • let go of intellectual pride... don't allow mental hickups to take over. they're not the goal;
  • kill your buddhas, quit those videos that talk about awareness and enlightenment and live enlightenment at its core

it's like an orgasm. once you know it exists, why waste time describing it? go and have one!

unborn Truth

@ajasatya yeah man these mental hickups are sneaky; i woke up and instantly realised i lost touch with it and was out of goal (even though i am the very thing, i just started laughing) , and have been hovering since. When all i know i have to do is close my eyes and focus on presence and awareness. 

7 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

kill your buddhas,

what do you mean by this? 

and ahahahaha thats so true that was a great analogy :') 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:
11 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

kill your buddhas

what do you mean by this?

it means that the path is about your direct experience of enlightenment. stop idolizing what others say or experience.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya that makes sense ! thank you for your help friend, it was much appreciated 

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

discipline yourself, focus and sharpen the mind;

why do people say to do stuff like this and other people say there is nothing to do?

41 minutes ago, isabel said:

why do people say to do stuff like this and other people say there is nothing to do?

because people like to make a huge mess of teachings. "do nothing" is an ego shatterer technique for meditations. but you need the discipline to actually sit down and practice. enlightenment is not experienced with sloppiness.

unborn Truth

14 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

because people like to make a huge mess of teachings. "do nothing" is an ego shatterer technique for meditations. but you need the discipline to actually sit down and practice. enlightenment is not experienced with sloppiness.

oh lol, okay thank you

People talk way to much gibberish , they enter state and now think that they got there without putting time and effort getting there. 

Blinded by there own perspective they start to make statements like this.

@Aakash

It's not meaningless.

Because when you say it's meaningless, that itself is meaningless. You see the paradox? Drop the idea of meaninglessness. Really, it's no more than a concept. Truth is not a concept.

Look closer, focus your attention on every little detail.

It's mysterious, full of joy, full of love, and most of all, SACRED.

Probably you knew this, but a reminder is always valuable.

Let go, and enjoy your meal!

Food is the goal of life! xD

based on my direct experience there is only an appearance, simply this experience, i existed as this experience,the self is the existance itself,everything happening right now is EVERYTHING,the experience keep changing but "i" existed as the experience itself are aware of the experience changing.

question: are you the laptop that locates in front of your body  

Edited by Nevon

7 minutes ago, purerogue said:

You are you, everything else is just experience. 

you are you, everything else is just experience <-- so you are trying to say there's a duality between me and my experience? isn't that the non dual truth pointing to me and experience are actually "One" therefor i am the experience itself.

Edited by Nevon

1 hour ago, isabel said:

49 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@isabelpeople get the idea that doing a certain amount of disciplined practices will get them closer to the truth however the practices have nothing to do with truth or enlightenment

Now setting this aside, using practices to quite the monkey mind or for healthy body related therapy can benefit your life! 

@Aakashwho could be aware of a world with no meaning? I’d say only a nihilist 

10 minutes ago, Nevon said:

you are you, everything else is just experience <-- so you are trying to say there's a duality between me and my experience? isn't that the non dual truth pointing to me and experience are actually "One" therefor i am the experience itself.

If you are one, what duality there can be, we are not talking about there being two YOU, or, YOU and Someone else.

Edited by purerogue

10 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@isabelpeople get the idea that doing a certain amount of disciplined practices will get them closer to the truth however the practices have nothing to do with truth or enlightenment

Now setting this aside, using practices to quite the monkey mind or for healthy body related therapy can benefit your life! 

what does get you closer to the truth?

@Truth Addict

happy or not happy , sad or not sad, predetermined vs not predetermined, beautiful vs not beautiful , growth vs not growth, needed vs not needed, knowledgeable vs not knowledgeable , informative vs not informative, cool vs not cool , moral vs not moral , non dualistic vs not nondualistic (duality) , right vs wrong, evil vs not evil , good vs not good , exsistance vs not exsistance, shoulda woulda coulda vs not shoulda woulda coulda , meaningful vs not meaningful, have vs have not , magic vs not magic and on and on and on the "x vs not x" of the english language go 

I already wrote that its a concept inside of this little passage i've written. 

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

It's mysterious, full of joy, full of love, and most of all, SACRED.

these are all concepts unless you have experienced in your direct experience; thats when it doesn't become concept, 

but i've come to realise myself what ever your going to call it; at the end of the day it is what it is no words in english will describe what the truth is 

@DrewNows what if i wasn't being a nihilist but simply listing a straight truth of the matter. Would i still be considered a nihilist in your opinion after? 

22 minutes ago, isabel said:

what does get you closer to the truth?

Understanding/discovering who or what you are, not by thinking but through insights 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@DrewNows what if i wasn't being a nihilist but simply listing a straight truth of the matter. Would i still be considered a nihilist in your opinion after? 

Okay but who’s truth is it?