Aakash

A world with no meaning, are you aware?

54 posts in this topic

are you aware 

a sound is just a sound? 

no there is no bird chirping, no there is no tv playing, no there is no sound from a video, no there aren't any humans talking

are you aware

a speech is just a sound? 

the politician on tv, the writting on the laptop, the economist saving the country, the banker lobbying for his bank

are you aware 

a vision is just a vision ?

the grape is not purple, the fire is not red, the fire is not a fire, the cat is not a cat , the rainbow is not a rainbow

are you aware 

what is, is what is? 

it is what it is , it is what it is , it is what it is and nothing more or nothing less

are you aware

a smell is a just a smell ? 

the smell of a boyfriend, a girlfriend or foe, the smell of the dustin collectors in the morning, the aroma of food in your home 

are you aware

a taste is a taste? 

chicken and mushroom, indian curry, lamb and beef alike, the taste of the worst dish vs the taste of the best dish 

are you aware

a thought is a thought ?

i think i am happy, i think i am sad, i think i hear, smell , see , speak , touch is a thought , i think therefore i am , that thought is nice, and this thought is not

are you aware

a touch is a touch? 

the touch of your skin, the touch of the wall, the touch of the table , the touch of the laptop 

so my question to you 

if you were aware , it is what it is 

then what would be the meaning left to exsist? 

Edited by Aakash
misspelling

@Marc Schinkel a thought, a vision , a sound , a smell , a touch , a feeling , an emotion

none of which are you

When you realize the canvas is blank; you are free to paint on it.

Edited by ivankiss

"a thought, a vision , a sound , a smell , a touch , a feeling , an emotion "

an experience of yourself

the meaning added to this experience is of your own clarification 

happy or not happy , sad or not sad, predetermined vs not predetermined, beautiful vs not beautiful , growth vs not growth, needed vs not needed, knowledgeable vs not knowledgeable , informative vs not informative, cool vs not cool , moral vs not moral , non dualistic vs not nondualistic (duality) , right vs wrong, evil vs not evil , good vs not good , exsistance vs not exsistance, shoulda woulda coulda vs not shoulda woulda coulda , meaningful vs not meaningful, have vs have not , magic vs not magic and on and on and on the "x vs not x" of the english language go 

The Monism version would be like

A sound is just a sound is presence
A thought is just a thought is presence
etc. 

Is it? Is a blowjob from an incredible woman the same as me putting my arse on your face? 

@AlwaysBeNice thank you for always being nice, it is the same yes in my current clarification loooool, the pure awareness experiencing these things are exactly the same at both given times. 

@ajasatya man i can't help it :( i just love contemplating non- exsistant stuff! and then getting others to contemplate it to see what they get out of what i've just contemplated for fun! 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@ajasatya man i can't help it :( i just love contemplating non- exsistant stuff! and then getting others to contemplate it to see what they get out of what i've just contemplated for fun! 

that's the attachment, then. would you have the courage to let it all go as well?

unborn Truth

@ajasatya but then i have no use for the actualised.org forum platform since i have to go off and do this work in silence and keep present with pure awareness. So i figured i would just have fun contemplating. YES it is an attachment to the comfort of contemplating with mind, my embodiment is still lacking but meditation was perfect to remaining in presence. I felt like my heart was opening up and felt a deep connection ,love for everything as pure awareness. so this is what i need to do next, i know. But like i said :( man i can't help it, its so fun! 

20 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@ajasatya but then i have no use for the actualised.org forum platform since i have to go off and do this work in silence and keep present with pure awareness. So i figured i would just have fun contemplating. YES it is an attachment to the comfort of contemplating with mind, my embodiment is still lacking but meditation was perfect to remaining in presence. I felt like my heart was opening up and felt a deep connection ,love for everything as pure awareness. so this is what i need to do next, i know. But like i said :( man i can't help it, its so fun! 

i am doing this because i sense a good spark of sincerity in you. you've come quite far already, but beware not to get stuck and lose momentum. the mind is an endless maze of tricks.

how does it feel to come here and start a thread full of articulate contemplations? do you feel smart? can you sense pride and desire for validation?

you said that there would be no use for the actualized.org platform. what am i doing here, then?

i am inviting you to go beyond, way beyond. reach the other shore of the shoreless river.

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi swaha

unborn Truth

x vs not x is consolidated by identification with your beliefs, as you might have heard its our beliefs that harm us intellectually 

1 hour ago, Marc Schinkel said:

what could I use to paint on it?

Yourself.

@ajasatya

15 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

how does it feel to come here and start a thread full of articulate contemplations? do you feel smart? can you sense pride and desire for validation?

i can sense i'm just waiting for a validation intellectually until i actually do my meditation practices to bath in awarness. 

Pride hmmm i'm not so sure about, but i guess subconsciously i may have felt a sense of "ahh yes now i know, i can tell others now" so i guess that would classify as zen devilry. 

18 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

you said that there would be no use for the actualized.org platform. what am i doing here, then?

helping, learning , still growing? i'm not gonna lie though, i don't actually have a solid answer to this question only my best answer. but after watching the video now, i would say to lead others across the shore?