Shakazulu

Reason Why

11 posts in this topic

I see a radicle difference in how i relate to woman and how they respond to me. I'm in this cycle of wanting to be in a relationship one day then wanting to be completely alone another. Its like my brain cannot find a reason to take a girl on a date and have a relationship. Some days I feel so unrelateable even to my friends and family. Some days I relate with the world like on another level... i don't relate with the world everyday however......

Learn to enjoy being alone, enjoying your own company and loving yourself. Develop your passion and a sense of drive. Once you do this you won't feel dependent on a relationship, and it will actually make all your new and existing relationships stronger in the process. Good luck.

I have the same problem, but its even more severe. Like few weeks ago I was acing this girl in bar without ever trying pick up skills before in my life. When we began talking about what we are doing after bar, she gave me a shit test which I aced by leaving her with her girlfriend and going to talk with my friend

Then 15 mins later she was on the taxi stop. Im there talking with my friend and I walk up to her, and she starts asking how Im going to get home. Right away I knew she wanted the D so I did the obvious, went to her house and bang...

Nope. I just didn't care, and I developed this idea in my head I had years ago given up, which is "If they are not straight and honest with me, I don't care" so no. I didn't get to bang, because for some reason I thought its better to stand with a value I no longer hold, than to play along and go fuck her.

After that night, I made conclusion that my problem is unconscious. I made a conclusion that I should not give up, but try to change my unconscious self-image and though trails. I hope psycho cybernetics and auto-suggestion is enough to fix this problem

Point of my post; Could it be your unconscious mind injecting bullshit conclusions into your mind about relationships and thus distracting you from doing what you actually want to do, which is to get a relationship? If you are cycling in and out of wanting a relationship, wouldn't it make sense to try the relationship thing for a while?

@EternalForest thank you for ya time ?@Hansu Hansu! Awesome advice. On the actualizing journey communicating ideas is difficult sometimes because you know what you mean but don't know how to say it. One second I think it might be cause of khundalini, another this another that 

@Hansu I just did the checklist and I realized: I don't want to " give-up " time I could use towards myself on another person if it's temporary - my new perspective is:  I can still work on myself while having time and energy to care about someone else. This does make sense because I dropped out of college last October (I'm 20) and went full head into my life purpose/actualizing journey. With pressure from family and those around me, it feels like I forever have to be on my toes grinding. I can't miss a day of anything, I need to execute and " be perfect " catch my drift?

Do what your heart tells you. If you are able to work all time 14 hours a day without killing the quality of your work then I envy you 9_9

Just be mindful in your practice, and make sure you do it well and not like a monkey.

If you have never been in relationship, then I recommend trying one. Life is too long to not experience everything we naturally steer towards to, one of those things being love. Try it out for a year and if after that you make conclusion that all of it was waste, then you have only lost about 20% of your work effort out of 1 year out of 50 potential years you have for achieving your life goal, 60 if you plan to lead. That's nothing.

@Hansu aww man this is a legendary vid. I automatically think of things to cut out in my schedule. Thanks