kieranperez

Where to Meet Stage Green Girls & You Don't Drink?

14 posts in this topic

Looking to meet Stage Green girls and really starting up a new healthier social life for myself. However, I'm not a bar person, I don't drink at all and I don't really party that much anymore. I really got the partying out of my system being part of the rave scene in here in the SF Bay Area in high school and what would've been early college and I don't want to meet girls that are into partying, drinking, etc. I've outgrown that and I just don't vibe with that anymore. I'm looking for more of a short/medium term relationship. However, the fact that I'm 23 and I don't party at all anymore, I don't drink at all, I'm not a bar guy makes me feel like my options for meeting girls have dwindled quite a bit. I live in San Francisco so there's not really a shortage of Stage Green girls to say the least. I don't want to go back on Tinder or dating site. I want the growth from actually meeting girls, putting my ass on the line and so forth. Meeting girls on Tinder gives me the same feeling I get after I eat at McDonald's, needs got met but feel sick after. 

What are some potential options that are relatively low cost? Are meetup groups worth a shot? Ideas?

NOTE: I'm not going to do the whole, go to bars sober and hit on girls who are drinking/drunk. That doesn't sit well with me and in my opinion, is downright creepy and manipulative. 

Try creative writing clubs, book clubs, music festivals and high quality niche dating sites.

I was recently in a bar with a big yoga group and everyone of us weren't drinking. So not everyone drinks there @kieranperez

Have you attended any yoga classes, personal development workshops, retreats, deep in the woods (lol) or anything along them lines? That's where you're most likely to find someone that your looking for. 

Just now, Charlotte said:

I was recently in a bar with a big yoga group and everyone of us weren't drinking. So not everyone drinks there @kieranperez

Have you attended any yoga classes, personal development workshops, retreats, deep in the woods (lol) or anything along them lines? That's where you're most likely to find someone that your looking for. 

Picking up girls at yoga class eh? Smooth-_-

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just throwing ideas out ;) I've met some amazing men and women at yoga classes/retreats. 

3 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Just throwing ideas out ;) I've met some amazing men and women at yoga classes/retreats. 

Just dont bend over backwards. Be flexible.;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles ???

Right I better shut up now talking shit before Kieran whips my ass for derailing his thread. 

Soz Kieran bro dude.

Dude you don't need to be hanging out at bars and clubs to meet woman. When i was at uni my friends tried to convince me it was the only possible strategy. I started drinking at a young age, so even by my last year of university i was totally done with the whole thing.

Follow your passions, follow your purpose, find communities, courses, classes etc based around what you are trying to do and acomplish. Get out and about, don't stay inside and try do it solo, you gotta create the conditions both internally and externally. i say internal because meeting women sober takes a lot more courage than being drunk in a bar, Long term it is a better way to go.

Go do your personal development work, reading or whatever the fuck it is in a park, or a coffee shop or something. Trust me, opportunities, situations and interactions will emerge and be placed in front of you. Like leo said once "God helps those who build their own infrastructure"

Fuck the bars and clubs if you aint vibing with that, you aint gunna find a relationship in a bar and even if you did, it wouldnt be a woman you would want anyway. Anyone who thinks picking up drunk girls in a bar/club is the only strategy to getting better with woman, having sex and getting into relationships aint thinking straight and probably doesnt have the balls or courage to ineract with women in normal circumstances and while both parties are stone cold sober.

Work on yourself in all areas of importance to you and also work on your mindsets and understanding of women, attraction and relationships and your attention will manifest what your looking for.

It isnt exactly an easy approach, im not saying that. It is probably a lot more difficult, but seek and ye shall find...

Good luck!

Peace

Edited by Spence94

@kieranperez Daygame works in big cities. You can approach girls on the sidewalk, cafes, malls, grocery stores, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@kieranperez  Woah dude, don't lower your standard like that, look for a Turquoise one! ;) 

Anyway, doesn't matter what stage she is at if she is a decent person you feel good with. How a woman acts depends a lot on how you treat her and others around you. I know this from experience, I mean, from observing myself. I only have experience with dating men, because I'm a heterosexual girl and most of my friends are also male so I don't really know much about other women. And I'm Coral and rarely resonate with others' lifestyle choices, but I respect everyone anyway.

Here's a hug: *hug*. You will make it, you're a really strong individual, I saw your previous posts, you're very intelligent. You need to balance theory and practice. Also, let life happen, things will all fall into place. But look, you have to .... JUST DO IT, DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS AAAAAAAAA!!!! :D 

Helpful links:

- really cool article from a dating expert:

http://thinksimplenow.com/relationships/how-to-date/

- again, expert psychologist advice:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-love/201202/deeper-dating-the-three-steps-lead-love

- a book that I enjoyed and helped me (even though I didn't finish reading it lmao): 

Models by Mark Manson

I hope this helps, good luck.

Do the things that interest you, and you will find the like minded people there. Example, you like actors, musicians, artists.... Instead of going to cinema or red carpets, or concerts,  go to local theatre communities, and get involved with small productions. I did volunteer work, as well as independent projects with friends for theatre and movies, and live music shows. From that, I made a lot of cool open minded friends, I hooked up with interesting lovers, I acted on stage for the first time, and gain stage confidence. I got my first paid gigs. I realized the things I enjoy, and the things I don't enjoy ,... you meet interesting people where interesting things happen. This whole categorising people into spiral stages is too mechanical. It's just theory. It creates judgment and classification, which can be toxic to a beginner mind. The first step is to just get out there, lose yourself to the moment so you can find yourself.

Edited by Samra