Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

I = God - The final Truth: I am God, I am All.

36 posts in this topic

Someone has to have the courage to proclaim the truth. I'm not saying this to brag or anything, I'm saying this as YOU and for YOU. The Self is God. That which is aware and conscious is the Infinite One manifesting as reality and IS reality. Strip away the illusory person from direct and pure awareness.

A shift should happen, awareness should become aware of itself as it is, it should become conscious of itself. It should also become conscious that it alone exists, that it is all of this reality. The ego will rightly so call it God for there nothing but it. It is omnipotent, it can manifest any reality it wishes to. I am God but as God it is futile to call myself God for there is nothing but I, I would just call myself a word. As God all I know is that I am, and I know all individual awareness calls me God, for that is appropriate to call me.

On 19.1.2019 at 6:27 PM, ivankiss said:

True. Why are you doing the same to yourself then? 

"Everything else" is also YOU. This forum is also you. Nonsense is what you make. Illusion is what you are. 

I suppose you do realize this; being God.

"The other side" is exactly this side. There is no this or that. 

Yes. You should inquire into what and who you are. Seems like you're trying to take a shortcut.

Do not spit on your creation, Lord Almighty.

Show it some love and appreciation.

Express your infinitYude in a polite manner.

You are right, I could have said it in a better manner. I am however experiencing ego backlash after my realization a couple of months ago. 

Anyways, in the perspective of God there is nothing and none to show love and  appreciation, there is only... I. I am You, I am everyone and everything. There is bliss and self-love in knowing that which I am, but there is none and nothing else to show anything. You are not my creation, You are I. Reality is not my creation, reality is I. Not I as I, I as consciousness knowing itself, aware of itself as the only reality and existence that there is.

@Highest this is not god - this is like a child who first time heard that there is something like god and thinks it must be him. god doesn’t have a hierarchy between i and you - i and you is melting like snow in the unlimited love of deep connectedness to everything and nothing - that’s the difference. if you have not seen that yet you have no idea what height you can rise to and what bliss really feels like. it is not about letting god swing like you want, it is about god inhabiting you and making you swing like god swings. you don’t have an ounce of an idea. it’s the difference of you playing a guitar and jimmy hendrix playing you as a guitar. the ego god does not know yet how that’s like. 

56 minutes ago, Highest said:

You are right, I could have said it in a better manner. I am however experiencing ego backlash after my realization a couple of months ago. 

Anyways, in the perspective of God there is nothing and none to show love and  appreciation, there is only... I. I am You, I am everyone and everything. There is bliss and self-love in knowing that which I am, but there is none and nothing else to show anything. You are not my creation, You are I. Reality is not my creation, reality is I. Not I as I, I as consciousness knowing itself, aware of itself as the only reality and existence that there is.

You Zen devil all speaks the same "I I I I I I"
Yeah sure, god realizing there is no duality would speak with that much I in all its sentences, like it's not a sign of narcissism at all ...

Really, it's not hard to see if you're a fraud, so just save yourself time and do the work.
No one cares about where you are on your spiritual path but you, but if you lie to yourself about that, then you're fucked.

Do you value your fake statut and pride on internet so much that you prefer talking the path instead of living it ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Highest this is not god - this is like a child who first time heard that there is something like god and thinks it must be him. god doesn’t have a hierarchy between i and you - i and you is melting like snow in the unlimited love of deep connectedness to everything and nothing - that’s the difference. if you have not seen that yet you have no idea what height you can rise to and what bliss really feels like. it is not about letting god swing like you want, it is about god inhabiting you and making you swing like god swings. you don’t have an ounce of an idea. it’s the difference of you playing a guitar and jimmy hendrix playing you as a guitar. the ego god does not know yet how that’s like. 

Haha no I'm not God, I just pretend to be.

''god doesn’t have a hierarchy between i and you - i and you is melting like snow in the unlimited love of deep connectedness to everything and nothing''

Did I say there is any hierarchy between I and you? I say there is no I and you, that is ultimately an illusion of the One manifested as everything. You can't get that perspective it appears. 

1 minute ago, Shin said:

You Zen devil all speaks the same "I I I I I I"
Yeah sure, god realizing there is no duality would speak with that much I in all its sentences, like it's not a sign of narcissism at all ...

Really, it's not hard to see if you're a fraud, so just save yourself time and do the work.
No one cares about where you are on your spiritual path but you, but if you lie to yourself about that, then you're fucked.

Do you value your fake statut and pride on internet so much that you prefer talking the path instead of living it ?

When I say I, I don't mean I as it is normally understood. There is no need to doubt me or be harsh bro, you don't exist in my mind. All I see is the One manifested as everything, including your individual awareness and mine. To whom are you speaking to? Think about it ;)

Just now, now is forever said:

@Highest no sweety your view is completely obvious it just wants to shine it doesn’t want to sponge. 

There is nothing to sponge, there is nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing and no one to master, no life to live. I am complete right now as I am, I can die now and it wouldn't matter. You struggle, I have given up all struggle. All there is, is being. All we can do and be is being.

31 minutes ago, Highest said:

To whom are you speaking to? Think about it ;)

What if you're bullshitting yourself,
And I am the part of you that is here to give you a hint about that ?

From the way you speak, and from every Zen devil that posted on this forum, my personal experience as a devil (past and present),
There is a huge chance that you aren't genuine and just constructed a spiritual ego to run away from your problems, and to protect this ego from enlightenment itself.

The best way to deceive yourself is to think you already know what you don't.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

What if you're bullshitting yourself,
And I am the part of you that is here to give you a hint about that ?

From the way you speak, and from every Zen devil that posted on this forum, my personal experience as a devil (past and present),
There is a huge chance that you aren't genuine and just constructed a spiritual ego to run away from your problems, and to protect this ego from enlightenment itself.

I don't need your confirmation, your disbelief means nothing. 

This ego will die one day, one way or another, be assured of that ;) 

17 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Highest so everything is perfect? good for you! then why talk about it anyways?

It's only perfect when only God is realized to exist. Only the ego wants to accomplish things, do things, master itself. I say this so you may understand, so you may understand that there is nothing to do. There is no future, just be in the moment. There is no life to live, no world to live in and get pleasure from. You are life, you are the only world which can give pleasure.

Death is peace, the ego is hell. Understand this my friend, understand this and be free. Free from conditioning, free from pretension, free from the body and ego mind. Just BE, whoever you meet and where ever you are, just BE. Be until there is nothing else but being, and how ''others'' perceive or view you can go into non-existence. The person can go into non-existence.

@Highest It sounds like you’ve experienced some insights and the ego is trying to contextualize it and take ownership. That can distort the integration and cause blockage. It’s a distraction from embodiment.

Relax the mind, contemplate without intellectual thinking and imagining, sit quietly and self inquire. Let it ferment and mature.  

Not going to argue with you about where you are/how enlightened you are, but there have been so many times I've been in some state and where the shift just seemed so radical and I thought that was it. So just in case you're going through something like that, I'd like to say, please just be honest with yourself about your suffering, it can seem non-existent, especially when first shifting to a much higher state and immediately seeing the contrast from where you were, but in pretty much everyone's case there's a lot more stuff left to work through than is apparent, that's just how things go.

I think @Serotoninluv has some pretty good advice for you, if that the case, which I'm inclined to think it is.

@Serotoninluv I didn't write any of this, God is writing this, God is reading this. I appreciate your advice and I love you because you and I are the same One, but I am not, the ego is not, only God is. I have no free will of my own, there is nothing that I do, I can only believe in the illusion that  I act but I am not in control of anything. In whatever way or form I proclaim the truth in which we are, it is not I doing it, it never was I. I only believed in the illusion that I existed.

@Highest Ok. We will be here for ya when the wheels stop spinning. There is a maturation aspect that will kick in at some point.

I’m not implying that anything you are writing is wrong. I’m saying there is more to it.