Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lennart

Awesome magic mushroom Trip

11 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had a Great mushroom Trip.

It was in the evening when I spontaneously Decided to take mushrooms. At First I was a bit nervous because I had a difficult experience in the past. Then I watched a Video from the YouTube Channel wombed who is also a member of this Forum about expressing your true Voice through singing and at one point he Said something like „mother nature loves you and supports you“ (He was in nature) and I immedeatly thought about my mother and Feld her love. Then I cried for maybe half an hour which felt really good and I also felt Love to myself and was shocked when I realized how hard and mean I was towards myself. Then I watched some funny youtube Videos and felt emotionally really connected to the persons. Eventually I fell asleep. 

The trips that teach us about deep love and connection are wonderful. ♥️ ? 

The Trip was Great but I frei like I am basically where I was before that Trip in terms of my anxiety and boredom.

@cetus56 I don't always mess with magic mushrooms, but when I do, they are real ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

you could make your whole furniture out of it, and nibble on it whenever you like - it’s true wonderland.

let’s call it psychedelic intelligent home.

Edited by now is forever

On 1/18/2019 at 1:23 PM, Nahm said:

@cetus56 Couldn’t tell...was it real shrooms or plastic or something?

@Nahm You didn't skim through the video?

It's a fairy tale garden with glowing mushrooms you create yourself using LED lights and colored silicone to make the shrooms out of. I thought some of you shroom guys would get a kick out of it.:)