Pernani

is taking action without vision a waste of time ?

23 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Pernani what does age have to do with it? What isn't practical about meditation? 

I'll say again, the only mistake you can make is to live an unconscious and uninformed life. 

I heard you the first time, and I agree with you, but living a conscious life also entails foguring out what you wanna do with your life and how you wanna live it, you can deny it but we’re all just egos living life, for now at least, and it’ll probably take a while before that changes

@Pernani how can you figure out what you want to do and how you want to live without being conscious? If you're unconscious and make these big decisions, then later become conscious, you're going to find your new life incompatible with your old one. Make sense?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState You're right. 

Don't create a vision. It is an illusion that can't ever be realized. You need to be content with just Being. Anything else will lead to suffering. Relationships, careers, attachment to family... let it all go, NOW, and surrender to the NOW. 

Isn't it much better to enjoy the bliss of Being even if you sit in a room looking at a wall all day, than living unconsciously in an illusion, believing that you feel/think/love, when really, you don't? 

Destroy your attachment to everything, including your sense of self.