QandC

Letting Go of Control

3 posts in this topic

So I've been thinking and feeling some new stuff in my life because of my kundalini meditation and self-enquiry, and the more times goes on it feels as if "I" can let go more and more.

This is kind of a scary feeling because I keep realising there is no one behind the wheel of my vehicle/body. How about you just spend a day completely letting go and letting your body do everything for you? I tried this and it actually worked, like just being the perceiver of your life, it's kinda like a movie

No mental effort for anything, just letting everything go smoothly by action and there is no suffering at all. Is this close to enlightenment? 

What are your thoughts on this, living without any control?  

- Enter your fear and you are free -

Letting go/surrender can be used as a way to awaken. It has been and still is the heart of my practice.

@QandC I'm on a similar stage as you are. Letting go and surrendering even the surrenderer seems to be a powerful tool that goes beyond anything. However, even after a massive 'letting go', I couldn't survive like that for even a full day. Doesn't your ego creep up again, panicking "if it's all there is" and "what now"? If not, good. But mine couldn't cope with such nothingness and emptiness after having given so much attention to its suffering throughout my whole life.

"dissolve, diffuse, surrender". It seems to me you're doing it right, and I'm trying to do the same. Not even "do", more like "un-do".

Any video of Mooji could help you witht he doubts of fear, imho. For example this, and many others