SoonHei

What is "it's so obvious" about?

67 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Galyna what if they are not separate - infinity and meaning? what if they are in themselves infinite if not separate from themselves?

that‘s what makes all the cruelty and all the beauty of the world and all it’s ugliness (ugliness in sense of the parts we don’t want to see, the parts we hide or look away from)

is it then not only a misconception of meaning that makes the difference between meaning and meaninglessness? no one said there was infinity outside the moment (even though there is an infinity outside the moment)

sorry - guess i‘m asking that myself.  :)

Nope, they are not separate, because meaning is a part of infinity even if there are infinite numbers of meaning/s. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

31 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Nope, they are not separate, because meaning is a part of infinity even if there are infinite numbers of meaning/s. 

numbers or letters or symbols - all are only meanings of meanings.;)

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever sorry, I guess I am talking about different meaning, I refer to the one that we assign when talking about existence. 

Only the ego ‘knows’ meaning. It constitutes the illusion, this is what becomes ‘so obvious’. Remembering who you are, being is meaningless. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yep! I agree.

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

Only the ego ‘knows’ meaning. It constitutes the illusion, this is what becomes ‘so obvious’. Remembering who you are, being is meaningless. 

Ooooh, I like that.

I had a nondual experience in which the egoic story and the timeline dissolved. There was only now. Not in theory, in being. Afterwards, there was a profound essence to it, until the ego contextualized and ruined it. The ego stepped in and said "Yes, this is the direct experience of the teachings about about the nondual present moment. This is what it feels like to be free of the story and the timeline and to be in the present moment". Then, it seemed so obvious.

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Ooooh, I like that.

I had a nondual experience in which the egoic story and the timeline dissolved. There was only now. Not in theory, in being. Afterwards, there was a profound essence to it, until the ego contextualized and ruined it. The ego stepped in and said "Yes, this is the direct experience of the teachings about about the nondual present moment. This is what it feels like to be free of the story and the timeline and to be in the present moment". Then, it seemed so obvious.

Just to add to this a little.

The ego, the story, the timeline, contextualization, this before and after/beginning & ending of experience continuity, and the tendency to crave that experience again and again(desire/pleasure)  is itself all one and the same movement of time. 

Once that movement of time/self ceases to perpetuate itself, there is a switch from rare and short lived intervals of timeless direct experiencings, to small intervals of time-bound experiences. 

In actuality I wouldn’t consider the timeless as an experience at all. 

Edited by Jack River

13 minutes ago, Jack River said:

In actuality I wouldn’t consider the timeless as an experience at all. 

I agree, I used the word "experience" as a concession to language.

@Serotoninluv i had a timeless awakening too, mines had also space eliminated too. 

it was so weird, i realised i was neither moving back wards, forwards, sideways , up or down.

in addition, there was no location to where my experience was happening inside 3d time-space. this is when i broke the illusion of science, that every now was happening right this moment, but there was no experience of passing of time. Its like the greeks came alive within this timeless/spaceless vacuum because they literally exsisted in this same now 

my hand was no longer 3d nor 2d nor even 1d 

so i had to conceptualise it and imagined asif the whole of reality was holding in on itself ... .in/out/in/out every now/now/now 

so was weird, but one of the trippest moments through this whole journey loool! 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

I agree, I used the word "experience" as a concession to language.

I feel ya. It’s gotta be done as such to communicate. 

6 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I feel ya. It’s gotta be done as such to communicate. 

Yet, I must admit it sure does feel like an experience to my mind-body. It's sooo conditioned.

@Aakash Yes! There is also dissolution of the spatial construct. It sounds like you double-dipped into a timeless-spaceless combo. :)

@Serotoninluv Man i wanna know what other awakening experience other people have had, i bet if we created a long thread of experiences we could eliminate everything one by one, as long as someone keeps them categorised. 

like i've also had another one where reality/ no reality duality collapsed and i was just lost and then started visualising some weird things! start a thread since your moderator and then get it featured :P 

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yet, I must admit it sure does feel like an experience to my mind-body. It's sooo conditioned.

Yeah..maybe memory is coming in and thingifyjng that nothingness.  

I found that as these “intervals” extended for longer and longer it was because there was less still subtle registration taking place. 

This also relates to the absence of spatial awareness. 

Edited by Jack River

@Aakash One of the biggest surprises to me has been the diversity of mystical experiences. There are so many flavors and I know I have only scratched the surface. It's like an infinite Baskin Robbins.

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

I found that as these “intervals” extended for longer and longer it was because there was less still subtle registration taking place. 

I don't understand "still subtle registration". Could you explain it a different way?

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It's like an infinite Baskin Robbins.

quote of the century looool! well its only an idea you or one of the other moderators need to be the one to take actions from it. it will help other people to realise if theyre having a mystical experience aswell