Emanyalpsid

Final inquiry (for 'experienced' seekers)

124 posts in this topic

1) all that is aware of all

2) no thing is

There is awareness only. And it cannot be pointed to. 

1. What exists?

Consciousness.

my definition so far on Consciousness? 

The ABILITY TO EXPAND ABILITY multiplied by Time.

2. What is?

Existance.

my definition so far on Existance? Total Consciousness level in relation to Time.

Therefore the TOTAL EFFICACY over Time of the following (in and of themselves alone, yet each dependant on the previous.)

1. Inanimate -Linear relationship to energy, subject to gravity.

2. Animate Objects -Plants/Animals some kind of parabolic relationship to energy due to motion beyond gravity, subject to individual and single and group survival consciousness.

3. Humans- Quantum relationship to energy due to motion beyond individual and group survival consciousness. (because our consciousness of time can and is always expanding and contracting beyond these previous variables)

Our next consciousness leaps as Humans in General will be Quantum in scale and scope, but before that can happen, the terms "Magic" and "Science" need to collapse to a single expression among humanity. On that note, many words/languages need to collapse into single words/language to save us more time, leaving other energetic-based signals over time to be at the forefront of Common Knowledge and Common Truth.

I want to write a book that expands on Martin Heidegger's "Being and Time," and I don't have to have read the book to know that, I just found my "logical basis for this desire" in the universe yet again, and I can't deny it anymore. So "book" is the answer calling me. Never wrote one but an entire journal of research came out and through me after "understanding" Absolute Infinity.

Thank you, Emanyalpsid, for stimulating the FUCK out of my brain with these questions! 

Anyone legitimately down to help? Let me know! Especially Leo, who gifted me with a logical understanding that has unshackled my "sense" of time and logic which has unshackled my life. ABSOLUTE INFINITY!

Edited by Brandonmoves
Clarification, punctuation, and gratitudes

4 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

And the emptiness (nothing) of formless. It cannot be defined as it is formless, but it is there, you can identify it. The flower is already in the seed, the conditions have just not met for it to manifest (form). You know the flower is already there. The flower needs to grow first to manifest itself. But it is already there, formless. If someone asks you why you plant the seed, you will say; because a flower will grow (if the conditions are met). Thus, everything is also formless, therefore it is nothing.

This is an idea of formless within the construct of a timeline. Consider that what is actual right now is fornmless. The seed is formless right now (rather than the idea of the future flower is formless).

Look around you, everything is formless right now. Not in some conceptual idea of what may manifest in the future. It’s all formless right now. Everything you see right now is formless. Don’t add on any ideas and theories about future manifestations. Become aware of it in your own direct experience right now. 

Also consider the optical illusion drawing of the young woman and old woman. The drawing is not of a young woman that will manifest as an old woman in the future. Rather, she is both the young woman and old woman right now. The drawing itself is both young and old woman. Similarly, the seed itself is both form and formless right now. The idea of the future flower is irrelevant - it is just an imaginaty idea. The actual seed right now is both form and formless. 

On 2019-01-16 at 2:07 PM, Emanyalpsid said:

The first question; What is conciousness?

@Emanyalpsid Have you watched this video!?

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is an idea of formless within the construct of a timeline. Consider that what is actual right now is fornmless. The seed is formless right now (rather than the idea of the future flower is formless).

I just used it as an example to explain that form and formless are simultaneous. You might have gotten confused if I referred to the seed as being both form and formless at the same time, but you already grasped this I see. The formless flower however is also there, if it is in an idea it has formed. The flower can also already be in formless consciousness.

Look around you, everything is formless right now. Not in some conceptual idea of what may manifest in the future. It’s all formless right now. Everything you see right now is formless. Don’t add on any ideas and theories about future manifestations. Become aware of it in your own direct experience right now. 

Yes you understand this. I just tried to find an example to explain things. I am doing my best here. :)

Also consider the optical illusion drawing of the young woman and old woman. The drawing is not of a young woman that will manifest as an old woman in the future. Rather, she is both the young woman and old woman right now. The drawing itself is both young and old woman. Similarly, the seed itself is both form and formless right now. The idea of the future flower is irrelevant - it is just an imaginaty idea. The actual seed right now is both form and formless. 

Now the question remains; what is the seed in form and formless?

29 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

You might have gotten confused if I referred to the seed as being both form and formless at the same time. The formless flower however is also there, if it is in an idea it has formed. 

The seed itself is both form and formless at the same time. Drop the formless flower part. It is a distraction. One could also say the seed is a formless gorilla, a formless paper clip or a formless coffee cup. That is all distraction. Just simply observe during your practice.

29 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Now the question remains; what is the seed in form and formless?

Seeking questions and answers is a distraction in this context. Direct experience is deeper. Rest the mind and observe an object in meditation. Formlessness may be revealed. Let go of questions and seeking answers and allow being-ness to reveal itself. If it does, allow it to be without trying to figure it out and contextualize it. That's it.

Seeking questions/answers is itself a preventing/distorter of what-is. 

It is in fact distraction/resistance. 

Direct perception/insight, which is undivided action into this will bring about the fundamental freedom/silence to observe what-is. 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Exactly. So what are you? :)

I don't know. It can't really be expressed in words.

Who am I/what are you, falls away. 

That question/answer is all part of the veil of reality. 

6 hours ago, Bauer1977 said:

The answer to both questions is God. 1 and 2 are the same question.

Bauer,  this is for your own help, going in mediation and thinking, telling yourself that everything is God is not good idea, that is sure way to delude yourself and get mental projections of your own thoughts. 

Consciousness is a complicated term compared to Being. Being is or has existence, being is aware and conscious. Non-dual Being is all there is, that's what reality IS, simply being or God. With the eyes and mind of the ego who can see that, who can see God as the world and as I? Only with it's death, be it temporarily or not. 

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The seed itself is both form and formless at the same time. Drop the formless flower part. It is a distraction. One could also say the seed is a formless gorilla, a formless paper clip or a formless coffee cup. That is all distraction. Just simply observe during your practice.

Seeking questions and answers is a distraction in this context. Direct experience is deeper. Rest the mind and observe an object in meditation. Formlessness may be revealed. Let go of questions and seeking answers and allow being-ness to reveal itself. If it does, allow it to be without trying to figure it out and contextualize it. That's it.

I formed the questions after the experience, in an attempt to see if others could experience the same. It seems they do not work for you, which is fine. The questions didn't seek answers in words, like I explained earlier. They were mere a starting point for an inquiry into the formless. Although the experience can be put in words, like I did in the topic I linked to. 

Thanks for your messages. 

I am still interested to see what @Mu_ got out of the inquiry though. Where did you go? What was the process?

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emanyalpsid That aint it.

You seem to want to tell/ me something. What ain't what? What is it you think I seem to not have realized? Until now I followed your story, but it didn't show me anything I didn't already know.

7 hours ago, Hsinav said:

@Emanyalpsid Have you watched this video!?

Because you posted it here, I watched a bit. He explains non-duality. That is the starting point for this inquiry, although insight into dependent arising is also needed.

Edited by Emanyalpsid