Emanyalpsid

Final inquiry (for 'experienced' seekers)

124 posts in this topic

Oh man, stop these mind games. You know what I am asking. 

With how come I mean; what was the process from that you thought you knew, to you don't know what you are? Or have you forgotten that?

I have explained the process which led to the dissolving of my existence. I know what I am not.

Being ignorant is not Nirvana.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

31 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I lost my enlightenment manual. I’m so absent-minded. ? 

31 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I lost my enlightenment manual. I’m so absent-minded. ? 

The same goes for you, being ignorant is not Nirvana.

Mu_ got there I believe.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@Emanyalpsid You are interpreting post-rational pointers as mind games, ignorant and irrational. There is more to be revealed to you,

26 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emanyalpsid You are interpreting post-rational pointers as mind games, ignorant and irrational. There is more to be revealed to you,

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

No, I am just saying that not knowing is being ignorant. Meaning; you are ignorant. Your answer to the question 'what is', is; I don't know. So ignorance is. That is you. So you are not dissolved, just ignorant. This forms when you say I don't know, it is a manifestation. Which is fine if you are happy, but it is not Nirvana.

In Nirvana the answer to that question is something in the lines of; nothing is and nothing is not. Which means; nothing is formed and nothing is formless. Poof, gone.

There is more to be revealed to you,

I have spent 1,5 years in the dimension between non-duality and Nirvana (not saying you need all this time, but I progressed quite fast I think), but a month ago you were still in non-duality. You seem to dwell somewhere beyond non-duality, although I cannot pinpoint where.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@Emanyalpsid It seems that pointers are reinforcing the dynamics playing out in your mind. This can be counter-productive. It’s better to have a relaxed mind. 

I don’t have an intuitive sense right now how to point without triggering the thought loops occuring in your mind.

You seem to have made a lot of progress over the last few months and I don’t want to reinforce any traps. Your mind is fighting against my pointers and telling me to stop.

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emanyalpsid It seems that pointers are reinforcing the dynamics playing out in your mind.

There are no dynamics playing in this mind. Stop projecting.

This can be counter-productive. It’s better to have a relaxed mind. 

I don’t have an intuitive sense right now how to point without triggering the thought loops occuring in your mind. I don’t want to reinforce them. 

Haha man oh man. What thought loops? Another projection. Who do you want to fool? What do you want to achieve?

Besides, you are ignoring what I said. This makes no sense, so I will stop here.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

Trying to define the undefinable which makes talking about it extremely difficult because the moment you call it anything you define it. Even calling it 'it'

@Serotoninluv the key is in everything is nothing.

The emptiness (nothing) of form, it needs everything. The flower cannot be defined, because it is also the rain, the clouds, the sun, the soil, etc (dependent arising). It needs everything and is thus nothing (empty).

And the emptiness (nothing) of formless. It cannot be defined as it is formless, but it is there, you can identify it. The flower is already in the seed, the conditions have just not met for it to manifest (form). You know the flower is already there. The flower needs to grow first to manifest itself. But it is already there, formless. If someone asks you why you plant the seed, you will say; because a flower will grow (if the conditions are met). Thus, everything is also formless, therefore it is nothing.

The actual growing of the flower is only its manifestation.

You will see that you are everything and thus nothing, you will not identify with anything anymore, you dissolve.

The last thing you cling to is formless consciousness, you can't define it, but it is there. You just need to identify it.

The formless mental Fabrications are there. They are that which  thoughts are formed out of. Form consciousness comes from formless consciousness. They are the last fabrications of your mind you identify with (without you knowing it yet). 

This is not to say that afterwards, they don't exist anymore. You just don't identify with them.

An important prerequisite is knowing that form consciousness is sight, sound, smell, taste, touch and thought. 6 forms of consciousness. But you probably already knew this.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

So... You both will get to the point that all conversation in here is just simply...

mental masturbation.

Edited by tedens

22 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

The first question; What is conciousness?

The last question; What is?

A quick inquiry during lunch:

1, nothing and everything

2, everything

The answer to both questions is God. 1 and 2 are the same question.

Edited by Bauer1977

18 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

A quick inquiry during lunch:

1, nothing and everything

2, everything

Thanks for taking the inquiry and for your feedback.

And if it is everything, it is also..?

10 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Oh man, stop these mind games. You know what I am asking. 

With how come I mean; what was the process from that you thought you knew, to you don't know what you are? Or have you forgotten that?

I have explained the process which led to the dissolving of my existence. I know what I am not.

Being ignorant is not Nirvana.

I understand how you are interpreting the response, but it was not intended that way (as a mind game). It is a straight forward answer.  I really don’t know what I am, nor how I am, but I am. If I ever come accross any thing else though, I’ll make comparisons, and get back to you. I have a suspicion though, if I do come accross any thing else, it will only be my ignorance. ☹️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE