LiWay

From a Boy to a King - The Hero's Journey

26 posts in this topic

I can do all things.

There are no limits.  Only the ones you place upon yourself.

This is how I am feeling lately.

I am living life to the fullest, making the most out of each day, and enjoying each moment.  I am staying on top of my duties and still making enough time for recreation.  I am happy but today I am a bit anxious.  I always get like this during exams.

I have two big exams today which I have studied for, but until the grades roll in I won't know how well I am doing.  I am going to do my best and I am aiming for 90s or better.  I am confident and I believe that I deserve and will earn a score that reflects my level of understanding.  Besides that, today is a normal day, I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing.

I have a great morning routine, I stay busy during the day, and I am able to wind down at night.

Everything is going well, now it's time to put it all to the test.

Wow.  I've been absent for a while.  Life has kept me busy and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Something came to me this morning, and I remembered that I hadn't written a journal entry in days.  Hopefully this will help keep me on track.

I'm doing well, staying on top of my academics, socializing, getting in shape, feeling good.  Self-esteem is high.  I'm planning towards the future.  I'm staying open to new possibilities and mindful.  I am taking responsibility for whatever happens.

I have a lot of things I need to take care of.  I am balancing my coursework, gym time, jiu-jitsu, work, eating, socializing, and recreational time as well.  Still, there are 24 hours in a day.  We all have time.  I am just trying to make the most of it.

I'm trying to improve the quality of my sleep.  I got some blackout curtains.  My room is starting to feel like a dungeon.  When I turn on my cool mist essential oil diffuser on the rainbow light setting, and I inhale the scent of Ylang Ylang, I feel a creative genius blossoming within.

I am really trying to live each day like it's my last.  Not to do anything stupid though.  The motto is still safety first.  However, I'm just trying to not take my time on Earth for granted.

Cheers to more life.

Let's keep living.

I haven't posted in a while.  I am happy, and life is good.  I want to do better in my classes.  I am taking 5 courses, 17 credits, and I believe that I can get straight A's.  That would really help my GPA.  I'm going to do the best I can.

I take life one day at a time.  I do my best to be mindful and present.  I find myself looking at the bigger picture and letting go of old beliefs that no longer serve me.  I am very open-minded.  I am receptive to ideas that on the surface can seem outrageous or shocking.  I believe that there are forces at work which the privileged people do not want us to know about.

I am searching for answers.  Not the meaning of life.  I already have an opinion on that matter.  I think that the meaning of life is to make the most out of whatever you are given.  I understand that we all must die one day.  That doesn't bother me anymore.  I think that one day after building a legacy, living in harmony with family and friends, and leaving an impact on the earth, you can never go wrong.  I am just trying to find my way.  I have a long way to go and there is so much I want to accomplish however we must never lose sight of the fact that tomorrow is never promised.

These are the ideas that are flowing through my mind lately.  I believe that we are spiritual beings.  The highest form of animals on the planet.  However, that does not mean that we are superior to, or entitled to a better existence than other creatures.

I just can't wait to see where life takes me.

Love one,

Bless.

I am finally back after a brief hiatus.  I have experienced so much during this semester it is almost unbelievable.  The people who I've shared moments with, the lessons that I've learned, and the daily hurdles that I had to overcome.  Life is crazy, and I'm just happy to be here.  I'm going to continue doing the best I can no matter what anyone else tries to say or do to me.  Finals week is approaching.  My plan is to knock these exams out of the park, secure my final grades, and look forward to a productive summer. 

I am so happy and I love myself.  Life is not easy, but as long as you stay mindful and do right by others, you can't go wrong.

Let's keep winning!

-Li

Dear Journal,

Today marks new beginnings in life.  I have successfully completed another challenging semester of nursing school.  Spring 2019 has had its ups and downs, but still I rise.  I have emerged victorious despite all of the hurdles that I have had to overcome.  There is nothing standing in my way and I am going to reach my goal by any means.  Life is too short, too precious, and I am going to do whatever it takes to become the best version of myself that I can possibly be.

In my 21 years of living, I have learned a whole lot about hard work, resilience, dedication, determination, and attitude, to name a few.  To think that I set goals, achieved them, and am still working towards building a better future is unthinkable.  Knowing what I know now, there is no excuse for me to not give my best effort at all times.  In this life, the only person stopping you is you.  I am so elated, honored, and grateful that I am able to go out and do what I love every day.  I feel like I am already doing the impossible.  I am already living my dreams.  I have already conquered the pressing issues of my adolescence.

Sky is the limit.  I love myself and all I want to do is share this energy I have with my friends and family.  Life is amazing, it is what it should be.

But only if you make it that way.

I am back after a long absence from posting in my journal.  I have been going through a lot and now is the time to get things together.  This summer I have been dealing with severe anxiety, depression, and grief.  I feel worse than I have in a long time.  I am getting help but I know that it's going to take time for things to start feeling better again.  I know what I am capable of and I am still going to find a way to live my best life.  At my best, I am a positive person who is focused and happy and spreads lots of love.  When I am going through a rough time, I feel like a shadow of myself.  It has been crippling, suffocating, and extremely unpleasant.  I can go on and on discussing every last detail and things that I have experienced but that is not important right now.  The important thing is to get better, and make positive changes in my life.  I don't know what else to do except to keep on keeping on.  So that is what I am going to do.